Originally posted by: bonibright
Awww..True Di..We want a cute theme B'day party for little angel PARI KIRLOSKAR,and please this time no tamasha..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bonibright
Awww..True Di..We want a cute theme B'day party for little angel PARI KIRLOSKAR,and please this time no tamasha..
Originally posted by: pallavi25
Hahaha, well said, Boni! 😆 It SHOULD NOT be a Thappad party! 😆 But anyway its the Deshmukhs who specialize in thappad parties, not Kirloskars as far as I can remember...😆
I also want at least 1 birthday party. No matter who is? Arjun or Purvi or Pari. I honestly want that party will huge celebration without any tamasha. If I am not wrong in PR only 1 birthday party happen. That was Teju-ovi birth day party but later this was very cruel thing because Varsha kidnap Soham that are create huge misunderstand ARMAN couple & make them 18 years separation. After 18 years leap may be we saw 1 birthday party again Teju-ovi. May be that party punni reveled ovi that ARVI love each other. Unfortunately ovi slapped Purvi & after that incident Archana rescue Purvi.
Originally posted by: Cherry-Blossom
I would love to see Arjun's birthday celebrated by Purvi and making that day special for him!