Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Blasters!!   Time for another off-screen segment!! 

[TB] 21st Dec 2011: Barun, Daljeet, Utkarsha, Jayshree T, Karan (Arnav throws a Cocktail Party), Episode 149 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZwYnVvlRAs[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader

thanks a lot 
enjoyable
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

i am only 22 till now 
so you will call me girl or friend or something cute 
ok 
😑 
and for post it has no tag 
of incomplete 
ek toh mai apni update chod kar aapko thanks bol rahi hu 
aur aap hai ki 
pata hai aaj kitna saara kam 
hai 
banner banana hai, editing karna hai, aur phir update post karna 
hai phir pm bhi aap bhi na 

OK got it SoniπŸ‘πŸΌ
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

OK got it SoniπŸ‘πŸΌ

better ab congo post pura karo 
phirse 
jaise post karne wala thaπŸ˜›
soni19sweet thumbnail

di's 
here got another gif editor we have to upload gif and then select convert it in gif 
then exercise the option 
but i dont know in so many which one is this effect

please please please 
can anyone open the link and tell me 

plesse 
i have to urgently do editing 
πŸ˜ƒ 
sorry for disturbance 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Kat 😊,I never can get over with these people...

Getting over Arshi?? What does it mean..:)
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

@ ARSHI, Indi and Ami, I am really enjoying my three nieces. I know they can be a handful but they help  in making my daughter happy. The oldest is six months younger then mine but she is more mature. I am actually looking forward to more interaction with my SIL. She is the very best in my view. We have one thing in common we banter with my brother. We also always used to do everything together. I appreciate her a lot because she was always supporting me against every odds. I also have a lot of respect for her parents. Once when I was sick in the middle of Ramadan in Bangladesh, they traveled from a different city for a whole day to see me in hospital and when I was returning her mom changed her return date three times so that she could accompany me back and I had not even asked that from her.  We are extremely lucky to have such an amazing family Insha Allah.

Samin, good to know that and happy that you are blessed with such wonderful family. Glad that you are enjoying your time with 4 girls.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Getting over Arshi?? What does it mean..:)

😊Horizon I made a promise to myself ,I will remain in sane in this vacation.πŸ˜‰. which is becoming very hard as our Kat 's arrival is making it impossible..love you Kat for all these killing VMs and SBS as always❀️
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 140

"phone karoon ya na karonn..." should i call or not...
felt like a whole confession of deep abiding forever sort of love to me... 
Oh yeah, he was sounding like a sweet lover boy, certainly not ASR.

i have never seen asr in this quandary. he does what he wants to... since when does he wonder and fret... that too about making a call? but she was crying, she hadn't completed her sentence... then she'd upped and left with a cryptic..."hume jaana hoga."

he ran after her, well he tried not to let it be obvious... glided smoothly (i was half dead at the sight of course, needing to rewind several times to catch the scene)πŸ€”
into the living area following khushi... but asr doesn't chase after departing girls with incomplete sentences... yet this asr does. people talk about arnav and asr and the difference and as if he is his own doppelganger. and it's an either or situation... asr or arnav. i have always thought of him as one single person, a side of him choked by tragedy. leaving a hard, stony, surface to view, not too many chances to peak within. a fort as it were with reinforced ramparts and a very wide mote, drawbridge usually up. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amazing description of ASR's personalty

the arrival of khushi, the connect with her, begins to bring down this fort... let us peer in. she released his withheld side... he grew back into all of him... in my way of thinking... he never really changed and became someone else...he was always this man. the potential was a given. the catalyst came along.
May be I have a little nuance with this.I somehow can't see ASR doing towel dance or watching Salman Khan movie in a public movie theater. I know he did it for his love. He can do anything for the sake of his love. The Arnav who remained dormant inside ASR, wakes up at Khushi's touch. Or may be you are right, the potential was a given, the catalyst came along. 

i adore asr with his good, bad, indifferent... he feels complete and real. there will always be inexplicable sides to him, and that gussa, that is his. but now, the tenderness trickles in when he least suspects and a need to listen carefully to someone, look for signs... he wants to give a damn... he wants to be the one she says everything to... only he still doesn't know why.

asr is beside himself with worry, when his girl friend makes a face at his indifference and complains all he can ask is " lavanya, khushi kahan hai?"

