Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG...read all of it in one go...this is so amazing...Im buddying u so please PM me when u update next...😊
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waah kya condition rakhi hai zoya ne ghar wapas jane ki...
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Enchantress

Kiss me k bad????😲 How could you stop over there..😡 One moment I was jumping and bouncing..for your fast update and then again a cliff hanger... But then I loved the update.. will he kiss her...❤️ Please let him do that,,,😆 Please please asad kiss her..🤣 Poor soul , she is asking you a mere kiss.. Woh bhi uska haq hai.. after all.. 🤣Bas no more woh actually , kiss kiss kiss...🤣 mere liye hi kar do.. please.. Kyunki us se jyada desperate mein hun..🤣

Dee

Hahaha don't worry, kiss toh hoga eventually, whether it is right now or not, I can't tell you yet (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

ee loved the update..and cant wait for next one

Haha what a perfect gif to put here (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

wow zoya asad asad to kiss her that was so awesome...how i wish ki asli mein bhi aisa ho...i would love to see a woman be incharge for a change and initiate the intimacy

Haha I strongly believe that Zoya is the kind of woman that's capable of initiating intimacy haha hence my update (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

Res

Unres

Allah miya! Whats wrong with you! Make us so proud of zoya and then leave us with a cliffy!?!?!?

Loved it! Hope they do kiss. Or at least have him kiss her neck or something equally hot and cute as that

I was trying to stalk your story but alas you only update when i'm usually asleep 😆

Hahaha oh man! I think we're probably living in totally opposite time zones that's why :p
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

First of all I owe you a major apology! I've been reading this FF since a while actually but I always for some reason or another forget to comment. So I hope this comment will make up for it. Your FF started off beautifully and although it was sort of a filler compared to the awesome amazing stuff you had in store for us, I still thought wow you are definitely an amazing writer ..and then as I read on, I was simply amazed with your writing skills and creativity! The fifty million ways you gave us romantic scenes using just those handcuffs! 😆 Ugh, I was definitely the saddest (after Asad 😆) when they came off...I always cherished those Mangalpur handcuff moments and girl you took the romance to the next level! So high five for that! 😉

And then the various chapters we got to see Asad's romantic side, his possessive side (I still remember that line I really enjoyed - the smirk on Asad's face when Zoya called Mansoor bhaijaan LOLz) and then the jealous side of his after seeing the picture in Zoya's suitcase and then finally we got to see Zoya's romantic side and in the most recent - her bold side! 😉 Every part is so well-written and this has become one of my favourite stories! So thank you so much for writing this brilliant SS!! 🤗

Thank you so much!! (: I was smiling throughout while reading your post, made me relive my entire story! And don't worry about it, I really don't mind if people don't comment. I'm just here to spread the joy! But of course I do love reading meaningful comments like yours (: Thank you so much! And I'm really glad you're enjoying the story (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: bigbangsheldon

Read all the 25 parts in one go...luved it totally...plzplPlz update
Soon ...i dont knw where do u work but u should be an author

Yay glad you liked it!! (: Unfortunately I'm not an author haha I'm actually quite the opposite: an engineer! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishal9

OMG...read all of it in one go...this is so amazing...Im buddying u so please PM me when u update next...😊

Glad you liked it!! (: Sorry but I don't send PMs!
goingreen thumbnail

Hello! See I didn't make you guys suffer for too long haha I'm not that evil (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 26

Asad reeled from the initial shock of hearing Zoya's request. But her earnest look made him instinctively loosen his grip on her, and allow her fingers to lace with his. He leaned in, his breathing getting more ragged as Zoya sighed softly and fluttered her eyes shut. He inched even closer, their lips almost touching, when a few thoughts suddenly crossed Asad's mind, making him pause.

His first thought was about ammi, his sad, heartbroken ammi. Then he thought about the man who made her that way, Mr Rashid Ahmed Khan, who also happened to be his very own father. He had the blood of a deceitful man running through his veins.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he looked back down at Zoya, innocently waiting for him to shed his inhibitions and admit that he had feelings for her. Asad let go of Zoya at that very moment, and took a few cautious steps back. He couldn't do this to Zoya. She didn't deserve the hurt he would inevitably give her if she came close to him and the complicated mess that came in tow with him.

Zoya opened her eyes slowly, as realization dawned upon her. Asad had moved away from her, making her feel incredibly stupid all of a sudden. She watched as Asad stared at his own feet distractedly, and a frown began to form on her face. There was something more to Asad's rejection than met the eye. She took a step forward towards him, making Asad aware again. He quickly turned away from her and crossed his arms.

