Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessglory

@sari i liked ur ans and u r right i think if khoobsurat is in some other channel it may got 2.0 trps very gud show hope for the best  next ques  u r the fan of rohit or not  ( i dont know) but i am so i am asking my ques on him what changes u want to see in madhavs character and what u think of rohit as an actor?

More than changes, I want Cvs to let Aru know about Madhav's 'issues' he has or had. I do agree that he is comfortable around her now and and gained confident but Aru's has no idea of the thoughts he has for himself and what let to do that..Why he wanted to remain a 'mystery' RJ and so on. Regardless of how anyone reacts, he should let Dadi knows of reasons Why Aru is there. This way he won't be blamed by Bharti for strange reason. So in short, he should not follow what he is asked to but give his opinion/advise too as he had been able to do as Ehsaas for long to his listeners which had made him famous among them. He should try it on his family as they know he is Ehsaas now! ðŸ˜³

Rohit has done a superb job as Madhav! I really liked his controlled acting and his first scene was the best as Madhav among many when 'Gupta ji' came and informed him of press conference but he refuses. He was really Madhav. Dialogue dilevery, body language and expression were superb. I am not Rohit's fan but I liked his acting as Madhav😊 

Hope that answers your question.😊