when she's taken aback and replies, she's left and she said as much, he is still not out of that sensation... "par woh bahut hi..." when an actor gets his character the way barun got asr, you come to these indescribably beautiful moments, impossible to put words to. he was at a loss for words himself,πŸ‘ just knew she was not good and wanted to make sure she was ok... an overwhelming need in him... he even asked his sister in an unguarded way about khushi. then of course, at her curious gaze, had to pretend, it was because of all the pending work. anjali picked something in that tone of his... not so easy to fool this girl... alas, we all meet our waterloos, hers had to be the man she loved the most in the world. in anjali's story i always sensed a tragic vein. look at her life... a birth defect (possibly) that made her depend, complicated things, parents taken on her wedding night, all the fears of being alone, never looked at... then along came shyam... and she let her personalty become completely dependent on him. a fine, educated, sharp girl... yet the adversary sensed the weakness and moved right in. 
completely agree with you. No wonder why her chote loves her so much!

in the process, anjali slowly allowed herself to become less and less, till nothing of her practically remained visible... without him i am nothing. what a position to have. this was perhaps anjali's fortress, this retiring from herself... letting someone else become everything. strange how humans cope. there was tragedy in her life... so when there was a clamour for her to meet someone, i was a bit what the... she needed to digest the horror first, didn't she... slowly away from any interference or manipulation find her way back again? ... badi sayani... needed to get to her mind again.
loved your cognitive thought on Anjali. I loved Anjali all through, except the phase after Arnav's kidnapping. She was so blind in Shyam's love that became oblivious of her brother and his happiness. She became sayani zaroor.

sorry to digress, but every time i see anjali minus shyam, she seems like another person altogether. some relationships actually suffocate and kill people. we may think marriage is symbiotic, two equals equally nourished by each other.

but what if it's between a parasite and a host? where the former saps the latter of all strength.πŸ‘

la's look again said so much... she is not being able to deny the facts anymore. her man has another woman on his mind... all the time. happens, and every time it does, hearts break... we are going steadily toward one. in this episode, adroit direction of a couple of moments says more than hours might have. that look in la's eyes... she wants him, she is upset with his indifference, then the thing she doesn't want to see is right before her eyes.

he knows la looks askance, but is too worried to really be able to mask it.

khushi had been crying.. "par woh bahut hi..."

khushi is in the heart of a storm. the man she was engaged to is anjali's husband. that in itself is enough reason to shatter and never trust a soul again. but here are deeper issues. and the entire episode builds these... sometimes the writing is too insistent, heavy handed... as though making sure the viewer gets the point... huge amounts of lines on how important the relationship is to anjali... nani ji, mama ji, mami ji, then anjali... in quick succession all bring it up. for god measure some blessing the couple and praying for their continued happiness is also called for.

we are shown how much he is loved by all.

then comes shyam's deadly road runner act. he will use every ploy he can... usually that involves sensing someone's weakness and cashing in on it big time... in this case, khushi's love for her family... "kin haalaat," under what circumstanes they got engaged... he even tries to win the gentle khushi's mind with stories of not getting love in that rich people's home... everything he can think of, he manages to convince her that he had actually wanted to tell her before their engagement... but finally, a little surpise. khushi walks off. enough.

the constant harping on the issue of anjali's dependence and shyam's evil, which together writers hope will convince us that khushi needed to conceal the truth... is frankly tiring.

when your proposition is weak, i guess you must convince much.

abhaas's acting, fairly un-nuanced really didn't help either... nor the overuse of the shyam creepy music.

one dialogue stood out though...
"yeh zaroori nahin khushi ji ki jo hume dikhe wohi sach ho..." not necessary what you see is in fact the truth. asr will see something which will seem to be one thing but be in fact quite another. and this inability to suss the truth beyond the visual will lead to extreme injustice at one level.

but could we equally say, had khushi not been swayed by anything and divulged the truth to him... we wouldn't have needed to come to the terrace that night?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

was there a sense of krishna here again... was khushi somewhere responsible for that wedding in a temple? her action set it off. somewhere an acknowledgment that see it how you will, but hiding the truth was incorrect and led to the hell it did. if only, there is mention of that later, especially the night he goes to apologise to her.

