Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys sorry if any inconvenience was caused due to my new username.

Part 8

She fell on ground "OUCH" and the person she collides also scream "AAAHHH." But his scream was very light and was overpowered by Taani's scream "NANHI" and she ran to her. Taani made Nanhi stand slowly also making the cage sit properly, she wiped Nanhi's tears and asked in a concern and worried tone "Nanhi are you okay? Bohot zor se lagi?" tears started rolling down Taani's eyes and seeing this Nanhi wipes them and says "mama, Nanhi is fine please don't cry. Ap toh strong Nanhi ki strong mama ho na?" she said while making a cute pout, Taani smiled at her and kissed her on her both cheeks and hugged her tightly. After breaking the hug, Taani got mad at the person due to whom her daughter had tears in her eyes. She stood up in full angry mode [while the door opened and a girl enters the house when Taani spoke she was shocked to hear her voice and didn't even move from her place and she wanted to see whose voice it was but the person Taani was yelling to had block her view] and says "dekhai nahi deta andhe'." Before Taani could complete she saw the person's face finally. She felt numb, she didn't know what to say or do. They both had tears in their eyes after seeing one another.

Viren's (jiju) outfit

Seeing them cry, Rey felt like lighting up the mood so he comes forward and says "Jiju, it's ok. It's her habbit to yell at every boy she meets for the first time. So relax" he completes his statement with a smirk while Taani smiles at his comment and bits her lips again. She looks again towards her jiju, her 3J, she couldn't believe it was him standing in front of her. But before she could say or do anything he hugged her. The hug was so tight that she could feel his pain and how much he missed her princess [sister-in-law (as they shared a very nice bond)]. "I' can't' b'breathe 3J" she managed to say. "Oops sorry" he says and break the hug feeling guilty for hugging her that tight.

Jeevika's (didu) dress

"3J?" the girl standing behind jiju asks in a shocking tone. As she knows that there is only one girl that calls her husband, 3J. She had tears in her eyes she so wanted that it's the same girl. Jiju moves and now she was able to see her, her sister, her Taani. It's been years she was craving to see her, hug her, yell at her and show her love. Taani also was in shock; she almost ran to her sister, her didu and hugged her tightly. "Princess, araam se" a concerned and loving husband, Viren says seeing Taani hugging Jeevika tightly.  They broke the hug after listening to Viren's concern; they were smiling through tears ignoring totally what Viren said. Then finally Taani's eyes fell on her stomach. She was stunned to see a small yet big stomach. She looked at her didu and her didu understanding her replies "it's been 6 months." Taani jumped in excitement and hugged her this time cautiously and then went to hug her 3J [short form of Ji-Ja-Ji].

Here she was hugging them and Nanhi was looking with her eyebrows curved. She kept her both hands on her hips and asks "mama why don't you yell at him?" hearing Nanhi's voice everyone looks at her, didu and jiju were shocked to see her. "Well I can't yell at 3J but I can introduce you to them" Taani replies her with a smile and brings her to the shocked didu and jiju. "Meet Navika Shikhawat, my daughter" saying that she pauses to read their expressions but they had no expressions on their faces. She took a deep breath and continues "Nanhi this is your uncle [masa] and aunty [masi]. Nanhi looks at them and say "hi" to them and give them hug on their legs one by one and ran out to play in the garden with her Sona [rabbit].

Didu and jiju were still shocked to meet taani's daughter. Taani seeing that changes the topic and diverts their mind "wow I can't believe 3J you are going to be a father." Listening to Taani, 3J/jiju moves his hand in his hairs while blushing and didu also blushes. "Haey haey" Taani teases didu and they all go sits on the sofas. They all talked about random stuff and Nanhi also came after playing for a while in the garden. When she comes in she was shocked to see Taani keeping her head on didu's lap while lying on the sofa. She came and looks at didu with full anger on her face visible and says "she is Nanhi's mom and she sleeps on Nanhi's lap." Hearing her everyone started laughing out loud, poor kid was at the verge of crying seeing everyone laughing at her. Seeing her emotions changing Taani sits up and takes her in her lap and says "do you want to listen about your mom's and aunty's life story before you came in my life."  Nanhi gets all excited and says "yes Nanhi wants to listen to your story, mama." Everyone smiles at her and her cute expressions of excitement. Taani thinks and says "Almost every Saturday me and didu spend our day together doing the same stuff. It starts with me sleeping and didu waking me up'"

Flashback starts

Taani was sleeping in her deep sleep and suddenly sun rays fell on her face. She moans and hides her face under pillow. "Taani wake up its Saturday morning, we have to leave in an hour" didu pleads her while opening the curtains of the window.  "didu let me sleep, we still have an hour so do not disturb me" Taani complains. "Awe my sleeping beauty" didu says that and tickles Taani which forces her to sit up. "Ugh!" with last complain, Taani leaves her bed, takes shower and gets ready.

