jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Saying i miss Parichay will be an understatement and it may be right for many here.

I am aware that Indian tv offers variety of fictional and reality shows entertaining millions. Choices are ample and everyone is free to tune in to whatever attracts them I guess. But being the individual I am, I prefer to opt for something I can connect with. I am not talented individual who can connect to various reality shows beyond some superficial level. I am certainly not mahaan or perfect being who can tolerate fictional shows for long period. 

I belong to real middle class, very much boring type with numerous faults. While for the most part go on to live mechanical or robotic life that involves survival, I do indulge in question of being, self-esteem, principles, struggle to establish/form an identity(Parichay) or simply what life entails; most of which remain on back stage of mind as life itself is plenty. But every now and then some significant or insignificant life events may compel me to look into mirror and question why, what, who, etc.πŸ€” So far most questions remain unanswered πŸ˜† I guess it is the process that must continue.

So when Parichay came along with its existential concept with unconventional character of Kunal, I don't need to think much. Man struggling to make peace with his past, living in darkness of his demons, slowly loosing sense of who he is, questioning if his life really means anything or even basic need of survival; somewhere deep down hiding from everyone remains hope that seeks for just one more chance. Story of life, struggle, learning to accept own-self and 2nd chance. Simply can not ask for anything more than that πŸ‘ 

As bonus surprise came most beautiful love story SINAL😳. I have said it before and will say it again, I don't care for love stories, they don't make sense to me. But with SINAL, it made sense to me. We saw their relationship passing through phases of friendship, mutual respect, compromise, dependency, accountability, etc. leading to pure love. It was very much real that I too was able to connect πŸ˜² πŸ˜Š

But what happened?  The most wonderful concept, character and love story were simply not justified to fullest potential. If anything, idiots ruined every essence of it with their twist, turns and so called drama πŸ€’ why is still the question I ask πŸ˜”

I do not mean to get all philosophical here but even though it has been good amount of time, I am still very much stuck and unable to accept ending. It is not every day Indian tv offers something so real and substantial. From whatever I have come to learn, Indian tv is full of mindless "entertainment" I would call sheer garbage. πŸ€’

So all I feel at the moment is nothing but disappointment towards Indian tv πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once again    a nice  bit  of writeup  sharing the  joy and pain   most of us here in the forum share  !

Agree  with   your points Jay  .

Just   seem    too disappointed  at  the  way  the various people    responsible for the  show are  adamently    denying  its    Season 2 .

As you mentioned  , its  been hardly  possible to get into watching anyother show  since started watching Parichay !

Hope   some   miracle would just  make   S2     a  reality someday soon.
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
as usual nice post jay😊
ofcorse b/f n after  parichay,tv has become almost any other box😳 lying in the house with no interst of lookingg towards it,πŸ₯±
same old sagaas in most of the shows no sense nthing,😡jus going n going...
indian tv seriously,need a boost to wake them upπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
wish theyywould hv acceepted our req. of season 2 but pple come to knw about right things when its too late 

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jay a post after such a long time...😊
hmmm...
well said.. actually after parichay i  had no intentions of watching any show on any channel, was so  hurt after my favourite show ended abruptly that did not want to go through it again,..and also Sameer sir and keerti had set the standards so high by their performances, none of the current show, I felt could match them..
recently  i went home and my mom watches all those EK and other high on TRP shows , had no option but to watch those shows along with her ..and trust me . all were almost similar in terms of story line .. . same saas bahu drama, kitchen politics etc .. only every half an hour actors changed , rest all remained same , even the expressions of the actors, 
 also saw some so called romantic scenes between leads, and really, seriously , none can even come close to SINAL.. i mean those scenes looked so artificial, so unrealistic , either expressions  were OTT or most of the time missing.. πŸ€’ the passion, the love, the madness  sameer-keerti used to portray  was just not there...In SINAL's case one could feel their love for each their even when they were away from each other or not in love with each other,  when they did not say or express their love to each other, even in Kunal's i hate you , once could feel I love you , even a deaf, dumb, blind could make out that how madly he loves Sidhi and vice versa, but in other shows I saw, even when the leads were yelling at the top of their voices I love you, the feelings were missing, complete contrast to our SINAL..
some scene were so cold that you could feel the actors were either uncomfortable doing those scene or may be were forced to do and hence unwillingly did those scenes, had those scenes been given to sameer-keerti, the  temperature would have risen to a new level , I am really not exaggerating things here but that is indeed the case,   even a simple back hug of SINAL used to set screen on fire and worth watching million times .. 
I am really missing the show and SINAL a lot ...
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: parichayan

as usual nice post jay😊

ofcorse b/f n after  parichay,tv has become almost any other box😳 lying in the house with no interst of lookingg towards it,πŸ₯±
same old sagaas in most of the shows no sense nthing,😡jus going n going...
indian tv seriously,need a boost to wake them upπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
wish theyywould hv acceepted our req. of season 2 but pple come to knw about right things when its too late 

not just any box, it lies in the room as idiot box πŸ€’
but really, feeling of disappointment dominates at the moment πŸ˜’
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.padmini