a wrong notion, that strong people do not make mistakes and acknowledging they've made a big one will tarnish them somehow. we forgave asr his relationship with la... we didn't call him lech and creep because he was falling for khushi while still with another woman. why? because the character was real and honest... my belief. making khushi unreal was the biggest disservice to her. smacked of a male dominated, fuzz creating television world where we are fed a completely wrong notion of female power... again keeping us prisoners of "culture" completely without voice.πŸ‘
I can't blame ASR cause, there was not a commitment between La and him. He never ever loved La, may be it was just an physical relationship and just a friendship. it may sound unethical to develop physical relationship without commitment. But ASR didn't believe in love or marriage or commitment, until he found that love does exist. His family and somehow his weakness for Khushi coerced him to commit with La against his will. 

in this milieu... to have given us lavanya... please will the writer who got away with it, stand up and accept a long ovation from an old woman. 
It's really plausible.And a standing ovation from a 22 years old also.

shyam was evil. he was inclined to unholiness.

khushi was not. yet... she hid evil... no matter for whatever good she may have deemed it was justified. was she right?

ah these questions... 

something i just didn't get the meaning of.

that shyam standing in the middle of the road, about to be run over... not moving. why? was he really lost and completely unfocussed... or was it his game to force khushi to acknowledge him... 
of course it was his game.

did not understand the significance of the scene at all... maybe just his sick mind assessing how far khushi can be played... he needn't have worried, the real game had been played by writers already... i bet they knew most intelligent viewers would not agree with that holding back...

really loved your take my brilliant friend.
your hindsight amuses me again and again.
It was difficult for me to highlight my favorite lines, cause the whole analysis was thoughtful and significant.
 my comments are in pink.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

Episode 142-Part 143

Revelations and Realizations

Goodness from heart and forgiving nature is a virtue and not everyone has it.Its a quality of courageous ones .Evil always seems invincible but at the end it always falls and goodness always takes over.Khushi is the only one with big heart and Shyam seems a winner here but she is the one who will take him down always with all the goodness she has.La is also showing some traits here in this epi.

Love parallel scenes here for bringing realizations at different level

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav will bow down to Khushi's goodness in her mother's garden...

Shyam always underestimates Khushi by measuring her goodness with weakness.

Symbolism and connection:16th the day of engagement

16 means destruction of the old and birth of the new. It is about the fall of the ego. This can be a painful process, because it usually comes after much ego inflation. The struggle between the ego and the divine will present challenges to your grand plans, which can be resented and struggled against. It is a lost battle, and you will likely feel humbled in the face of the collapse that follows. This humility is the key to later success. In the destruction of the old, rebirth takes place with an entirely new awareness. This rebirth affects every area of your life. It is a life much the better for the fall.CONNECTION IS SIMPLE I don't need to explain a lot '.Arnav will go through all and will transform'though a painful process for all under this # as La will go through with pain for letting Arnav have his way of happiness'.

Arnav's mind is preoccupied with convulsive Khushi who just poured her heart out on his shoulder.Her distracted state is distorting his mind while talking to Aman and he tells Aman to fix a meeting on 16th, the day of his engagement which becomes a question for La."how could you forget that ASR'Our engagement is on 16th'"

Arnav turns around with his flummoxed mode'.but La is not done yet,"you are the one who was in rush ..tell me the truth "Did you forget it or it really doesn't matter to you?...Arnav with puzzled and apologetic way''"No it's not that '."mein itni saree cheezain handle karta hoon 'khabi khabi kuch pata nahin chalta..[I handle so many things and can't figure things out] and the internal true realization of ASR comes to his lips today,

"Mein jata hoon keh jane anjane mein main ne tumhain bohat chot pohnchaye hai'par who isliyeh keh mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta..phir jab realize karta hoon ..I really regret that..i really do..bohat bura lagta hai mujhe..par main kuch bhi jan kar nahin karta Khushi'main bas aisa hi hoon shayed'."

Translation:I know I hurt you intentionally

and unintentionally because I don't realize it that moment but when I do realize it,I feel really bad..I really do..but I don't do anything purposely Khushi..I am just like that'

Today Arnav is released from the Armored shell of ASR.His remorseful actions from Sheesh Mahal till now  are making him realize how much pain he caused Khushi just because he knows her fianc caused her that much distortion in her as she was totally devastated yesterday then how much she would be devastated by his actions and words all this time.

