Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys I'm completely this story by Sunday( hope i get time to do so:P).

Just wanted to inform u all that I'm leaving IF...but don't worry not before this story ends. And i'll also be posting the updates to my other ss, when ever i type it.
Before leaving i would like to thank and dedicate this and the rest updates to all the readers and friends i made in this forum. Got to know very sweet people including janvie, tanzie, shreya, art-art( di :D) ms-meghasharma, vampireking and many more. But most importantly a very nice and loveable girl( sorry aunty), Mampi. Daringly you are really the first one to address me as BHAI and thank u so much for it. Never loose you innocence.

All the best to everyone and God bless you all and this forum.

Chapter 10

"So all this is true?"

"Maan...I...I only did that because you wanted the land." Sasha spoke. Fear of being caught was clearly visible on her. She was clueless as to how Maan got to know about this and what was the need to be angry when he wanted that land. He was getting it, then why think her method to do it as wrong.

"It's SIR, Ms. Dutta. Don't forget that." Maan shouted. " I never gave you the right to do things on my behalf. You just need to do what I say. As i say. Don't put your stupid brain in something i've not asked you to. Do you get it?"

There was silence in the room, complete silence. It was the first time Maan had scolded anybody. He had always been intelligent enough to get his work done and hence there was never a need to shout on his employees. But as they say- there is always a first time, and this was that time.

"DO YOU GET IT OR NOT?" Maan tone got higher on finding no response from Sasha.

Frozen with shock, she just nodded.

"The Rathode's are suffering from a very bad time." Maan's voice turning to a more calmer side, upon thinking about their condition. " I want you to get me the entire information about their how n where abouts, by this afternoon." He waited for his mind to relax before he continued. " Though they would never take our help, i would still like to do whatever i can for them. But don't let this thing out." Maan closed his eyes and spoke. " Now go!"

No matter how much rage was filled inside him for Kabeer, due to some obvious reasons, he had to do his best to support that guy and his family, including Geet. It was his company responsible for the illegal downfall of his business.

Maan opened his eyes and glanced around his room. Sasha was about to open the door when his voice stopped her. " I'm sorry for shouting. But don't repeat such things Sasha. If i'll ever find anything against you, ever...i'll make you pay. Now go." The cold voice was enough for her to understand the depth of threat.

Maan sat in his office chair. His thoughts occupied by the incident of previous night. He was frustrated with his mind. On one level he remembered the way she'd kissed him back, biting his lip in her ardour. And on the other he couldn't fathom how he'd just let Geet go.

Kissing Geet had reminded him vividly of loosing himself to her again. When they had met 5 years ago, he had trust her with pathetic ease. Only to reveal in the end how she'd really felt about seducing him.

Something very private and vulnerable in him had been destroyed that day. He'd become hardened. Impenetrable. No one since then had managed to challenge his cynicism. The way she'd kissed him back, for once he'd thought that the kiss was pure, only for him. But then he realized he was again spilling and sliding to her. And probably that was what she wanted.

No he would not let her play with him again. This time he would have her- but on his terms. If she did not mind the closure with Kabeer , just to gain her living, she wouldn't mind the same with Maan. And this time, for Maan it would only be physical satisfaction. Nothing else.

A couple of days later Geet was sitting in the hotel room, looking at the pictures of Misha and Kabeer in the hospital room. She smiled absent mindedly cause her thoughts were focused upon the letter in which Kabeer had informed her about a man being interested to support them during their hardships. He wanted to be the fifty percent partner in the Rathode business, only till the time they were incapable to stand on their own foot. The only problem with this offer was that the person refused to disclose his name. Since Kabeer was not sure about this deal and man, he'd asked Geet to visit todays gathering at the Oberoi Trident and to convince Jeh Khurana to invest his money in their company.

Geet wondered who could that person be and what were his real motives to help these unknown? Her heart was badly leading her to one name only, knowing he would be happy to help them without any gain, but her mind prevented her from moving in that direction.

