YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT(2) *thread3*ch.52 page 141

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you everyone for all your love! My favorite story reaching its third thread and two days before my birthday ❀️ Super Duper Excited πŸ˜† I've got lots of people to thanks. Firstly Ashy without you there would be no story. You always motivate me to write more and more. And yeah Zaaine is yours... Also Aaliya I miss you on IF and I know how much this story means to you too... But one of the biggest thank yous goes to the Number One Spammer in this World my Marzi Parzi... Gosh I love you to death and to accompany her is my Pengun Charu. Another Zaaine lover if my mother number 4 Ayesha πŸ˜³ Love you too mommy ❀️ And Shru I love you tooo ❀️  Yeah the list kind of goes on an on. Sorry if I forgot any names kind of too excited right now 🀣 
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Important Info:

• Firstly if you would like a PM as to when I update, add me on your buddy list... HOWEVER only if you will be commenting&liking will I send you a PM. If at anytime I check and see that after a few days you have not commented & liked and have opened my PM I will unbuddy you. No harsh feelings, but if you don't have time, neither do I. 
  • I try to update all my stories as frequently as possible, so understand if sometimes I am on a tight schedule. Also from now onwards if I do not get the required number of likes and comments I will not continue on like I've always done before... Even now I am creating this new thread without the 70 likes I requested for.
  • Please do not copy or post my updates or any of my work on any other website, group, etc... Please ask me before doing so
  • Reserve a spot to comment, only if you will come back and unreserve it! From now onwards any RES post will be clue to me to delete you from my list! Comment once you get the time... There is no competition to be first!
  • I will be deleting you if you do not comment after this first update on the new thread!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
Kays94 thumbnail

HEARTBEAT(1) = 71109836
HEARTBEAT(2) *thread 1* = 72719922
HEARTBEAT(2) *thread 2* = 78740284

Index

chapter 35 = page 1 
chapter 36 = page 10 
chapter 37 = page 16
chapter 38 = page 27
chapter 39 = page 43
chapter 40 = page 50
chapter 41 = page 65 
chapter 42 = page 83
chapter 43 = page 101 
chapter 44 = page 104 
chapter 45 = page 109 
chapter 46 = page 113 
chapter 47 = page 117 
chapter 48 = page 127 
chapter 49 = page 132
chapter 50 = page 135
chapter 51 = page 138 
chapter 52 = page 141
Kays94 thumbnail
Shru here is my treat for you guys for my birthday in two days 🀣 Now don't bug me πŸ˜›

chapter 35

Viren, Jeevika, and Zaaine were done seeing the Statue of Liberty within an hour mainly because Zaaine was getting really cranky. He hated the cold weather and on top of that he wanted to sleep. Viren and Jeevika just took a few photos of him there and then left knowing he couldn't enjoy anything else. After taking the ferry back, they took a taxi to the nearest subway station. Zaaine clearly hated this weather and refused to walk or do anything but hold onto his parents. 

v - "We still have a week left here. Zaaine is going to be cranky everyday"
j - "Just got to do indoor things. I hope it snows soon he might enjoy that"
v - "Hopefully but he's asleep again"
j - "Imagine if we didn't live in California and somewhere here. It would be really hard"
v - "Mr. Question Mark would be Mr. Crankypants"
j - "Excuse me, don't call my son that"
v - "He's my son also"
j - "Yeah yeah" 
v - "Zaaine wake up" 
Zaaine opened his eyes a bit but then closed them squeezing his eyes tightly. 
v - "Hello Mr. Zaaine its not sunny for you to be squeezing you eyes"
z - "Daa room please"
v - "We're going soon Zaaine. Are you not having fun?"
z - "Daa go home. Me no like New York"
j - "But you didn't even get to see snow yet. You still want to go home"
z - "Yes. Me wanna sleep in my bed and play in park. Please daa"
v - "We'll go home soon. Remember you said you wanted to go to the toy store again? Well that huge toy store isn't back home"
z - "Fine go toy store then go home"
j - "How about we go back to our room and watch a movie on the TV. You can get inside the blanket and drink coffee and watch a movie or we can go shopping later tonight?"
z - Me sleep on Daa right now" he said closing his eyes. 
v - "No more sightseeing please"
j - "Our stop is here. Here let me hold him" she said getting up. 

