Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I'm quite sure Rahil Azim is going to play Prahlad(If that's the name), Kumud's husband. I'm excited for this track. I guess he is supposed to play a drunkard..am I right? Watched him as Hatim during my childhood :P
Originally posted by: CMGGCYB43OEHO3QI
yeah .. 🤗yeah .. kumud's husband would be drunkard and spoiled someone.. saras will sacrifice his life for her and rectify him as he wanna repent for what he did .. something like that ..Rahil will be awesome in this role ..SLB will always take a good actor for this role as its very vital role..Oh i cant say how happy I am ..
Originally posted by: R553SMRR2VMH2SSK
meri hatem ðŸ˜