Posted: 10 years ago

I want to do more on screen stunts: Karishma Modi Gulzaar

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | May 12, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
POF Shrink Film Exporter
www.zhixinpack.com - Top Polyolefin Shrink Film Supplier Strict Quality Control, Check Now!
READ MORE Karishma Modi|Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath
I want to do more on screen stunts: Karishma Modi
Karishma Modi
Amdavadi girl Karishma Modi is making the headlines again. After making a comeback on television recently (in the action thriller 'Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath'), she also received the prestigious Gaurawanta Gujarati Award. And like always she sounded happy to be back. "I am very happy to be appreciated in my city. It's an honour to receive this award. This time around when I was in town, most people recognised me on the streets and spoke to me in Gujarati. It felt good," she says.

On the work front, Karishma's playing a kick butt cop's role in Shapath and says she's thoroughly enjoying doing the action sequences in her show. "I play an under cover cop in this thriller. I've have done lot of stunts in the show and I insists to my directors that I should be given an opportunity to do more stunts," she says. In fact her fetish for action roles has earned Karishma the nickname 'Bond girl' from her co-actors.

Karishma escaped injuries while shooting recently. "For a sequence I had to hang from a 15 foot tree, but I refused to use a body double. Vaishnavi my co-star's foot was not balanced properly and my hand was injured. I also fell and broke my front tooth," says Karishma.

Get well soon Karishma!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ouch! Get well soon!

TFS
MsPrez thumbnail