The three of them got out with Zaaine now asleep on Jeevika. It was really cold and by the time they went up Viren and Jeevika FINALLY SAW SNOW!!!
v - "Oh my god. Zaaine wake up. Look its finally snowing"
j - "He's asleep. He's not going to get up now"
v - "I have an idea" he said walking with Jeevika to a Starbucks. Viren and Jeevika went inside and Jeevika waited while Viren went to order something. He came back with a small drink. 
v - "Here hand him to me"

v - "Zaaine wake up"
z - "Daa  please let me sleep"
v - "Okay well I just got you a special coffee. You don't want it?"
z - "No daa"
v - "Take one sip and if you don't like it I'll drink it"
z - "daa"
v - "Just one sip" he begged

Zaaine was getting annoyed with Viren but he still listened to him. He took a sip and seemed to enjoy it. 
z - "Daa this no coffee?"
v - "Its a special coffee"
j - "Viren what did you get him"
v - "Coffee"
j - "You mean 'real' coffee?" she asked getting a little angry
v - "I didn't want him to miss the snow. It's a small coffee, chill he will be fine"
j - "Viren you have got to be out of your mind. You're giving a four year old coffee?"
v - "Jeevs otherwise he will stay sleepy and he won't get to enjoy the snow either. Just let him play in the snow and then it will be okay" 
j - "I cannot believe this Viren" 
v - "We're on vacation. We're supposed to do crazy things. Let the boy live"
j - "Zaaine is it good?"
z - "Very very good mommy"
j - "Your gonna be in trouble Viren if he doesn't sleep tonight"
v - "I'll accept your punishment" he said naughtily
j - "Viren you are so annoying at times"
v - "At times? I annoy you all the time sweetheart"
j - "See Zaaine, he admits that be bugs me a lot"
z - "Its okay mommy. Me hug you and you feel better' pinky promise"
j - "thank you Zaaine" 
v - "Now do you want to go play in the snow"
z - "Yes daa. Let's go fast"

Jeevika stared at Viren who was now smiling because his plan worked. It was like getting someone drunk so they would stay warm and attentive, but coffee was used instead. The three of them walked around 20 minutes till they reached Central Park which looked so beautiful with now a thick layer of snow all over. 

z - "Daa its so pretty. Everything white"
v - "I know. Its white everywhere"

Zaaine was all excited now. It was like he was dreaming or imagining a scenario from his book. All he wanted to do now was play in the snow which he did. He would pick up the snow and feel it on his hands and then it would eventually melt. He was being silly and putting it on his face and then he got the chills down his body. Viren and Jeevika were just looking at his in awe seeing that he was finally enjoying the trip. 

β€οΈ Feedback Welcome ❀️

ps. PMs will be only sent to people who comment. If you do not like and comment I will delete you off the list!
Dhoxi thumbnail
zaaaine 🀣 

WOHOOO congrats my beta for the third thread ❀️

And the glittery thingy, proud of you beta, the glittery thingy was superb πŸ˜‰

This story is the best I've read and will always be because of my little Zaaine
Gosh he is mine and only mine and you better tell that to the world who thinks they can keep my little zaainy-poo... TELL THEM THAT YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY SIGNED THE CONTRACT OF ZAAINE BEING MINE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER

And this update was also the cutest!
Love Viren and how he gives Zaaine real coffee instead of Zaaine's hot chocolate 🀣
Viren is lying to my poor baby πŸ˜­
But its okay now he is finally enjoying the trip
and most of all he is enjoying the snowww

and bless my zaaine got coffee, very bad Viren 
I just hope now he doesn't bug Viren and Jeevika because of all that caffeine
And what if he disturbs their romance at night time 🀣
My poor Virika 

