Thanks for the pm...
Cont soon...

my pleasure 
thank u 
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
RECAP

Armaan sits at the cornor of soofa next to him ridhima then nikki... 
On next sofa.
Atul Anji n then muski...
Keerti n shubhankar sit together on the stage on the chairs with shashank n vise-head of sanjeevni...(Mr. Singh)
as keerti n shub sit on the stage they saw the 2 men sitting in front row... Then they look at each other then the gang at back...
They were shocked to their wits...

Keerti(softly)- aab kya hoga... Vo dono toh inka naam bhi sunne ko taiyar nahi hain aur ye log toh...

Shubh- sab bagwan ke haath mein hai...
Pata nahi bhagwan inse chahata kya hai...

next par 

mr. singh- Welcome everyone ...
here the international doctors conference will be going to held...
today we all are her just to make u familiar with the things here...
drs from different conturies n states have bbeen called by their achievments only...

we have u all here with us...
(his speech goes on ...
with intro of many n then its subsided by...)
Thank u doctors for all ur tym from tomorrow we will be getting all u in it... with ur own presentations...

saying so the confress is ended on the note to start again tomorrow...
the gang exitfrom their very soon to have a good tym now after a long tym of reunion...

anji- guyies kuch karte hain...
muski-hain yaar is confress ne toh dimag kharab kar diya
nikki-i know... kitna lamba bhashan tha...
ridhima- guyies kal hum sab ko presentation deni haii... mujhe taiyari karni hai
nikki- ridhz vo baad mein karna ... ab tum hamare saath chal rahi ho...
ridhz- nahi mujhe sach mein bahut kam hai...
muski- tu hamare saath chal rahi hai ridhz(ordering her)
ridhz- guyies...(cut in between)
anji-oh ridz don't be spoil spot...
atul- chalo na ridz...
aab hum sab kitne tym baad mile hain...
ridhim-vo toh theek hai atl par...(again cutted)
nikki- tum kyun chup khade ho... armaan bol na ridhima ko chale ne ko ...
anji-hain vo tumhari baat nahi talegi...
muski- bol na hero...
armaan- ridhima ...!!

ridhima just look at him once n agreed to go with them...
all- ahem ahem.!!!!!!!
nikki-(hitting her shoulder) humne kaha toh mana kar diya ...
muski- sur hero ke bolne se pehle hi hain kar diya
ridhz- vo hain hi itna pyaara ki uski baat tal hi nahi sakti mein...(absent mindedly)

all- ooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!
armaan smile widly hearing this while ridhima blushed harder
atul- chalo guyies chalte hain(helping armaan)
muski- par jana kahan hai...
nikki\anji- shopping mall...

all move to the parking area n armaan bring his car to the front gate n everyone gets in (remember armaan red car) n soon everyone was in the mall

all of them suggested to get womens dresses first...
so they move to the ladies garment section where all the three girls(anji, nikki, muski) bring tones of bag but our ridhima was in deliema what to buy...
she she heard a manly voice from behind indicating a dress n she don't have to see who's voice it was
so she asked the sellsmen to pack the very dress which armaan ask her to take... his chouce is just mindblowing n very much decent so ridhima didn't need to think over his choice...

as they were done armaan n atul move to pay the bill
where soon nikki n muski came to pay their share
when armaan stop them to pay it...
armaan-ye tum dono  kya kar rahe ho(to muski n nikki)
nikki- dikhai nahi dekta bill de rahe hain...
muski-vo kya hain na hero hamare pass heroin ki tarah hero nahi hai
aur na hi ye dukan hamare sasur hai toh we have to pay for what we take...
nikki- exactly!!!!!!!!!!

armaan- muski n nikki tumhara heromein hun toh bill bhi mein hi dunga...
muski\nikki- par armaan...!!!!!!!!
armaan - no par var... no give that to me...
ridhz- de dena guyies isse aani pocket khali karni hi hai toh... karne dono na...(winking at them)

Then they were then going to mens section for armaan n atul... When im between their was a jewel shop on whos display a beautiful but yet simple ring was displayed which hold ridhima's attention... But she didn't buy it as it was too expensive... So she move forward with the other not expressing anything...

