Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Yeah, I agree Ranveer-Rukmini scene was cute. It was nice. But as Maisy said, I couldn't connect to it. As everyone else too, has said, Rukmini after seeing Ranveer's house and everything thinks that he's alone but come on. That's not true. What about Panchi!? I mean, I agree that for Ruku, Ranveer's the only buddy, but what about him!? I hated it when he said, that 'rich hoon, spoilt bhi hoon, insensitive nahi hoon. Pehle tha, fir tumse mila'. 

SAY WHAT!????? What the hell was that about!? I didn't even relate to it one bit. I mean, yes he was insensitive, but after Panchi's accident, he lost that immaturity and he suddenly became somewhat responsible. (I'm choosing not to add the KD-RV fight here because they're both acting like 5 year olds😆) 

Chalo, I could relate with Rukmini wanting to be there for RV all the time, and I could even relate when RV said that her friendship meant a lot to him; but all throughout that scene, I had a feeling that there wasn't a single moment where he thought about Panchi and how SHE has always been there for him. 

this part, bang on! 

RaHi - One of the best creations of TBP Cvs but sometimes, they don't care enough about their own wonderful creation. RaHi's story has so much potential. <3
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmileItsMe

this part, bang on! 

RaHi - One of the best creations of TBP Cvs but sometimes, they don't care enough about their own wonderful creation. RaHi's story has so much potential. <3

Exactly! I don't know why one minute the CVs are showing us a RaHi track ka future and then suddenly, JeeMiChi and VeeNi. 

@Yamzy - Sorry, I polluted your VeeNi thread and maybe turned it into a RaHi one. ðŸ˜•
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really very Late but anyway here's what I have to say.

VeeNi's scene overall, was Very Cute.<3
Though I found the whole best friend (stress on the word Best) bit a little too sudden and out of the blue. :)
But I just fell in love with Mini when she said aap akele nahi hai and I so enjoyed their little talk while eating. <3
It was cute.

VeeNi could make a really good couple.
That's if RaHi aren't what CVs are thinking of as a end game.

-Adya.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Raina , not a problem at all..You guys are free to discuss RaHi here as well 😳