Maan was nothing but a heartless monster for her now. She still felt cold when she remembered the way he'd aborted their kiss and pushed her from him, the other night. She hated Maan Singh Khurana for thinking so low about her and using her for his own desire.

Geet couldn't understand the reason that after knowing the way he'd humiliated her, her body was still craving for his touch. Her heart was thumping and she felt disgusted to even think about him after so much. She wanted all this to end soon now, so that she could return back to her children in the orphanage. They being her only family.

Geet was aware that Maan would be present in the party too, so she decided not to show him any weakness.

Maan didn't like the sense of anticipation firing up his blood. This fizzy expectancy. He realized it was all because he knew she would come here today, but could not see her anywhere.

Just then he spotted a familiar face in the crowd, the face he'd been looking for and he smiled warmly, welcoming the distraction that would put a full-stop to his lingering thoughts.

Geet cursed the dress, though it did fot her well but mercilessly was too reveiling. It was one of Misha's dress, which she'd sent for Geet. Navy blue, it fell to the floor, with ling sleeves and a high neck...but a long slit, exposing her one leg, much more above the knee. She'd cursed after she's discovered it in a package With the letter; when she would return back to Pune, Misha was in big trouble.

At present Geet just hoped that nobody would notice it. But her hopes were shattered cause then she saw Maan across the room, looking at her. She hated the awful feeling of excitement that danced along her veins at seeing him again. God! Please take this feeling away. I should hate him. She pleaded to the almighty.

And then, to her horror, he started walking towards her, closer. Geet had never felt so alone or exposed. She should have never come knowing he would be here too...he'd take any opportunity to humiliate her.

"Geet..." Maan came closer to her, smiled and out if ni where planted a kiss on her cheek. " I knew you would be tempted to come here...to meet someone."

Geet's voice wouldn't work for a long moment to reply back. Lately Maan was surprising her a lot with his actions. But still somehow she hadn't expected this kind of behaviour from him, specially after their last meeting.

Geet flushed and tried to ignore the warm feeling of his lips which still lingered on her cheek. She decided to say the truth and leave his presence as soon as possible. " What other choice do i have? I have to meet somebody for Kabeer, so please excuse me. " And she took the opportunity to flee the ensuring crush, grateful that she didn't feel a strong hand on her arm.

Now she had every intention of talking to Jeh Khurana as possible and staying away from one person in particular

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read at one go and it was absolutely delightful to read . so many twist and turns had made the story more interesting and was keeping u at edge . loved it and continue soon . 

jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoso

read at one go and it was absolutely delightful to read . so many twist and turns had made the story more interesting and was keeping u at edge . loved it and continue soon . 

Thank u fr liking
Craziest_MG thumbnail
even they know they cant stay away frm each other but i guess their ego wont let that happen

Awesome updates
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Craziest_MG

even they know they cant stay away frm each other but i guess their ego wont let that happen

Awesome updates

i agree with u
Thanks fr liking
jack-12 thumbnail
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear..i have been a silent reader! Bt had to comment! Superb updates! Well written! Twist n turns! update soon! Btw which is ur other SS! I did read  ur OS! Pls give link to ur other wrks! Thanks
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi dear..i have been a silent reader! Bt had to comment! Superb updates! Well written! Twist n turns! update soon! Btw which is ur other SS! I did read  ur OS! Pls give link to ur other wrks! Thanks

Thank u so much
I'm glad that the update made u comment
I've just written this ss and an os. Nothing more yet. If i'll do i will post the link😊
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
totaly lov dis stry
very different stry line.quick twist nd trns.,nd quick updts 2.
congrats dear 4 dis butiful ss.
waiting 4 nxt kab milega...??
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LILY111144

totaly lov dis stry

very different stry line.quick twist nd trns.,nd quick updts 2.
congrats dear 4 dis butiful ss.
waiting 4 nxt kab milega...??

Glad u liked it
N thanks
Tom i'll update