n dont lose ur heart  yar
its fiction na thats why less readers n also u r back after a long time
but am glad u didnt lost ur touch
i really loved it

just keep writing without expecting anything from anyone
just keep writing 4 ur self
just write what makes u happy

chetuuu πŸ€—

love u soo much.. thanks a lot for valuable comments..

ofcourse im writing for myself.. warna yeh fiction mein post nahi karne waali thi.. πŸ˜³ i dont mind if i dont get as much reviews as i used to get previously.. if u ppl who have alwaays been supportive to me comment karo, review do toh bas! aur kuch nahi chahiye!! πŸ€—

trust me gaaon wala parts bahut accha hone waala hai πŸ˜‰
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

i loved ur poems at start they r so amazin  i love poetries n stories !

n lovely start 

thanku so much ritzi πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini64

Wow... thanx for updating so soon... its amazing...πŸ˜ƒ

Rofl... bus stand pe... ye toh gyi kaam se... πŸ˜†

Moti is so cute ... poor fellow... nobody cares for his sleep..πŸ˜›

They're definitely going to same place... I hope,, they'll be neighbours there...πŸ˜‰

I'm loving the flow of story...😎

This guy.. although asked his sis & she contradicted .. wat he experienced... but he's still in her trance... so ... its more than infatuation.. 

Fix their meeting soon na... I just loved their convo... waiting for another one...😊

awww Yogi πŸ€—

thankuu so much!!!

iska updates bahut soon hi milte rahenge.. πŸ˜†

done gaye kaam se.. bus-stand ko leke bahut aur scenes hone waale hai.. πŸ˜‰

ya ya i will.. just 2-3 parts and u will see them meeting.. if not atleast staring πŸ˜†

thanks again πŸ€—
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.R_ackraal

woowww updateee sooo sooon...

laga nhi thaaa itni jaldi... bt i was amzinnn diii <
love ur stories..

thanku soo much..πŸ€—

pls keep reviewing.. πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely7010

di wonderful update...

loved it all...

waiting for next..

thank u so much! will b updating today πŸ˜³
..nams.. thumbnail

Jab We Met : Part Three

Bleeding wounds..

"but bhabhi why do you want me to come NOW?" bunny exasperated.

Guna "Because my dear brother-in-law our family has to visit the temple today! And we have been doing this since years. its not new to you is it?"

Bunny "but.. you know bhabz I don't like to be anywhere near my.."

Guna "your dad! I know. But it's a family ritual. You cant deny bunny! Preparations for Sathya Narayana Katha [ A worship done to Lord Vishnu by reciting the story of Lord Vishnu ] has already started in temple. We need to reach in time'" just as guna was about to finish, Shalini took over the phone.

Shalini "Bunny!! I don't want to listen to any of your reasons! You got that? If you don't come in time I swear bunny I wont talk to you ever! Didn't I tell you in the morning? how can you be so negligent? And moreover How the hell can you deny God???"

Bunny " MOM! Enough! Im not neglecting anything or denying God! You understand that? I just don't want to be anywhere near your husband! That's it. how hard is that for you people understand!?"

Shalini "DID you just back-answer me? did you bunny? That's the respect you give to your mother?"

Guna "Mom.. please.. calm down.. here gimme let me to talk to him.."

Shalini was hurt. She never wanted any complications between bunny and his father. But every time she tried something, something else would go wrong. If she defended her husband, then bunny would be upset. If she defended bunny, then her husband wouldn't listen to her! What on earth has happened to her family? Everything was fine until year before! There always been a tension between Father and son duo, but not this serious. Now she only wished that if bunny didn't learn the truth everything would have been fine! Only if bunny tried to understand why his father did such a thing! But that's something bunny never did! He never understood his father, neither his father understood his father! Jaisa Baap Waisa Beta!

Shalini "he has to come!" she told guna and left the cabin.

Guna sighed placing her coat in the chair and sat down.

Guna "bunny.." she called out affectionately.

Bunny "I will be there.." he said quietly

Guna "good boy. First come to hospital"

Bunny "what? Why?"

Guna "er.. actually there is a case.. she is umm.. your dad's friend's daughter.. she is a very reluctant patient.."

Bunny "so ?"

Guna "so your whole family is pacifying her to take medicines but she wont!"

Bunny "and what has that to do with our plans?"

Guna "if she don't take medicines then we cant go! She is Mohan's uncle daughter bunny. We need to take care of her!"

Bunny "yeah right! All  3 doctors of different department feeding on one patient! That's just great isn't it?"

Guna "funny much? whatever come soon. We will be leaving soon anyway!" she was tired! The whole hospital was behind that girl! But she wont give a look at anyone. No one could even touch her! 2 whole hours has passed! Guna was supposed to treat her, but when her family came to check on the girl, even they ended up convincing her for medicines. Why does she get such patients? Oh well kids are meant to be notorious! Aren't they? For the first time in her career she felt exhausted of treating kids, ironically which she loved the most!

"Kaka!! That's cheating!" chinnu whined seeing the old-man moving the queen to the other side of carom board. She knew she had almost won; last strike, hit the queen and she would be won! But this man always had to do something cheating!

"I ? cheating ? how dare you say that!?" kaka asked her.

Chinnu "how dare am i? Kaka!! I saw you moving the queen from my own eyes!!" chinnu raised her eye brows and her nose red with anger her specs neatly settled in nose-bridge.

Kaka "I didn't do it! it must have moved by itself" he said looking away.

Chinnu "oh really then take this.." she placed the queen in the carom hole and smiled. "I won!" she declared

Kaka "that's cheating! You didn't even strike it!"

Chinnu "haan? Who knows may be it might have moved by itself!!" chinnu mock glared at kaka who frowned "can he ever win with this girl ?" he thought.

