Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi_fanad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey...I love this.

How do you notify your readers. I've sent a buddy request. Plz accept it and reply about my question.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i knw am super dam late in commentng fr ds nw ss "SORRY"
i hav my xamz
cumng 2 d ss
i loved it
damn funny 
u hav drastically changed arnav 
d 1 frm d serial, d 1's frm ur othr ff/ss
n khushi she s awsum
waitng fr d nxt 1
danx fr d pm
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was absolutely awesome and funny to the core! Thanks for the pm.
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RB, I think she is playing with him by picking these type of girls for him.  In his room, dressing him for his date?  She is laying more claims to him than a wife.  Family date?  Poor Arnie, he is not having much luck!  Wonder why he is not using his dimaag and questioning why this keep happening to him?  But then, he may not have one . . .
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I have read chapters of this story don't know where.. But I have read more chapters than these.. I was really taken even the story but then forgot the name and look for it..

You have done an awesome job..
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
0h my g0d this is s0 funny I think I will die s00n 0ut 0f t00 much laughter
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my goodness *makes a mental note to thank ShikhaKhushi for recommending this SS!
I have never had so much fun reading such a cleverly written story in my life. Oh the indirect digs at the show, the digs at people who spend all their time being on the websites/ forums and reading about fictional characters (basically us😆), the whole relationship Arnav and Khushi seem to share, the ridiculously hilarious dates Arnav seems to be going on ( is this daadi's ploy to make Arnav realize that Khushi is perfect for him?), Khushi's character, her quirkiness bascially everything is awesomeness! I just love your character portrayal of both Arnav and Khushi! Thoroughly enjoyed reading all four chapters, and I can hardly wait to read more!

Don't know if you notify your readers about the updates, if you do I would love to be notified as well, cheerio! 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...laughing all the way
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter 5:

"Are you busy?" Khushi asked knocking and coming in without waiting for a response.

"I run a business empire Khushi. Of course I am always busy." He replied sardonically. In fact he had finished a very long meeting with the country wide distributors associated with his company and was planning on goofing off for the rest of the evening. Currently he was doodling Khushi and Laxmi fighting with advanced weaponry on an alien land. The storyline that was running in his head was pretty impressive.

"Yeah...yeah...whatever. I have to ask you something," she said. He didn't bother responding. It didn't matter anyway.

"Are you a seduct-able material?" She asked him expectantly. Arnav didn't know if he should simply start acting if she didn't exist anymore. What the fu*k was seduct-able material anyway!

"I know you have questions," she said waving her hands all around. "I'll explain everything in a moment. But before that answer me first; can I seduce you?" She asked him seriously.  

He blinked. Was he still in that distributor meeting and he had fallen asleep? That would explain this nightmare because there was no way he could be having a conversation like this in real time.

"May I know the reason for this inquiry?" He asked in a strained voice. She thought for a minute and sighed deeply.

"I think I should practice seducing as it seems to act as a weapon to lot of lady spies," she said seriously. He blatantly stared at her.

"So you think I should be the guy on who the practice of seducing will be done on," he said slowly.

While driving back from meeting, he probably walked into a wormhole which took him to parallel universe. Now that explained everything - including this nutcase who seemed even more erratic than usual.

"It would be good if you are the guy or else I will have to ask our network engineer. For some strange reason he agrees to everything I say," she added as an afterthought. The girl had charms of her own and she didn't even know it.

"I'll do it," he said immediately. His subconscious came back online that very instant and taunted him for being a softie.

"Oooh...can't see the girl with another man now, can we?" It goaded him.

"Oh shut up. Like the typical drama male lead, I am going to ignore the most obvious thing that even a five year old can understand and will drag it out for days," he huffed.

"Or should I spell it out for you? I do know everything you feel, you know? I am your subconscious after all." Probably it had gotten cynic over the years after being overridden every one of its decision by the stupid thing called 'heart'.

