Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I will stand by what I have already said.  Although the blackmail was sent from Amrit computer Yug is the blackmailer.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so too late to participate in this discussion...After watching  yesterday's episode Is it Amrit...because when she was not in good terms with Nimrit...She might have done this by having fake ID to insult her...

Is Nimrit is going to tell the real truth to Amrit...or she will keep  the  secret to her self...😕
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Pamela01

i fully agree with you , i think it might be yug not amrit ..
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

A culprit is there who has trapped Nimrit in this blackmailing of karan sister..

i want to doubt Yug but that wont be that shocking a twist though he has a very bad history..

For now my doubt goes on Shivangi as her character was given an open end..meaning not dead in the show..her return might bring a good twist in the storyline..

Reason may be after divorcing Tej for a more luxurious life chose this path to get money with the one she got,married..to not get caught used Nimrit mail ID afterall they were sisters..

I do not think that Shivangi is the culprit.  It is Yug.  He is very good at hacking computers getting false documents, passport visa etc.

Amrit is evil and uses her brains but I do not believe she is a computer expert.  She hates Nimrit very much but I do not think blackmail is her style she would rather kill Nimrit.⭐️
Edited by pamela01 - 10 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yug the real culprit