

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Kunal's journey till now in his own words
"My struggle started way early when I was just 13. I remember after school I would stand in front of the RK Studios. The watchman would ask me what I am exactly trying to do. I would revert that one day I would become an actor. Then he would open the gates and let me enter"

Birthday - 22nd August 1982
Year | Show | Role | Co-Star | Channel | |
| 2004 | Remix (TV series) | Varun | Surelee Joseph | STAR One | |
| 2006 | Left Right Left | Cadet Yadhuvansh Sahni(Yudi) | Harshad Chopra | SAB TV | |
| 2007 | Maayka | Sukhi | Urmila Kanitkar | Zee TV | |
| 2009 | Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya | Angad | Pooja Gaur | Star Plus | |
| 2010 | Rishton Se Badi Pratha | Amrik Singh | Shalini Chandran | Colors (TV channel) | |
2012' Present | Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha S1 and S2 | Mohan Bhatnagar | Aakanksha Singh | Colors (TV channel) |
Members List
| -RD- | | MohankiMeera | | Amisha.Laher | | Sunna_Deewani |
| asha_am | | Raghavia | | Meghar_Palok |
| kunaladdicted | | JumanaLoveKunal | | Tanya14 | | mini4monu |
| swavai2 | | sakhisangini | | rajkona |
| Natasha...| | SilentPromises | | mohan-sun-na | |liza81 |
| Bharti_k | | canuck_umz | | sweetshab |
| sehar mehrotra || -krazyriya- | | -Swetha- | | waniya_fatima |
| zaraman | | -monica-| | funkylicious |
| Saayaniz | | banditqueenn || RiMjHiM19 | | veena456 |
| monusumi | | OnlyHope || saumya || Ursh |
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-
I could not find any better title that would suit our craze for him 😳🤣