"Yeah yeah...I know you are ultra-clever and all but don't spoil it now itself okay? We are only on fifth chapter and I am sure the author wants to drag this out like any other lame drama out there for another five chapters before a cartoonish-happy background music starts playing whenever I am around. That's my cue for fascination phase I think," he said already getting bored of the conversation.

"Hmm...you are probably right. Drama people need the money and this author needs the attention - nice chums the two would make. But coming back to the topic at hand, I do think you just got jealous of the fact that Khushi would go to someone else for help." His subconscious said as a matter of fact.

"Excuse me! Spoiler alert!!" He yelled at his subconscious.

"What the fu*k did I spoil now?"

"I have to find out about my jealous feeling after an emotionally charged, high octane drama with the person the finale of which will make me realize that I am jealous," he was disappointed with his own mind. His subconscious was quiet for a moment. Good riddance, the thought snidely.

"I am calling for an emergency mission to handle few things out here. Looks like over the past few weeks when I was busy archiving your current business deals so that you can have an easy access to them in future and be called 'cool', you managed to fu*k up the logical part of the brain with some shitload of nonsense which you absorbed as soon as your grandma turned on the television. Till I fix this crap, don't fu*k up any further please. I beg you." His subconscious said nastily and logged off with more mumbling. "I wish I was given a choice of host." "It's unfair that I have to work 24X7 for this ass."

"Hellooo...yoo...hooo...anyone home...?" Khushi was snapping her fingers and even pinched his cheek once.

"Stop stop stop stop" He slapped her hands away.

"Sorry. I was having a moment," he said.

"You need more moments?" She asked looking at him worriedly.

"I am fine Khushi. So, what do you want to do?" He asked her. Maybe he should turn this around.

"So can I try seducing you?"

"Yes."

"Here you go then," she said handing him a folder.

"What's this?"

"There are about sixteen case studies in this folder. Please study them and tell me which one...hits you? I don't know. Just pick couple of scenarios that would...umm...make you...umm...react?" Slight pink tinged her cheeks and his eyes automatically softened at that.

"What will happen after that?"

"After that I will practice." She said confidently. He nodded helplessly.

"In the meantime, you can get ready to meet your Date #3 who also happens to be your ex-girlfriend," she added grinning widely.

"What? There is no way in hell I am meeting any ex, Khushi. It's just weird." He refused. "How did she get on this list anyway?"

"Oh, it's an awesome story. When grandma took Laxmi for a stroll, your ex got Vishnu, her goat, for a stroll."

"Vishnu? Seriously? It has 'fake' written all over it," he rolled his eyes.

"Well first she set up half a dozen 'accidental' encounters between her and grandma. After that she managed to convince grandma that Laxmi and Vishnu should be together since they were in love just like their namesakes were and it must be destiny for them to meet like this. If you want to follow Vishnu and Laxmi love story, you can check out their website and Facebook page." Khushi said browsing her Blackberry. When the page came up, she showed it to him.

"That's disturbing on so many levels," he said scrolling down the website and pointing one of the photos. Khushi nodded vigorously.

"Anyway, your grandma thinks that you are an idiot to let go of a beautiful and kind girl like her so she wants you to meet her and rekindle your relationship."

"Pass."

"You are meeting her for dinner on Tuesday evening at a resort. It's a very nice place and they serve outdoors. I have made reservations and I am not sure if I can make it tomorrow. So you are on your own." She said emailing him the details.

"Why can't you be there?" He asked her forgetting his earlier predicament of not meeting his ex. She raised an eyebrow at his urgency.

"Because I have a date." She skipped away happily.

He stared at her retreating figure dumb struck.

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
FIrst res ? 

~Edit~

Its here, Arnav's imp, his subconscious! Yay! 👏

Now there are two to drive Arnav crazy - Khushi and the imp :P 

It is dangerous reading this in office.. love story of Laxmi and Vishnu.. the GOATS, Arnav's scale of seduce-able-ness and the imp's Spoiler Alert. I am having a hard time controlling all the laughter. 

Mad Khushi seducing this poor chap that is Arnav.. based on a chosen scenario. A case study. Damn, this is going to be fun! BarbieRocks. Bas! 
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago