Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@Supriya

Beautiful edits in your posts on Pg. 2. Loved them both. 😊 And, you thought that OS was written by me. 😆 I think this has become a BFTP tradition. Either what I wrote is thought to be written by Indi or what I did not write is thought to be written by me. 🤣  

@Horizon

Loved your write up about IPK. Totally agree about the unconventional households of Arshi. You should write more. 😊 

@Sohara

Yummy pictures there. Your love for Sarun is oozing out of your post. 😉 Keep the love going on.

@Wiwy

We smiled and talked to each other about nothing and I felt that for this. I was waiting long.

I guess, me too. 😊 

Ah, second page finally done. Will be back to comment on the 3rd page. 😳 

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Durga i knw...its my bad 

i really hope wiwy din feel bad tht i din recognize it was hers...

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

News Update: 2nd Anniversary special (10/6/13)

It has been a party time, gala time on the thread and in the forum too. The occasion was the 2nd Anniversary of IPKKND. With the preparations starting since one month with various contests being conducted, suggestions and messages asked for, the work divided among various people ' some hectic activity had been going on, while the majority were ignorant of all these. The result was a beautiful 2nd Anniversary thread prepared by the representatives of the forum. The organisers of the thread are happy that the thread has crossed 1700 pages with more than 14000 messages and it is still growing strong.

The blasters too have put up their own Special Anniversary thread, which too is a big success, as can be seen from the number of likes it received, i.e. more than 50. Anniversary specials by each blaster has accentuated the beauty of the thread.

The highlight of the thread is a special story by Wiwy. The story was well received by all and Wiwy has been encouraged to write more. The story is about Arnav, whose hobby is buildering, who lands into the balcony of a sleepy Khushi by accident. The fireworks that follow form the rest of the chapter. A unique doubt arose in the mind of an reporter. What if while climbing, Arnav received a phone call from Aman, what would be his response. Maybe something like, 'Aman, I am hanging here, so you better hang up or else I will come there and hang you'  or something of that sort.

Meanwhile, after much coaxing, cajoling, persuading and pestering,  Indi, our magical writer, finally started writing a story. This news brought utmost joy to all the blasters which did not last long after reading the horrific prologue. A silent desire to search for and reprimand the blaster who had pestered Indi the most, developed among the blasters. But, as soon as Indi stated her reasons for the writing the same, the blasters whole-heartedly asked her to continue and decided to be brave with an aim that something positive will be attained.

Katelyn, the blast's audio-video incharge, has been representing the blasters in spamming the IF Anniversary thread. Wiwy requested her to send a link and our generous Kate sent in a truck load of them. It is estimated that at the time of reporting this news bit, another truck load of links is ready to be sent, if required.

With the anniversary celebrations still going on with full fervour, the reporters hope to continue their observations and report back on this special occasion. From the news desk, here's wishing each and every IPKKNDian a very Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

It has been a party time, gala time on the thread and in the forum too. The occasion was the 2nd Anniversary of IPKKND. With the preparations starting since one month with various contests being conducted, suggestions and messages asked for, the work divided among various people ' some hectic activity had been going on, while the majority were ignorant of all these. The result was a beautiful 2nd Anniversary thread prepared by the representatives of the forum. The organisers of the thread are happy that the thread has crossed 1700 pages with more than 14000 messages and it is still growing strong. 🥳cheerleader.gif

The blasters too have put up their own Special Anniversary thread, which too is a big success, as can be seen from the number of likes it received, i.e. more than 50. Anniversary specials by each blaster has accentuated the beauty of the thread. party.gif

The highlight of the thread is a special story by Wiwy. The story was well received by all and Wiwy has been encouraged to write more. The story is about Arnav, whose hobby is buildering, who lands into the balcony of a sleepy Khushi by accident. The fireworks that follow form the rest of the chapter. A unique doubt arose in the mind of an reporter. What if while climbing, Arnav received a phone call from Aman, what would be his response. Maybe something like, 'Aman, I am hanging here, so you better hang up or else I will come there and hang you'🤣  or something of that sort.