"time for medicine Uncle!" a nurse said over his back catching a tray full of medicines, injections and bandages. He sighed slowly getting up and making sure the bandage around his waist didn't crunch. There was a slight bleed in the bandage which he had noticed just now and as on cue the pain passed through his nerves. "how he didn't feel the pain? Oh! Yeah chinnu. When she is around how can anyone possibly think of pain?"

"kaka! When did that bleed? doctors had told you to make sure it wont bleed! Why have you become so irresponsible! Couldn't you temme when it was paining? I would have called for anyone! It will get infected now! Oh god kaka. You don't bother about your health do you?" chinnu chided at him. he looked at her smiling.

"I don't have anyone. Or may be that's what I thought. You know even these doctors wont take care of me the way you do! you always remind me of my daughter." He said slowly lying down in his bed for injection. He looked at the nurse who was getting ready filling the needle.

"i remind you? I thought I was your daughter!" she passed a fake sad expression. His whole family had met with an accident 7 months ago. He was the only survival but he was badly injured in abdomen and the wound won't take the name of getting recovered! Its still as fresh as it was months before. Sometimes she wondered when will he recover, and if he did what would he do after that? He had lost everything!

"ofcourse you are! Oh by the way I am not talking to you!" he said looking away.

"why?" chinnu frowned.

"you are leaving us and going of vacations" all the patients in the ward including the nurse said in unison. "that to for 2 months!" kaka said.

Chinnu chuckled.

"I am going for 2 months. But I will be coming back too! and all I wish is the next time I come back each one of you should be cured and be back home enjoying your life! got it?"

Chinnu greeted each and everyone, spoke with them for a while and moved out of the ward. Just as she was searching for her mother someone dashed her and she fell on the ground with a thud.

"Neethu. Listen to me dear. I wont touch you I promise. you just have to eat this tablet that's all baby. You can do this right?" sunanda asked the 12 year old girl who was sitting at the corner of the ICU. She had small knife in her hand.

Neethu "I don't want anything!!! if any one of you come near me, I will cut my nerves!!" there was a slight blood oozing out of the tiny cut she had made to prove them that she can indeed cut her nerves.

Sunanda "okay okay. you don't need to do that. We are going out okay ? you atleast sleep on the bed? none of us will come near you!! trust me. now just sleep on the bed please?" she requested. The ground was very cold; it was rainy season afterall. Sunanda was concerned.

Neethu "fine! But before that all of you out of this room now!" her tone didn't seem like threatening. It was just like she was protecting herself but she herself didn't know from whom!

"alright!" sunanda nodded at everyone present in the room. All moved out.

Sunanda peeped into the room from the glass door, neethu slowly came towards the bed and sat down hugging her knees. The girl hasn't even stepped into her teenage and the state she was in, scared the life out of sunanda.

Sunanda entered Guna's cabin, where her whole family along with neethu's father Mohan were discussing something.

"excuse me doctor.." she said with defeated expression.

"I am sorry Mr.Mohan, I don't think she will listen to anybody now.." sunanda said.

Mohan sat on his chair with wounded expression. There was a slight pang on his chest. He was at the verge of getting heart-arrest.

"Mohan. Control.. you have to trust us. you do right?" Mr.Bharadwaj asked him. mohan nodded.

"I guess there is only one option left now.." Shalini said dejected. Sunanda winced thinking of what she was planning to.

"No! you cant do that. She is still a kid. I don't think her body can hold so much pressure.." sunanda suggested.

Guna "I agree.. but even to think of it, neethu has to be in anaesthesia! If she refuses to even taste the medicine what can we do?"

"she has already cut a small part in her wrist, she has even refused to drink water let alone eat and since 24 hours she hadn't had a sleep" sunanda said. "we need to treat her wound too" she said in low voice.

Shalini "can we wait for some more time? once she is asleep I guess we can do something!"

Sunanda "I agree. She is probably tired now. She would sleep in few hours, and if none of us tries to talk to her maybe she can drift to sleep thinking we wont come back?"

Guna "that's better I guess. Whats say papa ?"

Mr.Bharadwaj "yes. even I think so.."

Shalini "we have to leave in an hour.." she reminded her daughter-in-law and her husband.

Shalini "bunny might be here anytime.." she said looking at her husband in hopeful eyes.

He looked at her and nodded before walking out of guna's cabin.

Sunanda thought "what if that small cut in her wrist gets infected? What if it bleeds more? Oh My God! I have to do something." She left the cabin excusing herself.

Please do leave your likes and reviews!

if u want pm updates then please press like to this post.

Imp : This is NOT based On any Tv-couple Onscreen or Offscreen. Its is completely Imaginary and One can imagine whomever they want. Hence its Not a FanFiction- Just a Fiction! just like you read in novels. Please keep this in mind. 

love

Nams! πŸ˜›

Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
malificient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful btw i have a few doubts..
wat s rey n kria's occupation??
and yeah beautifully written i loved it!!
p.s-yippee 2ndπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by karanikakrey - 10 years ago
malificient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
your poems are beautiful and yeah i loved them a lot 
beautiful ff loving it
..nams.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanikakrey

wow beautiful btw i have a few doubts..

wat s rey n kria's occupation??
and yeah beautifully written i loved it!!
p.s-yippee 2ndπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

There is no Rey and Kria. Its Not a FanFiction. Its Just a Fiction Not Based on Any Tv couples, But you are free to Imagine any of your choice. 

thank you πŸ˜Š
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
this was awesome
loved it
i wished i could go on reading this more and more
wen r u updating next please 2-3 din mein kar dena
please
i am loving this story
i am loving cheenu and bunny 
 loved it