Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: M5BPZIQJYPQQU6DG
If you dont like the show,dont watch it but please dear, dont say it should end. Its not taking anything from us. I feel hurt when someone say, show should end . I love this show very much. I respect your POV but its not a comedy show and dont say this again. Hope you understand my point .
lol ..if u r wishing for this show to survive for another 1000 yrs and expressing the thoughts here ..TM has the same right to express her views 😛 ...yes yes yes ..ITS A COMEDY SHOW 😆😆😆
Originally posted by: rithvikasha
Gauri needs to judge herself before judging others! 😆
Originally posted by: O7BBC43LAPMHLNSZ
I am not expecting or wishing this show to go for another 1000 episodes but saying this show is comedy show and should end. One which part you laughed the most. If this show ends what you get
Originally posted by: G55YNDXZDBSTOE2V
I am not expecting or wishing this show to go for another 1000 episodes but saying this show is comedy show and should end. One which part you laughed the most. If this show ends what you get