Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shana0127
i just hate this pramad character...whoever does it must really be ready for viewrs angst...lol
Originally posted by: hunnybunch
I never liked this actor before. I think I'm going to hate his character as Pramad in SC too!
Originally posted by: IdiotViewer
Rahil hasn't been confirmed as yet. Conflicting reports abound. Only official confirmation re: the newest entry is Vahbbiz Dorabjee. This coming week should provide more clarity, however.
Originally posted by: mandygill
rahil seems to be a good actor, he has the potential of dominating the screen, maybe slb wants someone that is not as likable because pramad's role will be negative!