Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh please gimme a break keeni meany...ur gonna melt our hearts with ur pre-cap πŸ˜‘ just update dudeee
Marzii thumbnail
P.S. why is my Zaaine crying??? 😭 i cant see him like that keeni meany πŸ˜”
Marzii thumbnail
❀️ zaaine is my cutie patootie ❀️ 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing all these Kryan pics is making me so happy so decided to treat you guys with an update ❀️ Enjoy! 

chapter 37

j - "I'm sleepy now" she said in the hopes of getting Zaaine to sleep
v - "Yeah lets turn off the lights and sleep now"
z - "Whyyy? Me no sleep."
j - "Zaaine you have to sleep now. We're going to wake you up early tomorrow again"
z - "No mommy me going watch CARS"
j - "Zaaine I will take the IPAD away from you and you won't get it back till we go back home"
z - "NOOO"
j - "then get to bed fast"
z - "Please mommy. Okay me going"

Zaaine got back onto his bed and turned around. He was angry that they were making him sleep so he just turned his back around not wanting to see either of them. Viren  went into the bathroom to change while Jeevika waited for him sitting on the bed. 

j - "Zaaine are you asleep?"

Zaaine was awake but choose not to reply. He was really really upset now. Jeevika assumed he did fall asleep. She lay down hoping Viren would come out soon. As he stepped out she whispered to him'

j - "Is Zaaine asleep?"
v - "Lemme check" he said going over to his bed. He went on the other side as his back was turned around and he could hear small rambling noises. 

v - "Zaaine are you crying"
As Viren moved towards his son he saw him in tears. His eyes red and his cheeks and nose red. 
v - "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Viren tried to pick him up and hug him but he resented and put his face down on the bed crying louder now. 
j - "Zaaine what happened?" she said sitting up
v - "Fine if you don't want to sleep don't. Can I hug you at least. I think you'll feel better" he said trying to make him laugh as thats what Zaaine would usually do
z - "Noo" he said wiping his tears and putting his head back down

Viren looked at Jeevika and Jeevika at a crying Zaaine. Viren just picked him up forcefully carrying him like a little baby in his arms and placing him on Jeevika's lap which he wasn't too excited on. 

j - "Okay if you don't want to sleep don't but why are you crying"
z - "You get mad"
j - "Yeah because I want you to be fresh tomorrow so you can have more fun"
z - "Fine me sleep. But me sleep on you"
j - "On me?"

Viren on the side was signaling a no to her wanting to spend time with Jeevika after Zaaine fell asleep. Jeevika gave him an evil smile and looked back at Zaaine. 

j - "Okay you can sleep with me" she said now waiting to see Viren's reaction' 

Viren's face was now priceless. He wanted to talk and cuddle with Jeevika but now Zaaine refused to sleep on the other bed. All he could do now was wait for Zaaine to fall asleep, place him on the other bed, and then get some time with his wife. Jeevika pat Zaaine's back and kissed his cute little soft face helping him sleep. The smell and the warmth of being in a mothers arms would make anyone sleep. Jeevika did however manage to send a text message. A text message to Viren saying "payback is a B****" '. Ahhh well he deserved it for trying to get his present out of an innocent child. Zaaine woke up slightly in between but Jeevika kissed his little eyes and the fell back asleep and off to dreamland. In no time Jeevika was asleep with her head on Zaaine's heart. The mother and son pose was just the most perfect and blissful moment. Having no anger, Viren went to sleep taking in mind the beautiful sight in front of him. 

β€οΈ Likes (60) and Comments β€οΈ

Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Update...😊
Loved how u described the sleeping posture of mom n son...and the last bit where viren feels happy seeing them sleep was so sweet
Thanks for PM..continue soon..
Cant wait for more updates..
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice part. A cute pair of mom and son sleeping together. And viren being helpless. Please give some virika moments atleast during nyt if poss.
Marzii thumbnail
Me no first 😭 but its ok am being nice this time and letting others to be first tooπŸ˜† see how nice i am karina, and am not a meanie like uuu 🀣

OMG i thought i was dreaming when i saw your pm in my inbox. i thought u wont update this story for longer time..but u did, thanks to Kryans pictures πŸ˜† cuz of them we got an update..thank you soo much KD & KT lol..

Ahhh thiiiss was yet another brilliant and cute update, i was so scared when i read the precap, didnt no why my Zaaine was ccrying.😭 am so relieved now after reading the update ❀️ i could imagine how cute he looked while crying and being angry at his parents..hahah he was crying that jeevika was upset at him 🀣 hes the cutest lil boy ever..OMG i dnt no what i will do without him..never liked a story like this story so much keeni peeni..your the besteststststststststts and i love youu..thanks for the update..wanna write more but cant cuz my eyes are closing ahah n know its past my bedtime, im usually in a dreamland at this timeπŸ˜†

Edited by jeevi7 - 10 years ago
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm late 😭
But I'm back noz and would be the first soon πŸ˜‰
haha
I didn't expected the update so early but as you have written, Thanks to Kryan pics...
They made a meanie like you give us such a beautiful update β€οΈ

And I'm really very very very very very sorry for un-ressing so late πŸ˜­

I LOVE MY ZAAINE β€οΈ
Can a kid getting cutter than him?
I DON'T THINK SO! 
I really imagined him crying and getting angry at his parents because Jeevika got mad at him πŸ€£

I don't think I was so attached to a story before this and you are the bestest writer Squiggles β€οΈ
And I love you very very much πŸ˜³
And write more soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Charucrazy - 10 years ago
NishuM thumbnail
Awww...such a cute Update...
phewww...Zaaine stopped crying...that made me smile... πŸ˜ƒ
And Jeevs text to Viren...OMG πŸ˜†
Poor Viren couldnt get time with Jeevs.. .
But the way the mother and son cuddled up was tooo adorable...❀️

Superbbb Update as usual...loved reading it ..
Next one soon and LONG pleaseee πŸ˜‰

millee18 thumbnail
beatiful...
amazing!!!!
luved each nd ever word of it!!!!
cont soon!!!