Hey Sandhya very nice FF yaar
Do PM me next when you update

❤️ Prachi
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: leena04

part 4

awww u having awesome story in ur hand dear don't spoil it just go on over this i want to see fighting Ram for his love i Ram to make Priya realize her love for Ram & kids once again n make her stay with him & kids plz plz plz do post next soon this is an awesome update but want one more awesome update from u... soon... plz post next waitinggg ggg ggg ggg ggg

thank u so much for comments.
sorry dear next part will in june only as story part is not in my hand.
I am out of town and will be back by the end of this month.

lovelysakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachimishra85

Hey Sandhya very nice FF yaar

Do PM me next when you update

❤️ Prachi

surely will PM you😊
lovelysakshi thumbnail

Sorry this time I am very late. Hope you remember this story. Here is a small recap.

Recap:-  present-Ram  Priya ko divorce nahi dena chahta. Neha samjati hai ki aur kehti hai ki Priya ko divorce de de. Ram jaise hi divorce paper sign karne jata hai, ghar se phone aata hai. dhruv bimar hai aur uuse apni maa ki zaroorat hai. Ram Priya ko leke aane ka wada karta hai aur Natasha ko dhruv aur pihu ka khayal rakne ko kehta hai.Ram Priya ke ghar pahuchta hai aur Priya aur uske pati ki tasweer dekhta hai. Ram Priya se kehta hai ki dhruv ke teek hone tak Priya uske saat rahe aur wada karta hai ki eisa karne se woh Priya ko divorce de dega aur bachho ko lekar hamesha ke liye door chala jaayega.

Priya aane ko taiyaar ho jati hai,saat mein shipra bhi aati hai.

Ram apni yaado mein khoo jata hai. (this is recap of Part 1, 2 and 3)

Ram's childhood and Ram now please read (Part 4)

PART-5

Ram now entered in his beautiful moments. Smile crept in his face. His first meet with Priya. Priya''''' his life'''.. his soul.

One Saturday night,

It's raining very heavily.

Ram is coming back from his work. It's already very late. Normally it's routine to him to come at this time. Nobody is waiting for him at home. In a big house he is staying all alone.

Roads are empty. Now, his car entered into a remote place. It's a shortcut to reach home.

He is sitting at the rear seat closing his eyes. Ram's car is half way when driver slow down his car.

Driver:- saab!...aage koi ladki khadi hai.

Ram has one more believes. He hates women's'''.. not hate but, don't trust them.

Because of his bitterly childhood memories, he feels whatever happens is because of women's and their exposing and revealing character. He already decided that he will never trust any girl and marry any girl.

Ram:-Driver'. Aage chalo. Tumse meine kahi baar bola hai dhyan raaste par hona chahiye'.aaju baaju kade logo par nahi.

Driver again'. Saab woh ladki akele hai. baarish mein beegh rahi hai.

Ram is listening everything but, said nothing

He again '''..saab itni raat ko''woh akeli hai''

Ram:- Driver gadhi par dhyan do. Aur agar tumse nahi hota hai toh bol do mein chala leta hoon

Driver:- saab''. muje lagta hai saab hame uuse ek baar pooch lena chahiye ki uuse kahan jana hai. saab agar kisi ne uske saat'''.

Ram gets very irritated and shouts" driver gadhi roko.

His car crosses her and stops in jerk.

Ram peep out from his car. It's raining heavily. She is fully wet and shivering.

Ram:- jao ..aur jake uss ladki se poocho uuse kahan jana hai.

Driver takes an umbrella and goes and came back after some time.

Ram:- kahan hai''

Driver:- saab''..meine uuse kahi baar poocha lekin saab woh kuch bol hi nahi rahi. Meine uuse andhar bhi boolaya'lekin woh nahi aa rahi.

Ram:- fine'''.. abb chalo''. usse jahan jana honga chali jaayegi.

Driver:- saab'''..(looking down)

Ram:- ok chalo abb chata do aur tum baith jao.

He takes umbrella and thinks" uff'I really hate this rain. I will not leave this driver. I will sack him. He goes near to her and asked in attitude" dekhiye baarish bahut ho rahi hai, aur yahan aapko koi gadhi bhi nahi milne wali, agar aap chahe toh mera driver aapko chod dega.

She immediately looks at him.

He continues'nahi'. Woh kya hai na mera driver jab tak aapko aapke ghar nahi chodega uuse neendh nahi aane wali.

She keeps silent.

Ram again started:- mein aapse baat kar raha hoon''lagta hai aapko meri baat samaj mein nahi aayi'''kya aap hindi janti hai'''''shayad English'ok' my driver wants'..shit'.ahh'.I mean'.it is raining heavily and u will not get any vehicle here. So if u don't mind my driver'..I mean..I told my driver to drop you home.

She stare at him and said " thank you but, I don't go anywhere.

Ram:- ok' but, what are you doing here. You totally drenched. You will get ill.

She suddenly started shouting at him: so what???? what is your Problem. Kyun pade ho mere peeche. Mein beegu'bimar padu aapko isse kya???? Aap'aap and suddenly she becomes unconscious and started to fall when Ram holds her.

He carries her and takes her near to his car.

Driver helps him and both adjust her and carefully placed her on the rear seat. Ram is also wet. He tries to wake her up and slapping her face very lightly but she is not responding.

Ram:- chalo'..(controlling his anger)

Driver:- saab kahan chalna hai'.