This is man in love'..without realizing it though this deep feeling has indeed sep into his cracked shell and today he has no control over it.He is expressing his love with intensity and with honesty but without realizing his surroundings..This is the biggest effect ever which he admits it later"mere aur tumhare elawa is duniya mein aur koi nahin"[There is no one else in this world besides you and me]

La by holding Arnav's shoulder,"ASR,It's Lavanya".. and he turned around realizing his mistake.I don't think there is much you need to explain here after that.La conveyed while getting the message and now it's an eye opening moment for Arnav...

They both share really intense meaningful look.Arnav,"nahin who mein'.by closing his fist.La leaves him wondering about his own acts.Reality just knocks the door of Arnav Singh Raizada,"yeh kya kar raha hoon mein"and he starts connecting the dots willingly which he was putting aside in his ego and then realization just hits his hard core"mein ne La keh saath sahi nahin kya 'shayed khabi bhi nahin"'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:In Epi 48  he brought La against everyone's wish and when he said to Jijaji how come without marriage La does not deserve respect but that day he did not know the depth of it'and when Jijaji told him "kaman se nikla huwa teer aur zaban se nikla huwa shabd khabi wapas nahin liya ja sakta'Zindagi koi video player tou hai nahin keh rewind button dabaya aur ghalati sudhar li"

Translation:you can't take ur words back and yiu can't rewind your life back like a video player

Today again he is standing at the same spot to redeem himself from both ends.Khushi and La.

He comes down and distracted by pensive Khushi  who stops his feet ,he scans her face and regardless does not want to leave her but moves away from there for redeeming his act towards La like it's now or never...He has to mend it'...Why do I feel in his look to Khushi that his determination becomes more strong to end up with La with honesty putting his ego and all the Fadak aside'...but at the same time does not want to show Khushi his worries and concerns about her which he couldn't hide from La'...

Anjali gets worried with Khushi's sadness and shows her concerns.Khushi Sees Anjali struggling with her Mangalsutre while greeting her. It breaks right and falls right in Khushi's hands'...This is called Fate'...BG scores intensifies the situation..Anjali's pensive state looking at broken Manglasutre takes her in Mandir where she prays for long life of her hubby.Khushi witnessed Anajli's devastated condition and her "attot Vishwas"[Faith] in her marriage and her husband'...She looks at her mother [DM} and puts aside her motive for coming here'...being honest is not worthy here in her eyes so lying and hiding is the way for the sake of Anjaliji..

She assured her by giving promise"Anjaliji don't cry everything is fine'...your husband and your marriage..and nothing will happen'...I promise you"..She is leaving it up to her mother,DM '...

Anjali is arranging Puja for his safety which makes Khushi exasperate more.Anjali asks her the reason of her worrisome  face.Khushi clutches her Dupatta which reveals her bare finger to Anjali with the news of broken engagement.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She always keep Slither's intensions hidden from her'and even brings Scorpion back for her sake against Arnav's wish.

Anjali is the one who will break this mangalsutre after his confession to release from  this EVIL.

If this side being honest is hard and lying by hiding truth is the solution then other side only truth is the way out

He ends up in La's room who wants to keep running from her inner fears of that reality which she knew for a long time but did not want to accept it'...an known fear hits her core when Arnav puts his hand on her shoulder to make her face it along with him.Arnav holding her cheek by comforting her."La,Tum jo mere liye feel karti ho '...shayed who mein tumhare liye feel nahin karta ..aur shayed khabi kia bhi nahin..par ab aur jhoot nahin bol sakta'...infact ab aur jhoot bol kar tumhain aur insult nahi kar sakta'...La yum aur mein'...yeh shayed'..."

Translation: La whatever u feel for me ,I don't do it for u'...and I think never did'but now I can't insult you by lying.. 

These are the words of an honest man no matter what his actions are'...and La knows this man ,"mujhe laga hi tha tum mujh se yehi kahoge"[I knew you will say that to me]

"Kahin na kahin mujhe dart ha humare rishte ka yehi end hoga..you know ...'without a name.."[I was afraid our relationship would end without a name]

They both turn their faces as it's hard to face the antagonism  and wrath of this blow is too much to handle.