"What nonsense Miss Farooqui. Yeh kaisa request hai?" Asad tried to say firmly, but Zoya had still caught the slight quiver in his statement. She huffed loudly and crossed her arms as well. She had some serious work to do on this man.

"Nonsense nahi hai Mr Khan. You just told me that you agree that we're attracted to each other, and then you swiftly labelled it as something shallow. If that is indeed true, kissing shouldn't be such a big deal, it'd just be a physical action between us with no other consequences on our hearts or minds. I personally doubt it, but you don't. So kiss me and prove this theory to me once and for all, and I promise that will never bother you about this again," Zoya argued, glad that she was saying all this to his back and not to his face. She wasn't sure if she would've been able to say it as confidently if his eyes were boring into hers.

Asad didn't respond for a long while, and all Zoya could see from the back was that his biceps were evidently twitching. He was probably clenching his fists. Zoya expected Asad to turn around and yell at her, but he didn't. He just started walking away from her. Zoya knew she couldn't go slowly anymore, she was losing him. She shuffled up to him and touched his arm gently.

"You're not your father," Zoya said quietly, and Asad immediately froze. Zoya smiled weakly at the fact that she had at least managed to make him stop. She really didn't want to bring this up, but she realized that she had no other option. There was no other way to break through the ice that Asad had surrounded himself in.

"Your full name may be Asad Ahmed Khan, but all you really are is Asad. And the Asad I've come to know is not the Asad you make yourself out to be, or the one you think you'll become just because of your parentage. The Asad I know, despite a few anger issues, is a wonderful person, who is currently just stubbornly lying to himself," Zoya continued, as she felt the muscles on Asad's arm relax visibly. She slowly slid her hand down his arm.

"You're always striving for perfection. Is this not perfect?" Zoya whispered, as her hand found his and clasped it. Asad closed his fingers around hers as well, and his thumb began stroking the back of Zoya's hand. Zoya tugged at his hand in an attempt to make him face her, and he easily obliged. Zoya smiled, her eyes watering just a little, when she saw Asad looking back at her gently, his eyes just a tad red. She was going to make it through this time.

"Is this not perfect?" Zoya asked again, this time removing her hand from his grasp and wrapping her arms around his back, trailing up to clutch his shoulders. She rested her head on his chest and felt Asad's arms circle her waist, pulling her close to his body, his chin resting on top of her head. She smiled yet again, as she heard the beating of his heart drumming in her ears. They stayed in that position for a while, before Zoya lifted her head off his chest to look up at him, and just as she thought, he was looking right back at her.

Asad couldn't help but smile softly. Zoya was right. Holding her hand in his, the way their fingers easily entwined and fit into each other's, it was perfect. And the way she felt in his arms, the way her body moulded so naturally into his, it was perfect. And now with her looking up at him like that, there was only one thought crossing his mind. Her lips, would they too be perfect against his? Zoya parted her lips slightly in preparation for saying something again.

"Tell me, is it not perf..." Zoya trailed off, unable to finish her question. Asad had lifted his hand to her face, and his thumb was lightly tracing her lower lip. All she managed was a very soft sigh as she melted under his touch. Asad removed his thumb and lowered his head ever so slowly, until his lips were just aligned with hers. Zoya closed her eyes in anticipation, and finally she felt his lips close over her lower lip, and her upper lip closed over his. They could feel each other's smiles against their lips. A short, simple kiss ensued, before Asad pulled away from her, and Zoya had never felt more contented in her life.

"You're right, it is perfect," Asad said huskily, before leaning down again, taking Zoya's lips with a little more force this time. Zoya obliged him without any hesitation, and they began kissing passionately, Asad holding Zoya against his body with the arm he had wrapped around her waist, while his other hand cupped her face, brushing her hair off her face sporadically. Zoya's hands had found their way into his hair, her fingers weaving into his locks.

Lips still locked, Asad took a few steps forwards in an attempt to find a backing for them, and easily found a tree somewhere behind them. Zoya's back touched the tree at the same time as when Asad broke their kiss, and began trailing soft kisses down her neck. Zoya lifted her chin as she gave more access to Asad, moaning softly at the sensations that Asad was making her experience. He took the same path back up her neck to find her lips again, and Asad sealed Zoya's lips with his for the third time, kissing her intensely, as both Asad and Zoya got lost in their own newly found world.

XXX

I hope everyone's happy now (:

Edited by goingreen - 11 years ago