Taani's dress

Jeevika's dress

They both drove up to the sweet shop and buy different types of sweets and then go and buy some flowers and gajras. They stopped their car in front of 'old age home' and go in with all the stuff. Taani goes and hugs watchman and gives him some sweets and walks in. She gives gajras to all the husbands living there so they can give it to their wives and also to an old lady who loves gajra. Then she and didu gives sweets to all and then all of them walks in the garden with Taani and didu. After sometime they both leave the old age home and go to the market nearby.

There they buy lots of toys and books and go to an orphanage. The kids their hugs both of them and welcome them with kisses. They play for hours with the kids and leave the place after giving them the toys and books.

Finally after having Taani's favorite ice cream from her specific ice cream parlor and after doing dinner together they reach home. They watch a movie together while eating popcorns. They were about to go to sleep when Tring Tring didu's phone rings. "3J" Taani screams in excitement and snatches the phone from didu's hand after seeing the caller id and picks the call. "Hey 3J! What's up?" Taani asks her Jiju. "I am good princess and how are you?" he replies.  "I am good. So what made you call today?" Taani asked in a teasing tone while didu blushes. "Hmm' wo' actually your didu'" jiju manages to say and Taani replies quickly "woh toh so gai." Listening to her, jiju feels bad and didu open her mouth wide open. Taani winks at her and says "okay bye 3J. Good night and sweet dreams of didu" with that she cuts the call without waiting for his reply. Didu came out of her shock mode and gives her 'you are dead' look, understanding her Taani was about to flee but she holds her hand in time. "You are so gone now, Taani" didu says and throw a pillow at her. Taani looks at her in disbelief and throws the same pillow back at her and the process kept going till the pillow tore and all the feather came out of it. They were enjoying it a lot and didn't even realize that their laughs and shouts were so loud that forced Taani's Beautiful who is didu's mom to come in the room. They freeze at their weird positions when they saw her standing at the door with her arms crossed on her chest.  They gulped their saliva and turned around; slowly slowly they walked towards a draw. Taani opens it and didu takes few pieces of cotton and then gives two to Taani and takes two for herself. They one by one insert those cotton pieces in their ears and turns around saying "sorry". And there we go what they already expected happened Beautiful started yelling at them while they were looking down acting guilty but in reality were unable to hear anything due to the cotton in their ears. They don't even realize that Beautiful had left and when Taani looked up and found her gone from the room. She hits her elbow at didu's elbow signaling her that Beautiful is gone. They peek out from their room looking at right and left and when they didn't find anybody around they go back in their room and starts laughing out loud holding their stomachs.

Flashback Ends

Now everyone was laughing like hell listening to their Saturday's events and Beautiful was fuming in anger. Taani and didu looked at her and said "sowwy" together while holding their ears. They both were looking so cute that Beautiful was forced to smile and forgive them. What matters to her was that her both daughters are here in front of her, happy and laughing. They spend rest of the day talking, laughing and teasing each other. They had dinner and Taani makes Nanhi sleep and then everyone goes to sleep saying good night to each other.

*Part 8 Ends*

Okay guys, if it wasn't clear enough let me clear it again. Taani calls Jeevika 'didu' and Viren '3J' short form of JiJaJi. Viren calls Taani 'princess' and loves her like her own sister as he doesn't have one.

I hope you all liked the update. It had first flashback of the FF. Please do comment and just don't write two words in your comment. Write at least two sentences showing that you liked the update as these comments mean a lot to me.