hmmm...
well said.. actually after parichay i  had no intentions of watching any show on any channel, was so  hurt after my favourite show ended abruptly that did not want to go through it again,..and also Sameer sir and keerti had set the standards so high by their performances, none of the current show, I felt could match them..
recently  i went home and my mom watches all those EK and other high on TRP shows , had no option but to watch those shows along with her ..and trust me . all were almost similar in terms of story line .. . same saas bahu drama, kitchen politics etc .. only every half an hour actors changed , rest all remained same , even the expressions of the actors, 
 also saw some so called romantic scenes between leads, and really, seriously , none can even come close to SINAL.. i mean those scenes looked so artificial, so unrealistic , either expressions  were OTT or most of the time missing.. πŸ€’ the passion, the love, the madness  sameer-keerti used to portray  was just not there...In SINAL's case one could feel their love for each their even when they were away from each other or not in love with each other,  when they did not say or express their love to each other, even in Kunal's i hate you , once could feel I love you , even a deaf, dumb, blind could make out that how madly he loves Sidhi and vice versa, but in other shows I saw, even when the leads were yelling at the top of their voices I love you, the feelings were missing, complete contrast to our SINAL..
some scene were so cold that you could feel the actors were either uncomfortable doing those scene or may be were forced to do and hence unwillingly did those scenes, had those scenes been given to sameer-keerti, the  temperature would have risen to a new level , I am really not exaggerating things here but that is indeed the case,   even a simple back hug of SINAL used to set screen on fire and worth watching million times .. 

Rightly said Padmini !  Agree   on  what you said about  other  leads  not matching  up to  Sinal .
After Parichay   sure  did  not want to  risk with any other show  . But before getting started with Parichay, I had been watching  one of   the other show  of the Ek group    which I just  stopped abruptly  .
 somehow  could not see the    standards  match  with  Sinal  and Parichay.  Moreover , the  satisfaction of a  sensible    entertainment   was fulfilled by watching  Parichay  and just did not want  anything more!

So, being such a viewer  , I surely   miss Parichay  and Sinal  a  lot!

jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.padmini

hmmm...

I understand Padmini,
my parents too watch these nonsense shows and at times have no choice but endure through them and every time I fail to understand why do they like it or how come they are able to fetch such high numbers πŸ˜•
There really is no story what so ever just keep on dragging with what ever πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
as far as if there is any love story πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Pranathi-sinal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So loving post jay.. Every word u said u true..
There r only very few shows which catch audience by pulse.. 'Parichay was one of them'..
Love, struggle , pain, beautiful family relations everything was in.'Parichay'
But the ch badly failed to see it with our eyes..
I pity the tv industry which shows only never ending dramatic stories but not an unique concept like 'Parichay'..
Seriously i stopped watching tv after the show end nd i don't think i can watch anything again..
For me nothing can replace 'Parichay'...
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see your post after so many days Jay..πŸ˜›

And finally i managed to find some time to post my thoughts here.😳😳

You are aware how much devastated I was after the end of Parichay..the way Rangeela ended Parichay abruptly has left a very bad taste in my mouth..😑😑 

It pains me immensely to see EK's fav show still running..😑😑 and when accidentally i come across promo of tht show (🀒) while channel surfing..it hurts me a lot n i terribly start missing SINAL😭😭

for me theirs was d best love story depicted on Indian TV till now..the passion, undying luv, sacrifice, devotion.. everything was there in SINAL relation..the progression of their relation was shown so beautifully..i dnt hv enough words to describe tht..

ther r many couples who hav good chemistry bt I always get goosebumps watching SINAL scenes..the passion is lacking in other on screen couples which SS-KN portrayed beautifully..their respective pain  is what brought them and linked them together as Kunal and Siddhi..n SS-KN played their parts perfectly

in a nut shell..i badly,terribly miss SINAL..even after 3 mnths..everyday while traveling i make it a point to watch their scenes on YT..my day is incomplete w/o tht..

...God pls listen to us n bring Parichay S2..
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

Glad to see your post after so many days Jay..πŸ˜›

And finally i managed to find some time to post my thoughts here.😳😳

You are aware how much devastated I was after the end of Parichay..the way Rangeela ended Parichay abruptly has left a very bad taste in my mouth..😑😑 

It pains me immensely to see EK's fav show still running..😑😑 and when accidentally i come across promo of tht show (🀒) while channel surfing..it hurts me a lot n i terribly start missing SINAL😭😭

for me theirs was d best love story depicted on Indian TV till now..the passion, undying luv, sacrifice, devotion.. everything was there in SINAL relation..the progression of their relation was shown so beautifully..i dnt hv enough words to describe tht..

ther r many couples who hav good chemistry bt I always get goosebumps watching SINAL scenes..the passion is lacking in other on screen couples which SS-KN portrayed beautifully..their respective pain  is what brought them and linked them together as Kunal and Siddhi..n SS-KN played their parts perfectly

in a nut shell..i badly,terribly miss SINAL..even after 3 mnths..everyday while traveling i make it a point to watch their scenes on YT..my day is incomplete w/o tht..

...God pls listen to us n bring Parichay S2..

I know about EK's fav shows. Mom likes to watch 2 of her shows and both are πŸ€’
I fail to understand what the hell was wrong with CVs who decide to mess up such wonderful concept. Some of the so called twist and drama literary made me feel disgusted and bothered me to such an extent it affected my sleep  

But yes without a doubt me miss Parichay, KC, SINAL...you name it..