Meanwhile, after much coaxing, cajoling, persuading and pestering,  Indi, our magical writer, finally started writing a story.- i knw right...Finally clap3.gif

This news brought utmost joy to all the blasters which did not last long after reading the horrific prologue. A silent desire to search for and reprimand the blaster who had pestered Indi the most, developed among the blasters. But, as soon as Indi stated her reasons for the writing the same, the blasters whole-heartedly asked her to continue and decided to be brave with an aim that something positive will be attained.

Katelyn, the blast's audio-video incharge, has been representing the blasters in spamming the IF Anniversary thread. rockon.gif

Wiwy requested her to send a link and our generous Kate sent in a truck load of them. It is estimated that at the time of reporting this news bit, another truck load of links is ready to be sent, if required.

With the anniversary celebrations still going on with full fervour, the reporters hope to continue their observations and report back on this special occasion. From the news desk, here's wishing each and every IPKKNDian a very Happy 2nd IPK Anniversary.

Durga this is Wonderful News update 😃..truly a celebration in every manner highfive.gif

It has been a party time, gala time on the thread and in the forum too. The occasion was the 2nd Anniversary of IPKKND. With the preparations starting since one month with various contests being conducted, suggestions and messages asked for, the work divided among various people ' some hectic activity had been going on, while the majority were ignorant of all these. The result was a beautiful 2nd Anniversary thread prepared by the representatives of the forum. The organisers of the thread are happy that the thread has crossed 1700 pages with more than 14000 messages and it is still growing strong.

The blasters too have put up their own Special Anniversary thread, which too is a big success, as can be seen from the number of likes it received, i.e. more than 50. Anniversary specials by each blaster has accentuated the beauty of the thread.

The highlight of the thread is a special story by Wiwy. The story was well received by all and Wiwy has been encouraged to write more. The story is about Arnav, whose hobby is buildering, who lands into the balcony of a sleepy Khushi by accident. The fireworks that follow form the rest of the chapter. A unique doubt arose in the mind of an reporter. What if while climbing, Arnav received a phone call from Aman, what would be his response. Maybe something like, 'Aman, I am hanging here, so you better hang up or else I will come there and hang you'  or something of that sort.

Meanwhile, after much coaxing, cajoling, persuading and pestering,  Indi, our magical writer, finally started writing a story. This news brought utmost joy to all the blasters which did not last long after reading the horrific prologue. A silent desire to search for and reprimand the blaster who had pestered Indi the most, developed among the blasters. But, as soon as Indi stated her reasons for the writing the same, the blasters whole-heartedly asked her to continue and decided to be brave with an aim that something positive will be attained.

Katelyn, the blast's audio-video incharge, has been representing the blasters in spamming the IF Anniversary thread. Wiwy requested her to send a link and our generous Kate sent in a truck load of them. It is estimated that at the time of reporting this news bit, another truck load of links is ready to be sent, if required.

Wow, awesome post, Durga!!  👏  I enjoyed reading every bit of it!  You really have a flare for this!  Thank you so much!  I hope to see this same energy and devotions for next year's celebration. 
A super duper awesome vm to share!  It's very creative and entertaining!!!

The Science behind IPKKND's Success by Ahladini [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiSUH5VYj4[/YOUTUBE]
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Durgey , Kate I have incorporated your words and thoughts in chapter 2 of my SS!
I am sorry I should have taken your permission first.😳 I have given you credit for it. 

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Durga i knw...its my bad 

i really hope wiwy din feel bad tht i din recognize it was hers...

Supi my sweet

😆 Now that I have used Durgey's Superman reference in my story's update, it is Durgey's too!
wiwy thumbnail

The highlight of the thread is a special story by Wiwy. The story was well received by all and Wiwy has been encouraged to write more. The story is about Arnav, whose hobby is buildering, who lands into the balcony of a sleepy Khushi by accident. The fireworks that follow form the rest of the chapter. A unique doubt arose in the mind of an reporter. What if while climbing, Arnav received a phone call from Aman, what would be his response. Maybe something like, 'Aman, I am hanging here, so you better hang up or else I will come there and hang you'  or something of that sort.🤣

Hold on Kate! let me go through the links first! thanks and hugs!🤗

Durgey!

Wonderful! Masterful! Beautiful! Thoughtful! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️