Love

TaSha

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 10 years ago
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res
------------------------------------
Unres
-----------------------------------------------

So like YAY I'M 1ST 🥳
But you the sad thing is this my 5th time writing this -_-
Since yesterday I'm trying to write it...
But distractions all the way..
Anyways lets leave my sad story aside and get back to the update.. 😆
Kay, so like...
The beginning how Nanhi got bumped was like awe,
she got bumped
And Taani's care is too much 😳
Its soo cute.. how Taani is strong nanhi's strong mumma 😳
AWEEE 😳
Than Taani meet Viren but she yells at him first
and Than Rey's dialogue was so funny 😆
And Taani couldn't breath cuz of the hug 🤣
And Jeevika enter 😲
She was shocked but happy and hugged
 and talked was so sweet
And Nanhi oh god! That was even more cute ❤️
how she hugged them by their legs... awee
And they were shocked to hear Nanhi is Taanis daughter..
Than she was lying her head on Jeevikas lap..
and Nanhi got mad.. awe so cute
Than the flashback was Hilarious 🤣
Jeevika and Taani OH GOD.
and when their mom came in..
and the cotton in their ears...
Lol that is so me and my Bro..
We always do that with our mom...
But than daant bhi milte hain 😆
Anyways, I loved it...❤️
As you already know that i am
your writings fan <3
Now go unres your comment on my ff -_-
Love you...

Sweetie Bear ~

Edited by .-.SaNaYa.-. - 10 years ago
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res...

Unres...

Aww.. That was such an amzing or I should say a cute update...
Really loved it...
First of all, I loved Taani's concern for Navika...
That was really very sweet...
And then the way Navika consoled her brought a smile on my face...
She is so cute...
And then the way her anger vanished after seeing the person that was her 3J...
Loved it..I really liked the name 3 J.. It's unique and nice...
Loved their bond so much..
And He calls her princess...Loved this...
And then her meeting with Didu,,,
That was emotional..
Loved the way she was craving to hug her and shower her love on her...
You really described their emotions perfectly..
Loved their Re- union...

Didu and 3J were so shocked after knowing about Navika..
Actually, even I am in a shock still...
Because I can't believe that..
Is it really the truth..
Plz. Reveal this soon...

Oh!! Yeah.. Forgot to mention about My Rey..
Awww.. Love him...
The way he tried to lighten every one's mood and brought a smile on their faces...
Loved that part...

Also, I really really loved all the dresses selected by you..
They were really nice..
Awesome choice, I must say...

And the flash back...
It was great..
Taani is so cute and Jeevika so sweet...
Loved the way Didu called her a sleeping beauty...
And they are such nice human beings...
They help the people so much and care for them..
They did things to bring a smile on their faces..
They love to spread happiness in other's lives...
Loved that scene..

Nad then the way Taani teased Didu and 3J was cute...
And their Pillow fight..
Haha!! Their tactics to escape the scoldings...
Naughty Taani and Jeevika...
Really loved the flashback...
Cutest of all...

One more thing, I loved Viren's concern for Jeevika...
I really love hima s a husband..
And OMG!!! Jeevika is preganant...
Loved this news..

Great update, dear...
Amazingly written..
Keep giving such cute and lovely scenes along with the scenes of Taarey...
Plz. Update soon...
Love you..
Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 10 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was soo cuteee...
loveddd it alot...
esp 3J part...hehe =D
update soon =)
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved the flashback pat mre...
entry of viren n jeevikaws awesome
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow,Virika r T's 3j&didu,tats vry nice.Haye,d 3j-princes bnd ws lvly.Awe,Nav,ltl baby is frwng cng hr mom in smns lap.FB,ws freaking awsm.J-T bnd is ubber cute whl 3j hs to sufr fr T's antics & beautiful ws damn prety lady.
sangee_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wel dnt expect short coment frm my side, til i read whole part frm 1st, dis post wil b reservd babes

queen ... i read every part ...after reading this i was like 
how can i miss this story made by my action queen...
i statrted loving this too along with one man army...
hey ehy u know y coz u added my another fav couples viren and jeevika...
i love those couples... hmmm navika cute sa kid kha cuty bath hmmm wat shall i say it was so  cute...
do update dr... soon
please
this is again an

Edited by sangeeta_taarey - 10 years ago
shamanbk thumbnail
awesome update
please update soon and pm me
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update...awesome...the flash back was so cute...love nanhi...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awms i luv thr 
day nice thansk for PM