But armaan who was behind them had seen the look in ridhima's eye for the ring...
The way she was looking at the ring was so much lovly that armaan wouldn't stop smilling...
Then the change in here expression from a broad smile to a frown seeing the price tag...
Armaan notice every change in here expression...
Armaan so
want to buy that ring for his lady love of life, his basket,his heartbeat ya better say his better half...
But he want see the surpise expression on her face so he thought to buy it without giving any hint to ridhima...

So armaan went to the group as he was left behind while thinking all this...
Guyies mein ek min mein ayaa... Tum chalo mein aata hun... Ridhima look at him curiously but then ...
Nikki-tumhe kya kaam hai...
Ar-arey yaar mein aapna card wahin bhul ayaa ... Payment ke baad mein card lena bhul gaya... Tum logo chalo mein abhi aata hun 2min mein...

So they all move further... Armaan took a relaxing breath.. As ridhima was convinced by his lie first tym...
Not like other time when she use to pick up his lie in a sec...
This time he was able to lie properly...

After sometym all the girls were in mens section for boys cloths...
Were anji was busy selecting the dress for atul... While nikki, muski, ridhima was standing at bit distance from atull n anji...

Nikki n muski were talking their silly talking when ridhima was not at all intersted in their talk... Between a cool jacket n jeans hold her attention...
Mean while nikii n muski moved over to anji...
She imagine armaan in that dress standing there and winking at her...
She smile imaging that when here thoughts were broken by armaan's voice... Armaan came from behind n bending over her ears he wisper...
Ar-kya baat hai... Akele aakele kyun muskuraya ja raha...
Kya Meri princess mera sapne dekh rahi hai...
Ridh felt shy n blushed she hang her head on the ground blushint all over...
Shewas also blusing because of their close proximation...

Then armaan put his hand on her shoulder n ridhima immediatly turn n hug armaan tightly...
And buried her face in his manly chest... Armaan just has a nig smile on his face n hug her nack with equall passion...
Gang saw this n move to them n smiled n fakly coughed...arman n ridhima aparted...

Ridhima asked armaan to try the dress she chosed for him... 
he went for trying it...
came out n show it to ridhima n all the girls around keeps on staring him ..
ridhima felt jealouse so she moved close to armaan fastly.. n puch him in the changing rooom so that he is inside n ridhima on the door blocking the view of armaan from others girls...
armaan was surprise with her behaviour but was very happy seeing the old possessiev ridhima his basket...
arman- ye kya kar rahi ho ridhima sab dekh rahe hain...

Ridhima asked armaan to try the dress she chosed for him... 
he went for trying it...
came out n show it to ridhima n all the girls around keeps on staring him ..
ridhima felt jealouse so she moved close to armaan fastly.. n puch him in the changing rooom so that he is inside n ridhima on the door blocking the view of armaan from others girls...
armaan was surprise with her behaviour but was very happy seeing the old possessiev ridhima his basket...
arman- ye kya kar rahi ho ridhima sab dekh rahe hain...

Ridhi-toh dekhne do... Tumhe kya farak padh raha hai...

Arman- (putting his hand on her forhead) tumhari tabiyat toh sahi hai na ridhima...

Ridhi- (frown n move his hands from her forhead) hain armaan meri tabiyat theek hai...
Acha chodo chalo mera ko dekhne do mera armaan kaisa lag raha hai...
Arman smiles widely on 'mera armaan'..
Ridhima check armaan from top to bottom... But make a face...

Armaan- kya hua ridhima tumhe acha nahi laga...
Ridhima shake her head in no..

Armaan- toh mein kuch aur try karta hun...(start to move out)

Ridhi-(stop him from going out) let me correct it...

Ridhima move more close to armaan and take his tie out n start undoing his shirt's botton..
Armaan's eye widen in shock.

Armaan- ridhima
(nervously as the boys did in shashank's wedding preparation when all boys enter in girls room remember boys backing n girls advancing towards them)

ri...ridhi...ridhima!!!!ye kya kar rahi ho...

Ridhima was not listening n opening his 2nd botton...
Armaan closed his eyes (lolz) n then after some time

ridhima- aab theek hai... Thats my armaan's look.. So cool, handsome, dashing n carming as ever...

Armaan-open his eyes. N found his 1st 3 botton of shirt undone as he used to dress 8 yrs back... Seening his self in mirror he was so lost looking himself as n old armaan that was so free to fly, fun loving, prankster...
While he was lost.. Ridhima also looking at him n admiring him... N his old looks 
(actually guyies armaan started dressing as complete decent guy after ridhima ask him to leave 8 yrs back all botton done properly) 
armaan came back from his thought with ridhima's word
ridhi-thats it... What i was missing from time we meet again...