Ram:- (shouting) driver haveli chalo'

Driver:- aur ladki''

Ram:- beju tumhare saat'. phir tumhe apni biwi se kya kehna hai soch lo.

Driver:- sorry Sir'.

Ram reaches home.

Ram told Driver to leave.

He carries her in his arms and enters into house. He taken her to top and enters into room which is adjacent to his room. He placed her politely on the bed. He removed her sandals but, the main problem is she is wet and shivering.

Ram really doesn't understand what to do. He cannot leave her like this. If he does then, she will get ill.

He tries to wake her one more time. But, she is still unconscious. Ram looks at her; she is looking pale and tied.

Ram thinks " No Ram you can't do this. But, even I can't leave her like this. Neha is also not here and I can't tell these things to Vikram. I don't know any women with whom I can take help. So Ram you have to do this. I have to remove her clothes. Oh god this is really scary.

He takes 2-3 steps towards her and bends and suddenly takes his hand back. No Ram you can't do this. But, after sometime he turns and slowly makes her to sit with his support. It's first time any girl is too close to him. He closed his eyes and controlling his emotions and slowly moves his hand in her back and unzips her hook. He tries to removes but because her clothes are wet, its sticks to her body. He found difficulty to removes. He pulls very hardly but it slits. Now, he becomes scared. Slowly he takes off her top from her body. He can feel her breath. He placed her back and covered her with duvet.

Once he is sure every things is okay. He opened his eyes. He is relieved and takes mouthful of air.

Ram "now my half work is complete. Now it's time remove her pant. He puts his hand under duvet and unties her dori of pyjama. He pulls and takes off from her body. He removes her remaining clothes and properly covers her. Ram is fully sweated. He wipes his sweat. Switched off the lights, closed the door and goes back to his room.

Ram in his room,

Ram's voice,

What I have done. I touched her'.touched? I removed her clothes'.mein uuse teek se janta tak nahi hoon aur meine kya kiya'''.God when she woke up what will be her reaction. Kal toh pakka mahabharat shuru hone wala hai. Mahabharat se yaad aaya aaj jo kiya usse toh mein apne aap ko mahabharat ka dushasan se kam nahi hoon.

And all thanks to my Driver. Uuse to mein nahi chodunga. Chal Ram so jate hai.

He changes and goes to sleep. He tried harder but, could not get sleep.

He cannot judge himself what he have done is right or wrong.

So, what are you thinking? Ram is correct or wrong. Please let me know by ur comments.

Please hit the like button and

Sorry for the mistakes

Edited by sandhyasn - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI HI YE KAHA ATKA DIYA RAM KO TUMNE...

SAHI HAI - KYONKI EK LADKI KO BACHAANA CHAAHTA HAI..
PAR JAB PRIYA UTHEGI TO  MAHABHARAT JAROOR HONE WALA HAI...PRIYA KI NAZAR SE TO YE GALAT HI HAI NA..

SAHI GALAT SITUATION PE DEPEND KARTE HAI .AUR EK DUSRE KE VIEW POINT NAZARIYE SE DEKHO GE TO JO PRIYA SOCHEGI WO BHI SAHI HAI..AUR JO RAMNE KIYA WO BHI SAHI..
LEKIN PRIYA KE NAZAR MEIN RAMJI GALAT HI RAHENGE...
CHALO JO HO RAHA HAI ACCHA HO RAHA HAI...AAGE BADHO...
ISS SAHI GALAT KE CHAKKAR MEIN AADMI KI CHAIN AUR NEEND SAB UD JAATI HAI..
KYONKI HAR KOI SAHI HOTA HAI APNE POINT OF VIEW SE..

Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Ram such a gentleman 
waiting 4 Priya's reaction 
pls continue soon
thx 4 PM
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update sandi..
Ram has done this with good intentions..he only wants to save her nd nothing else was their in his mind so its right according to this situation.. Nd now i m waiting to see priya's reactions in morning..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Please continue soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

HI HI YE KAHA ATKA DIYA RAM KO TUMNE...

SAHI HAI - KYONKI EK LADKI KO BACHAANA CHAAHTA HAI..
PAR JAB PRIYA UTHEGI TO  MAHABHARAT JAROOR HONE WALA HAI...PRIYA KI NAZAR SE TO YE GALAT HI HAI NA..

SAHI GALAT SITUATION PE DEPEND KARTE HAI .AUR EK DUSRE KE VIEW POINT NAZARIYE SE DEKHO GE TO JO PRIYA SOCHEGI WO BHI SAHI HAI..AUR JO RAMNE KIYA WO BHI SAHI..
LEKIN PRIYA KE NAZAR MEIN RAMJI GALAT HI RAHENGE...
CHALO JO HO RAHA HAI ACCHA HO RAHA HAI...AAGE BADHO...
ISS SAHI GALAT KE CHAKKAR MEIN AADMI KI CHAIN AUR NEEND SAB UD JAATI HAI..
KYONKI HAR KOI SAHI HOTA HAI APNE POINT OF VIEW SE..

oh oh kitna achha likti ho. itne achhe se toh mein bhi nahi samja sakti.
chalo ek baat toh maan liye ki ladki Priya hai.
yeh sawal meine issliye kiya kyunki muje samaj nahi aa raha ki Priya ka reaction kaise dhikau.
dekhte hai mein kaise samja paati hoon aap logo ko aur Ram Priya ko.
thanks for comments🤗
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Continue soon