Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the scene b/w Arshi...
awesome TS...
shona136 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are a magician...!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

you just wrote two parts, that too the second being smaller than the first...!!!! yet managed to deliver everything that a 50-55 part FF would be able to offer...!!!!!

i salute you darling...!!!! you truly a marvellous creation in this world..!!! and your creations are even more marvellous...!!!!

the fact that he named her first, in both the times, just squeezed my heart with delight and happiness...!!!! i felt so wonderful, such a simple concept, yet it made me feel butterflies in my tummy...!!!

the best dialogue by Khushi was... " like a man looks at a women" πŸ˜† so cute, so perceptive, yet so innocent..!!!

just loved arnav's reaction and every gesture after meeting khushi...he controlled his urgent desire just to give khushi space, and also refrained from looking at her like that fo rhis pleasure..!!! from which planet have you brought this so darling arnav???!!! 

this was an absolutely precious piece of writing..!!! people tend to love and remember and reminisce wonderful FF's and SS's...but i would for a long time remember this brilliant two shot...!!! love you darling...!!!  mmuuuahhh!!! you are a magician...doing magic with words...!!!πŸ‘
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome story well written. Just love their journey together
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saiyu,reading all ur stories again...this story is too beautiful...from the first to the end...I dont know why..I dont know how many times..but my heart skips several beats throughout the story...Its so awesome dear...
afshanbabar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
an an an. i did not like it. because I loved it, absolutly loved it, as always.
you are just brilliant. how do you do it.
so jealousπŸ˜‰ [ and happy ].πŸ˜†
AK

IamSwapnali thumbnail
lovely!! πŸ‘

it was so nice 😊

And I noticed how the second part has so many more likes 😊
Camlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi..,
I read this last while reading your index, but commenting on it first. Because this happens to be my favorite piece of them all. I don't know from where to start. Two shorts and you have given us an abridgment of a complete love story. By the time I completed reading this, I was carving for more. But certain things are beautiful left short and this is fine fine example. 
Everything from passion to beauty, a complete fair package, And I am absolutely in love with the pair of them in this one. πŸ˜Š
A question BTW, how do you manage to pull something so so so sweet?