I love my zaaine so so so so much β˜ΊοΈ his cuteness makes me smile and happy 

Hehehe love you beta and love this story as much!!!
I'm first btw 🀣 ... yipeee

πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
#UNRES#

Woop Woop Im sooo sooo sooo happy, its my favouritest story thread #3
Im soo freaking excited keeniπŸ˜† I LOVE THIS STORY AND ZAAINE THE MOST!
Congratulations for the 3rd thread!! this story deserves 1000000000... more threads
Really really really hope you never finish this story..i am so addicted to it
I swear i dont know what i will do after the show ends, hope u continue writing it even tho the show ends..please keeni never end it...pleaseee!!
AWWeee thanks for the sweet messages babes,,,iknow iknow i am number 1 spammer and u are number 1 writer πŸ˜ƒ
I love spamming, especially on your stories...i actually started because of this story keeni peeniπŸ˜†
So wish i had more time these days, am sure it wouldve been ur 4th thread hahahh
I will still try my best to spam more n moree!! i love you too babycakes ❀️

Oki doki enough of my bak bak...coming to the update now
It was just flawless, loved every single bit of it..this story get beettter n better each time
I can never get enough of Zaaine, why the heck is he so adorable and cutee???
Please answer me keeni hahaha I feel like he actually exists, every time i read this story i can imagine the whole thing..Zaaine is the cutes dude and i love him so much.
OMG finnally it snowed, i so badly wanted to see my Zaaine this happy
Hahhaha Viren got him a coffeeπŸ˜†, hes so funny, love him..and Jeevika of course will freak out cuz who would get a coffee for a four year old? haha too funny
Now please dnt make me wait so long for an update..i can not wait too long
Thanks so much for this BAUTiFUL story and thank for continuing it even tho u dnt get enough likes/comments...

Hope people will comment/like from now onwards...I respect your decision about pming...If people wants a pm than they should definitely comment/like.

Anyways, congo shongo once again...i love Virika pic too Zaaine is only because of our lovely Virika, without them we would never have gotten Zaaine hehe..love them so much..

Big big big walla hug from marzi parzi and zaaine to keeni peeniπŸ€—...we love you sho much!! ❀️ muah***

Edited by jeevi7 - 10 years ago
KtYammie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res! Again! 🀣

#Unres! 🀣
First of all, congrats on your new thread! 
The update was so so cute ans adorable!!!!
My zainne is super sweet! 
Viren gave him coffee! πŸ˜†
But his plan worked!
Aww! 
that was such an awesome update!!! 
Please update soon and add me to your PM list too! πŸ˜‰

Edited by KtYammie13 - 10 years ago
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
*unres*
perfect updates keeni lolz viren was hilarious he annoying zaaine alot hahaha and he gave a coffee to zaaine lolz awww zaaine was so obideint boy jeevi get mad at viren and the way viren answering her was so funny awww finally zaaine got to play in snow and he was enjoying alotEdited by Sabapari - 10 years ago
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why m always late 😭

UNRES πŸ˜ƒ

a big congratulations to u karina for this 3rd thread πŸ₯³

sooo happyyy for u girl πŸ˜ƒ

u r a superb writer dear and its pleasure reading ur updates 😳

this update was simplyyy cutee and adorableee πŸ‘

viren always loves to tease jeevs and i love that about him as this kind of behaviour reminds me of KT πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

awww my cutiee pie zaaine he is tooo cuteee 😳 he always feels sleepyy πŸ˜†

but m happyy that viren woke him up by giving him real coffee πŸ˜‰ and he was able to see the snow πŸ˜ƒ and my baby was enjoying it soo much 😳

BRILLIANT PART πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanx for the pm 😊
do continue soon !!Edited by latika_AshVik - 10 years ago
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update zannie is a sleepy boy thanks for the pm