La while sobbing,"I knew it but did not want to accept it...'was lying to myself all the time '.."

"itna jhoot bolti rahi keh mujhe woh jhoot bhi sach lane laga"

[I lied up to the exten that it seems truth to me]

She requested hi to hug her last time.and oh boy his hug says it all ,no words are required to convey all of his pain which he is going through now...'by looking at her state which he caused her.He is right "mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalta but when I do ,I regret it"

La is right sometimes you don't have answers of arising questions.I must say girl like La is hard to find as it's against the nature of a woman'...but if you find one that is the best thin ever happened to you and that happened to Arnav as he found Khushi who was above all of this'...

If the other side one relation ended so did here and that is Fate as it closes one door and opens the other with welcome sign.If one side wants to keep their matters aside for the sake of family so is the other side.

Khushi wants Anjali to keep it as a secret from the family"Sab ko dukh pohncha keh humain kya milega"[What will I gain by hurting everyone?]She does not want anyone feel bad or stop enjoying their own happiness..She is a selfless cookie.

Anjali by feeling her pain,"aur aap ke dukh ka kya'aap janti hain aap humain kya keh rahi hain"[and what about your pain'...do u know what are asking me to do?] and the other side Arnav wants to tell the whole family together but La wants to put hold on it ,La,"I know what am I saying...'everyone is so happy..this is not the right time"

She wants to keep it till Payesh engagement because it can get affected and it increases her respect more in his eyes.Arnav"I really respect you for this"

La by hugging him ,"You respect me but love'..."She still leaves it incomplete as she knows he is not sure yet'...

La's big words,"I don't want you to ever feel guilty for this..I mean it"

And they decide not to reveal anything yet and the same is on the other side..Anjali agrees upon not telling anyone about her broken engagement.Anjali asks very meaningful question with deep conerns as her guts telling something else'"Khushiji you want to talk about something else too. Right!"Khushi diverts her question but it didn't sit with Anjali.She strokes her cheek with love and ask her to take care of yourself and Khushi leaves with heavy heart.

Khushi comes home and tells everyone the reason that she can't break Anjali's marriage and Payel's relations .It doesn't sit with Payal but Amma becomes selfish in this process.Buaji is right though it is important to break the blind spell of Anjali.She hugs her Sanka Devi for takig such a big decision.I am with Buaji ,truth always saves you from hell. 

Symbolism and connection"9:30 on the clock as 9 represents the world of spirit,soul and matter where 30 represents a cycle of nature.Connection Khushi with her divine spirit along with DM is going to touch souls of Arnav and Anjali by going through unfinished matters

[Bible]In Mark9:30 means is this

Mark 9:30-32, "And going forth from there they were journeying through Galilee, and he was not wishing that any should get to know it, for he was teaching his disciples and saying to them, 'The Son of Man is being delivered up into the hands of men and they will slay him, and being slain after three days he will arise.' But they were not understanding the declaration and feared to question him."

Connection is easy here as Khushi is putting herself in a plate to sacrifice and she will rise but after paying big price.

Other side whom Khushi just saved being jerkasaurus as this is small thing for him.Buaji is right you can't get your loose grip on these kind of people.Anjali with sobbing,"yeh rishte rait ki tarah kyuon hote hain ,inhain jitna muthi mein band karne ki koshish karo utna hi phisal jate hain"   [Why these relations are like sand ,the more you hold it the more it slips through your hand ] Why do I feel strongly she knew all this and CVs couldn't connect it later'...Her dialogues are clearly reflecting here and while she was talking with Khushi'...She was smart and she figured it out but writers did not figure it out later..What a pitty.

Why do I feel she is killing two birds with one stone...with love and softness she is keeping him around as she thinks and making Khushi feel guilty as according to her "aap ho tou itne se par baatein bohat achi karte ho"[You r so young yet talk like adults] on her anniversary...point is Anjali thinks she is just a young woman...but she does not know Khushi is way mature than her...

MOMENT OF DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYfSrkhWR4

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxYfSrkhWR4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
sorry to all writers little busy nad unwell 
really suffering from man problem 
so have save the pm of update 
will read them surely till 
sunday or monday πŸ˜›