Fan Fictions

FF: In another life - Chapter 7 (Part 2) updated

thetelleroftale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res - will come to read & comment
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
who the hell was that
how on earth did they find her
who ever they were
and what is going on
okay bit confused about this
but thats okay guess shall make more sense
but who is she and him
hope it is arnie though
cheers for pm
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...u r back...I cant tell u enough how happy I am...I literally jumped seeing ur pm...Thank you thank you thank you...
Coming to the story...Its too different from anything I ever read here(not that I read a lot)...Its really so interesting...already so many questions arising in my mind...cant wait to see how this is gonna unfold...continue soon...

cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting start to a story with some mystery! In the show, the story about Khushi's parents was never explored and I always wished they had. You story may do that and I would love to read more..

shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, soo happy to see you back :)
The new tale must be as gripping as your first one. The prologue was intriguing. Thanks for the PM, continue soon!
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome start
mindblowing
pls continue soon and pls pm me
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You write beautiful stories and this one is starting so good. Love the mystery part of it. Can't wait for the next update. Thanks for the pm.
srishti_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reserved! Will read and comment later! 😊

I'm so, so happy to see you back and this was a fabulous beginning. You have been successful in creating so many curiosities in my mind, if the beginning was such, I don't know what will happen in the future. Khushi is an orphan, doesn't know her parents, who she is, some people are trying to kill her and know her identity. I loved how he saved her from those men.

This was so fascinating and so different from your previous story. Brilliant job! I loved it and I'm waiting for the next update! Thanks for the PM!  Edited by srishti_jain - 10 years ago
bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! What a gripping prologue! Can't wait for the story to unfurl. Continue soon...