Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys....Now u can not only post suggestions here but also pls feel free to post any comments and requests (for videos, information, updates, promos etc..) here! Clear all you doubts here and also feel free to post any suggestions or comments to make the forum even better! 😊

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi,
Well I have a request Can someone upload the kal ho na ho track that plays at the background of nimmo. I find it really good

thanks in advance
ubiquitious thumbnail
hi naina, i think it would be good if we could start a topic on how this serial can be improved...... suggestions regardig costume, sets,characterization, storyline and cast... i mean not a fanfic, but something we could REALLY suggest to make the show better! who knows, if kekta creatives visit this forum(i think they do), they might just take a hint.[COLOR=ORANGE]
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msrk

Hi,
Well I have a request Can someone upload the kal ho na ho track that plays at the background of nimmo. I find it really good

thanks in advance

Hi,

That song along with other Nimmo soundtracks, can be found here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/418807

It has been uploaded by our very very helpful member **Tinkerbell** 😊

msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a lot 😊 for the links
lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello friends
    when i visited the nimmo sound tracks it is showing that the file is deleted since it is inactive for 30days can u people please reload that files so that i can enjoy the tracks
KSG-143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can any one plz tell me which movie song is this jeeney kay kuch bahney mill ghy
shikhashah92 thumbnail
Hey..can someone plsss give a video update of KHNK of Dec 22 n 25..?
PLssss....really desperate!! 😭
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Jeenne ke Ishare Mil Yaee Song is from the MOVIE  Phir Milenge

Regards,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago
mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please can you post the video sites for nimmo's epi 7th sept, 11 & 12th sept, 14th sept, 19th sept and 21st sept.
Please help me as these are the videos where Kunal falls in love with nimmo and i have not seen any of them and i tried the archives but it shows "403 forbidden or not found or vdeo removed"
please can anyone help me????