Hey guys, maybe I should have pmed someone... But what happened to the Christmas ff contest and poetry contests?? Did the voting etc already occur?😕
dc
Page
of
1Hey guys, maybe I should have pmed someone... But what happened to the Christmas ff contest and poetry contests?? Did the voting etc already occur?😕
dc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal
😆 😆 its not posted yet hun.. i think d deadline is over.. but one of d mods will post d ff's soon 😃 and d poems
arre yaar... are you laughing at me?... yep, well I'm kinda dumb like that anyways... thanks for helping this ill-working brain!... btw, go and update your KAA ff before I pull out my danda and start laughing at you!! jk😆
Cheers,
dc
Originally posted by: F5HVYJFAAGERUQAM
no idea hun ... i havent been around much
thanks anyways yaar!
cheers,
dc
haila ðŸ˜Originally posted by: desi chic
arre yaar... are you laughing at me?... yep, well I'm kinda dumb like that anyways... thanks for helping this ill-working brain!... btw, go and update your KAA ff before I pull out my danda and start laughing at you!! jk😆
Cheers,
dc
Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal
haila ðŸ˜
like shinu says, "Joh dargaya... woh margaya!!"... lol yaar, roh mat!! I wouldn't hurt you... You know that!... But phir bhi, you've made me wait long enough!! I can't stand it anymore... I even updated... (laughs)... like after a century... don't make yours century and a half!!
Cheers,
dc