Taarey OS-Ishaqzaade#2(OS- pg 6)- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

128

Views

16.5k

Users

44

Likes

275

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DontAsk

Chinta mat kar!
Ek bahut hi achi sense mein🤣

chinta kiya kisne?????🤣..🤣
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@sreeja_rox: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
samiha_taarey thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey u wrote ishaqzaade 2 also!!!! why I didn't found it earlier!!!!...:( ur 1st ishaqzaade made me crazy nd also a fan of urs... nd this 1!!! ufff what can I say ... it make me more more more crazier... it was tooo hot nd romantic... I just luvd it... u r really n awsome writer... plz plz plz ho sake to ishaqzade 3, 4,5... v update kardena... plzzz... nd plz do pm me when u update any of ur stories... I m on ur buddylist so it will b easy 4 u... hope we will get more ishaqzaade sequels...
Edited by samihatabassum - 13 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: samihatabassum

hey u wrote ishaqzaade 2 also!!!! why I didn't found it earlier!!!!...:( ur 1st ishaqzaade made me crazy nd also a fan of urs... nd this 1!!! ufff what can I say ... it make me more more more crazier... it was tooo hot nd romantic... I just luvd it... u r really n awsome writer... plz plz plz ho sake to ishaqzade 3, 4,5... v update kardena... plzzz... nd plz do pm me when u update any of ur stories... I m on ur buddylist so it will b easy 4 u... hope we will get more ishaqzaade sequels...

fan of me??????????OMG!!!!😆

well thanx dear...glad to see people commenting even after so many months...!!!!!😳
samiha_taarey thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
glad that u replied... really m crazy fan of ur writings... specialy ur one short stories... plz plz plz can u make ishaqzaade 3...I will b greatfull 2 u... plzzz
sreeja_rox thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: samihatabassum

glad that u replied... really m crazy fan of ur writings... specialy ur one short stories... plz plz plz can u make ishaqzaade 3...I will b greatfull 2 u... plzzz

lol...yea would love to write more for sure but i don't get much time nowadays...!!!!!! I mean even if i do get time i become a bit too lazy to write anything😆
samiha_taarey thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
plzzz its a request... m badly missing ur writings... if its possible 4 u then atleast write one os on taarey... plz plz plz
Mogwai thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Read your second OS and kudos to u for making it so different to the first one. Seriously, could u have made it any hotter???!!! I think not! 😆 hotness was oozing from your writing!

Taani drenched in rain...perfect scenario for Rey. How can he resist? Again, very well detailed and not over the top...something straight out of a mills & boon novel. loved it! :)

Ok, off for the third installment 😆
PRASSI thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Again sorry for late comment...
Amazing and totally hot OS...
I blushing all the way...☺️
Totally awesome...
Kudos to u dear...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".