Armaan-just stare at her...

Ridhi-pata hai armaan jab tum ye tie n all pehnte ho toh ache nahi lagte.
Jab bhi mein tumhare gale lagati hun toh ajeeb si bechani lagti thi jab se tum ye tie dalne lage..
Armaan ask from eyes 'kyun' 
ridhima read his look n then

ridhi- kyun ki jab bhi mein tumhe hug karti hun toh tumhari shirt n tie mera aur tumhare dil ke bich mein aa jate hain...
Aur mein tumhare dil ki dhadkan mein aapna naam nahi sun pati... Jo har samye har pal har lamha har second har din har sham mera hi naam pukarti rahti hai...
Jab bhi mein tumhe hug karti hun toh tumhare seena se lagte hi mujhe ek anjani security mehsus hoti hai tumhari baahon mein khud ko complete feel karti hun...
Tumhare aas pass hone par sab kuch pura lagta hai...
Aise lagta hai jaise mein aur tum hi ho is duniya mein aur koi nahi... Dil chahata hai Us lamhe ko hamesha ke liya rok lun jahan mein aur tum hamesha aise hi ek dusre ko hug karte rahe aur aapne aapko complete feel karen...
Armaan u are my life, without u my heart say i can't beat anymore, without u my existance is not possible even for a second on this earth... 

Edited by mishs - 10 years ago
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update...
Lykd it
thankx 4 d pm
update soon
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing update😊😊..loved it❤️..waiting for the next update...continue soon..and thanks for the pm😃
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
jealous Riddhima is back.
cont soon.
LilApple thumbnail
wow pumkin
it was adorable
it seams so real na
how much armaan changed and ridz gona get back to square
their love is divine
ur bunny loved it
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RECAP

Armaan ask from eyes 'kyun' 
ridhima read his look n then

ridhi- kyun ki jab bhi mein tumhe hug karti hun toh tumhari shirt n tie mera aur tumhare dil ke bich mein aa jate hain...
Aur mein tumhare dil ki dhadkan mein aapna naam nahi sun pati... Jo har samye har pal har lamha har second har din har sham mera hi naam pukarti rahti hai...
Jab bhi mein tumhe hug karti hun toh tumhare seena se lagte hi mujhe ek anjani security mehsus hoti hai tumhari baahon mein khud ko complete feel karti hun...
Tumhare aas pass hone par sab kuch pura lagta hai...
Aise lagta hai jaise mein aur tum hi ho is duniya mein aur koi nahi... Dil chahata hai Us lamhe ko hamesha ke liya rok lun jahan mein aur tum hamesha aise hi ek dusre ko hug karte rahe aur aapne aapko complete feel karen...
Armaan u are my life, without u my heart say i can't beat anymore, without u my existance is not possible even for a second on this earth... 

next part  59

I m nothing without u in my life...
Ur existamce in my life ,make my life more divine n full of heaven...
U r an angle in my life.. Who taught me to love myself... Who taught me that i too is loving being who can enkoy me life...
U taught me to be fun loving ...
U taught me beleive in myself that i csn do something...
Armaan tumse itna saal dur jarur rahi hun par tumhe aur tuhare ehsas ko khud se kabhi dur karne ke bqree mein kabhi socha bhi nahi...
Jab bhi kabhi mushkil mein paddi toh hamesha ye hi soch tum hoye toh mujhe kabhi bhi kuch sochna hi nahi padhta tum aapne aap meri ankho mein dekh ke samjh jate ki kya problem hai...
Par phir bhi mein ne kabhi bhi himat nahi hari hamesha ye hi socha ki agar tum hote toh kya karte jiss se hamari sarri problems pal mein khatam ho jati...
Aur phir vo hi karti thi jo shayad tum karte...

Armaan tum se  dur ho kar bhi kabhi tumhe dur nahi kar paii...
Kyunki tum aur mein donoek hi hain.
U r my better half. Aur kya koi bhala aapne aadhe adhure sharir se khus rah sakta hai kya...

Armann who was listening to the ridhima... Was just no hearing her words he was also feeling the pain in her words that she has goen through without him by her side...

