While we told you about Priyanka Chopra spent Father's Day reminiscing about her childhood and the time spent with her dad, we also told you about what a professional she is! After the demise of her father, it was expected that Priyanka Chopra would not get back to working for a while and spend time with family instead.

But what we hear shocks us. The Bollywood actress has decided to get back to work and is taking it professional. Priyanka Chopra posted a tweet saying 'Day 1' and a picture of her copy of the Mary Kom Biopic script.
News is that Priyanka wants to get back to working, because she believes that the show must go on. Working on the biopic, Priyanka begins training for role as the internationally acclaimed boxing champ.
The 30 year old actress is putting behind the loss of her father and is looking forward to approaching Omung Kumar's directorial debut with full energy. While she displays a brave exterior, she seems to be truly shaken up inside.
It was only recently that we saw Priyanka and her dad at the TOIFA, beaming with pride. Dr. Ashok Chopra's battle with cancer has been on for a long time, but the last few months saw the man struggle quite a bit. Priyanka cancelled all her commitments and was by her father's side till the very end.
As a part of her training for the role of Mary Kom, Priyanka had already finished a series of training sessions with Olympic trainer Dr Christy Halbert. She was to resume her fitness and boxing training, while grief struck her family.
A spokesperson from the Bhansali Camp spoke about the producer's word with Priyanka. "The shoot will start on Monday (today). Priyanka is resuming work now, even though Mr Bhansali asked her to take her time" said the source.
With a heavy heart, Priyanka began work for the biopic and we feel that her dad is watching her from above and this surely will be a special project for her.
Resource: http://www.namastetimes.com/bollywood_news/priyanka-tells-herself-show-must-go-on.htm
1