trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

I somehow can't picture Nats and Palaash as a couple.  Nats looks classy and Palaash looks ordinary.  but anyway, I think Nats could have paid Palash on the side to distract Nimmo and save her own marriage to Kunal.  Does that make sense.  So they were on the same side, wanting to break up our favorite couple.  And swati, why didn't she just take the diamond and flee to London, what makes her feel that Nimmo should do it?  I think next week Kanta masi is going to catch Palaash and his "masi" cum girlfriend cum partner together. 

Nimmo is looking at ten years in prison if someone doesn't take action.  I want to see her go free and the real crims get theirs. 

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Both Palaash & Nats look good, n i really wanna knw who is Palaash's crime partner Nats or Swati [:-s]

I hope now Nims realises her mistake n Kunu Nims together trap Palaash 

Regards,

Shagun

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From todays epi it seems that Pal crime partner is his bua. But who knows 😊
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I am not saying Palaash looks bad, but Kunal looks totally awesome. I mean, even when he was evil Kunal he looked wonderful!!  He could stop shaving for weeks and still look excellent.  Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Both Palaash & Nats look good, n i really wanna knw who is Palaash's crime partner Nats or Swati [:-s]

I hope now Nims realises her mistake n Kunu Nims together trap Palaash 

Regards,

Shagun

😆

my thoughts exactly evil and more evil can only make things better