He was having tears in his eyes that were rolling on his cheeks...
Ridhima sad on the feeling that she was hinding inher heart. Today she was making her heart light n her guilt to go away from her... She confess the whole looking n carring at his hand that she was holding...
When she completed she looked above having tears in her eyes n saw tears in his eyes too...
Ridhima knew the reason behin his tears but still as she is ridhima...
Ridhima-armaam tum ro kyun rahe ho...
Kya mein ne kuch galat bol diya...
Plz na armaan aise aapni ankhon ko num mat karo tumhari ankho mein ansun dekh kar mera dil bahut ghabra jaata hai... Aisa laga hain jaise pata nahi duniya knatam hone wali hai aur mein tum se dur hone walihun.. Kyunki duniya mein aise koi problem nahi hai jo tum solve na kar sako... Tum toh mera suparman ho na...
Aur super man ki ankhon mein ansun nahi aate sirf hoto par muskurahat rahti hai...chalo aab muskura kar dikho aur in stupid aansun ko mera depeartment mein rahne do...(while wipping his tears through her hands armaan smiles n seening him smiling she to smile through tears...)

armaan hug ridhima instantly so tight that both can't breath properly but its totally opposite in there case insted of feeling suffocated they r feeling as they are brething as a long as if today they get their long lost life back...
After remaining in hug for a quntity of tym ridhima was hinding more nmore inarmaan's chest n nuzzling on his chest n armaan just tighten his grip around her waist feeling ridhima inhis arms after ages , then armaan came back to sense when they heard wisel aplauds n hooting from surroundings...  but ridhima remqin uneffected... Armaan mumured in her ears to leave him as all are watching them ... But he got no reply then he looked at her n found her sleeping in his arm's peacefully n beautiful smile adoring her face...
She was looking angle to him... His angle who came to earth only to be his n make his life a heaven to live n giving him a reason too woke up every morning with wonderful smile on his face...

Armaan look here n there when he saw anji muski n atul n nikki looking both of them from crowd...
Armaan gulp the saliva in his mouth n preparing himself from being teased n look chain of questions...

Armaan move out lifting ridhima in his arm's...
And without waiting for the trio ladies n atul he spoke while ridhima was in his arms...
Armaan- guyies i m leaving for atuls mansion n i will send the car for u all n 
atul was about to speak when ...
Armaan- n yes atul i m having keys of ur home... So chill..
Anji was about to say but again...
Armaan-anji i will surly take care of her don't worry at all... See u around then saying so he leaves n ridhima keeps on clinking to him more n more... They reached to the car. Armaan tried to settle ridhima on  seat but ridhima didn't more at all insted she clutch more to him... N mumered plz armaan don't leave me... Mujhe chod kar mat  jao armaan plz wapas aa jao aapni ridhima apni basket apni jaan ke pass plz armaan...

He leaves n ridhima keeps on clinking to him more n more... They reached to the car. Armaan tried to settle ridhima on  seat but ridhima didn't more at all insted she clutch more to him... N mumered plz armaan don't leave me... Mujhe chod kar mat  jao armaan plz wapas aa jao aapni ridhima apni basket apni jaan ke pass plz armaan...
Armaan felt how insecure she has become.
(she was looking very afraid in hers sleep as she is losing him).. He stop settling her on the seat but took her with himseft n both of them settled on the driving seat...
Armaan settle on seat making ridhima sit in his laps then he adjusted the sit little back then make ridhima comfortable on his laps such that her front is attached to armaan's chest n her head digged on his neck  n hnds clucking on his waist n leg near gears... She was no having peacefull look on her face as she is in her original place where she was made for... In her armaan's arms... Armaan smile seeing her smiling...
He soon started driving the car... N reached atuls mansion... Then took her in to her room n put her to the bed n pull comforter on her n gently stroking her hair he left to see where about arushi n khushi is n they doing what...
As soon as armaan left the room ridhima open her eyes...
She was not sleeping now... When got up when armaan was making her sit comfortably in his laps...
But  she didn't let him know about her awaking up...

Ridhima-Agar bata deti toh tumhari laps par kaise beth paati mein...
Love u soo sooo much armaan... U r my jaan...my armaan...

In evening ...
Niikkii muski came to joshi's mansion with suitcases...
Armaan- oye tum logo ne kya yahin basne ka plan bana liya hai...

Muski-oye hero tu kaisa hai yaar... Dosto ke hote hua hum hotel mein rahen lalat hai humpar...

