Wish to see comic queen ankita doing comedy scenes

host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It would have been awesome to see some comedy performed by ankita, she did do the emotional scenes and her Sherni scenes very well but I missed her comic timing badly, as there was hardly any except for some nok jhok scenes with agam. It would have been awesome if she was allowed to perform some comedy as it comes naturally to her because of her excellent dialogue delivery, her voice(She can change voices very well lol) and of course her remarkable body language... too flexible wherever needed and also gives controlled movements too. Since the show is coming to an end and in a happy note probably, I wish to see Nimrit doing some comedy of course with some excellent script and not trash or showing scenes just for the heck of it. Here is two of her famous comic scenes from her previous show Preeto .

The Lift Scene(too hilarious)

The famous Luna scene(isko kaun bhool sakta hai

πŸ˜†)

[URL=http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Wr5MzhDebhc]preeto ki luna

There are many more scenes but I just picked two of the best. Hope the director is hearing this pleaEdited by host - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
host

Yes ,there are many scenes in SSSP where Ankita acted comedy role with easy and natural.She has got flare in doing comedy scenes i am amazed to see her acting in comedy scenes.though  She was new to the  field In one of the tropic about Ankita I have put luna scene  in AM iF long back .She ia good at  doing comedy scenes.As you said there are many more good comic scenes in SSSP. with punch dialogues.πŸ‘πŸΌ..Even now i  watch and enjoy it very much.πŸ˜›
The   tropic name  suits her well comic queen ankita doing comedy scenesπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for reminding us.. the memorable   scenes of SSSP.😊

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me still watch those scenes and have a very good laugh..She was Fantabulous but I doubt we can see her comic timing given the scope of the story 😭

host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#0000cc">host</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes ,there are many scenes in SSSP where Ankita acted comedy role with easy and natural.She has got</font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990066">flare in doing comedy scenes i am amazed to see her acting in comedy scenes.though She was new to the field In one of the tropic about Ankita I have put luna scene in AM iF long back .She ia good at doing comedy scenes.As you said there are many more good comic scenes in SSSP. with punch dialogues.πŸ‘πŸΌ..Even now i watch and enjoy it very much.πŸ˜›</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#990000">The tropic name suits her well</font><font color="#ff00cc"></font></font><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff00cc" size="3">comic queen ankita doing comedy scenesπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you for reminding us.. the memorable scenes of SSSP.😊</font>

Remember we used to call her comedy queen when we were in preeto forum
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even i like Ankita's comic roles and i wish that she should get such roles in future , but she looks too cute in romantic scnes ..