get on the train baby karina 😆
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
did you watch Chennai Express trailer yet?? 🤣
Marzii thumbnail
Ima watch  Chennai Express with Zaaine ❤️ and not you meany BOOOEdited by jeevi7 - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
update karo naa...keeni meany plzz
Marzii thumbnail
MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE MARZI PARZI WANT ZAAINE
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Got a better system of sending PMs. I'm going to make a new account and PMs will be sent to buddies on that list! Hopefully will make life easier 😃 Enjoy and do give your feedback! 

chapter 36

v - "Zaaine come on lets go back to the hotel and rest a bit. It's almost 7 PM and we've been out since early morning" 
z - "But Daa snow"
v - "You've been in the snow for a long time now" he said looking at Zaaine's red face. 
z - "Please Daa. No snow at home"
v - "It will snow tomorrow also. Let's go please"
z - "Okay Daa. We play in snow tomorrow also right?"
v - "Yeah if we get time we will play tomorrow also"
z - "Mommy you tired"
j - "Yeah I'm very sleepy" she said holding his hand. 

Zaaine was in the center of his parents holding both their hands. As exhausted and tired they were he was the EXACT opposite' only wanting to have more fun on this trip now. Picking up sandwiches from the cafe downstairs they quickly headed upstairs. 

j - "Zaaine you want to shower first or eat"
z - "Eat"
j - "Viren can you feed him while I go shower up"
v - "Yup. Zaaine go sit on the table and I'll give you dinner"

Zaaine took his iPad and did as Viren said. 
v - "Here take this and turn your iPad off" 
z - "Daa wanna watch CARS"
v - "Zaaine you can watch it tomorrow. You need to finish your dinner and go to bed"
z - "But me no tired"
v - "You will fall asleep once you change and get into bed"
z - "Daa when we go toy store?"
v - "Soon. Zaaine can I ask you a question?"
z - "Yes Daa" 
v - "What did Jeevika get for me?"
Zaaine started giggling ' "Daa no say. Ask mommy"
v - "Please Zaaine?"
z - "Daa mommy get mad at me"
v - "I won't tell her"
Zaaine went near Viren and whispered in his ear making Viren smile. 
v - "Thank you Zaaine" 

Zaaine smiled and finished his dinner. Jeevika came out looking dead tired. She went near the table and sat on the table rather than the chair. 

v - "Jeevs you will break the table"
j - "Shutup Viren. Don't make me feel bad. I've already gained seven pounds"
v - "Seven pounds? Are you serious?"
j - "Yeah. I feel so horrendous"
v - "Why? This is just the beginning"
j - "I think I'll just sleep"
v - "What about dinner?" he said holding the sandwich
j - "No"
v - "Are you serious? Do I need to pacify you now so you don't feel bad?"
Jeevika remained silent. 
Viren then fed her with his own hands making Zaaine smile at his parents. 
z - "Daa feed me too"
j - "No he can only feed me Zaaine"
z - "Not fair mommy"
j - "Yes it is" 
z - "Nooo. Daa please"
j - "He's mine"
z - "Daa me tell you secret"
j - "WHAT?!?!?"

Zaaine smacked his forehead getting upset with himself' "OOOPSIES"

j - "Zaaaine" 
z - "Sorry mommy"
j - "Viren you're such a jerk. Couldn't you wait like two days to find out"
v - "No! Can I please see the photos now?"
j - "You're really a jerk" she said getting up from the table and going into bed upet. Her anger was pretty bad and Zaaine was a little petrified that Jeevika would not talk to him at all now. He went near Jeevika climbing her bed and snuggling next to her wrapping his arm around her. 
z - "Mommy me sorry. Please no mad at me"
j - "Zaaine that was a secret and you broke your promise"
z - "Thats why me say sorry. Please mommy"
j - "Go to sleep Zaaine" 
v - "Jeevika its not his fault. I forced him to tell me. Don't get your anger out on him"
j - "Viren leave me alone"
v - "Zaaine go to the bathroom and change"

Zaaine got up not feeling too great and went to change. Viren knew how to cheer Jeevika up. He went and sat next to her on the bed, but she turned around the other side. So he lay down hugging her and starting to kiss her neck. 

j - "Viren leave me alone"
v - "Jeevs I'm sorry. Okay to make it up to you I'll give you your gift early too.. happy?"

Jeevika didn't say anything, but Viren had full confidence in himself. He went to his bag and got out a small box. He came back to the bed and got her to get up. By the time she did Zaaine came out and sat on the bed with his parents. Viren opened this blue velvet jewelry box to outshine Jeevika's eyes with a beautiful diamond ring which did do the work for him. She covered her mouth in awe looking at him and the beautiful gift in front of her eyes. He took the ring out from the box and took her hand placing the ring on the same finger where he once did almost 5 years ago. 

v - "Thought it was a big anniversary for us so felt like getting you this"
She hugged him tightly making him relieved and more than Viren' Zaaine who was smiling knowing his mom was happy again. 
z - "Mommy me sorry. Daa very very very bad"
v - "Excuse me"
Zaaine started laughing moving over to Jeevika's side and hugging her. 
v - "Mission Accomplished Zaaine" he said high-fiving him seeing him so excited now. 
z - "Mommy show Daa photos"
j - "Okay fine" she said opening her macbook. 

j - "Thought you'd like some professional photos of Zaaine"
v - "Oh my god these are so cute. Zaaine looks like you in these"
j - "That's what I said" 😛 
v - "Zaaine you're quite a poser"
z - "hehehehe"
j - "you like them"
v - "Love it!!! Have to hang these up now once we get home"
j - "They should be ready too by then"
v - "I love it' thanks" 
j - "I actually have one more surprise for you, but I'll see when I should give that"
v - "I'll find out very very soon" he said looking at her with naughty eyes

❤️ Likes (70) and Comments ❤️
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
🤣 🤣🤣🤣 Muahahhahaha am first again...and me sho sho happy 🤪
Well i know what to do know, i need to spam you everytime so you give us updates
your such a blackmailer keeni peeni,...you  never feel like updating until i force you too 😡 very very very bad of you 😆 thanks so much for the update babycakes ❤️

okii enough of my bak bak...coming to the update of my favouritest story ever ❤️
this was the cutest and adorable-st update ever...Zaaine makes me want him more n more every time.
i dont think i can ever get enough of him, i already want to read more..
😆 he told Viren the secret and wanted to hide it from Jeevika but couldnt hahaha
too hilarious..i love the bonding between them ❤️
Such a beautiful gift from Viren, well of course cuz hes Viren Vahdera.. and Jeevs gift was cute too, again im curious about the other surprise she has for Viren 😆
update was beautifully written, loved it so much...im the first one to read it..read it before u updated 😳😳 and will read it again and again until i get enough of Zaaine, i dnt think thats ever gonna happen lol
 MARVELOUS update...dying to read more...big huggy from me and Zaaine to u meany 🤗

Edited by jeevi7 - 10 years ago
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can imagine ur happiness marzu di 🤣
Updates was outstanding lolz zaainee don't want to go home and want to play more so lovely and viren asked the surprise frm zaaine and he told him its a sweet bonding which zaaine share with his parents and the hilarious part jeevi sat on the table and viren said the table will break 🤣 and the way jeevi teased zaaine damn funny 🤣
awww loved how zaaine say sorry and tries to pecifie his mommy too cute and lastly viren did it he was best hubby and father
Perfect updates sissy love u muaaahhhEdited by Sabapari - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
@Saba yes yes...join me for the dance of my victory Lol and i deserve to be one cuz she updated cuz i spammed her for an update 😆