Nikki-aur nahi toh kya... Jab atul n anji yahan hai toh phir hum hotel mein rahen not possible...
Armaan-tumhe jayan rakhna hai raho mein toh chala hotelll...
Atul-Armaan tum bhi yahin rukh jao.. 
Armaan-Nahi champ mein hotel mein theek hun...
Anji-armaan tum aapne ghar kyun nahi jate... Hotel kyun...
Armaan-vo ghar mera nahi nai us ghar ka malik koi aur hai aur mein is ghar mein us ghar ke malik ke saath hi jaunga...

Anji-par vo toh tumhara ghar tha...

Armaan-par aab vo ghar RAM ka. Hai..
Atul-par ye RAM hai koun..

Armaan-u can say she is my better half.. I love her too much...

Muski n nikki were confused n anji-atul were shocked...

anji-atul - WHAT!!!!
Armaan just smiled n turn to leave when...

Voice-kahan ja rahe ho armaan...

Arman turns ...

Voice-apni arushi aur apni jaan ko akele chod kar.. Aabhi toh tumne promise kiya tha..
Armaan look her questing from eyes 'tumhe kaise pata?' 'tu uthi hui thi'..
Ridhima-hain armaan mein uthi hui thi bus thoda enjoye karna chahati thi aapni special set n rides ko..
Ridhima n Armaan smiled fully.
All others were confused..
Ridhima-aur tum apna RAM ko aapne ghar kab le ja rahe ho...

Armaan-bahut jald hi le jau...

Anji-ridhz tujhe pata hai ki RAM koun hai...

Atul-hai ridz armaan usse pyaar karta hai.. Par vo toh..

Anji-who is this bloody RAM...

Armaan-(angryly) anji mein uske khilaf ek word nahi sun sakta..

Anji-vo hai koun armaan jis ke liya tum hum par chikh rahe ho...

Atul-Aur jisse tum itna pyaar karte ho...

Anji-aur ridz tu bhi kuch nahi bol rahi 

Aur ye dono (pt to nikki aur muski) bhi chup chap khadi hain...
Nikki-toh aab 8 saal mein kya aarmaan kisi se pyaar nahi kar sakta.
Muski-aur kya armaan bhi insan hai usse bhi pyaar ho sakta hai...
Anji-guyies tum logo ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai yahan ridz aabhi tak sirf armaan ka intezar kar rahi hai aur armaan kissi RAM se ... Aur arushi...
Armaan-anji tum bina baaat ke...
Anji-bina baat ke kya armaan tum bol rahe ho tu kissi RAM ko pyaar karte ho par ridhima ka kya...
Atul-anji calm down usse bolne toh do...
Ridhz-di aap itna hyper kyun ho rahi ho...
Anji-mujhe samajh nahi aaraha ridhz armaan kisi aur se pyaar karta hai aur tujhe isse koi farak nahi padh raha...
Ridhz-mujhe kyun farak padhega di...
Anji-mujhe ram se baat karni hai..
Armaan-toh mein ne kab roka hai karlo baat...
Anji-par RAM hain kahan aur koun hain,...
Armaan-anji tum theek toh ho na... Yahin toh hai vo tumhare saamne...
Anji was conufused and nikki n muski giggling...
Ridhima-di armaan meri baat kar raha hai...
Anji-tu RAM..??????
Armaan-hain ridhima hi RAM hai...uska pura naam kya hai... Anji

anji-ridhima gupta...
Armaan - nai... Uska naam ridhima armaan malik hai... In short RAM...
Anji smiles foolishly n all laugh at her stupidity...

After some time armaan -chalo aab mein chalta hun ...
Ridhima-armaan aab tum ghar ja rahe ho no more hotel...
Armaan-sry ridhoma par mein tum hari ye baat nahi maan sakta... Tu told u before  that is our dream house n we will make it a heave to live in but without u i will not enter in that house...
Ridhima- mein ne kab kaha tum akele ja rahe ho ... Me n arushi are coming with u to 'our' house...
(to anji) di kya mein...
Before she would complete...
Armaan-anji she will be fine i will take a great care of her...
Anji-u need not to say that armaam we beleive u blindly...
Ridhz-thanku di...(hugging her) i love u di...
Anji- love u too ridz... Chal aab tera piya tujhe le ja rahe hai tumhare aapne ghar...

plz leave comments and hit like...
give us feedback...

Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

thank u

thank u priyu

thank u ji
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --RAINA--