Blast from the Past Thread #12, pg 63, epi 139 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Anita, congrats on your A's!!  Way to go!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ  Yeah...A is for Anita...A is for ASR...A is for Awesome!!  cheerleader.gifcheerleader.gifcheerleader.gif
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-129

Khushi is trying hard to be reticent with him, but Arnav is not sparing any chance to test Khushi's farq. He first gave Khushi's chosen necklace to La and now going to shop with the ladies.When Anjali asked him, is he going or not, he didn't say anything. Anjali new he wouldn't go. But how Arnav can miss the chance to add salt in the wound of Khushi.. He looks at khushi and tells Anjali that he obviously wants to go. He is taking every move thinking about Khushi, only to rankle her, provoke her and vex her. Anjali gets surprised to see his enthusiasm in his wedding preparation. But nobody knows, his intention is not to participate in the engagement shopping, but to make Khushi realise the farq, what he makes in her life. La is floating in cloud-9 hugging Arnav every now and then. yeah hug as much as possible, cause you gonna be out of his life pretty soon. Arnav's love is Khushi, how long he will stay aloof from her? 

When they entered the shop Khushi's dupatta gets stuck in the front door. Khushi's dupatta always plays significant role in her relationship with Arnav. May be her dupatta doesn't want her to go inside, cause that lifeless object might knew already that more grief is waiting ahead for her in the shop. Arnav stares at her, Khushi also, but he leaves giving her a derisive look. They are constantly talking each other with their eyes.

God is gradually showing proofs of Shyam's deception to Anjali. I wish if Anjali could use a little more brain to think. Anjali meets Motilaal, the owner of the jewelry store from where Shyam bought the ring. When he asked Anjali whether she liked the ring what shyam got from their shop, Anjali gets flummoxed to hear about it. He described the design of the ring what is exactly like Khushi's ring what she found in RM. She remembered, how Shyam denied about the ring. Though she lied Motilaalji that she liked the ring, but she actually gets precarious thinking about it. Khushi beckons her by waving her hand, reminding us about the ring. It's good Motilaal planted the seed of suspicion in her mind.

La is shopping in full excitement, Khushi is following them perfunctorily, Arnav is doing nothing playing with his phone and stealing glances at Khushi. He can't contemplate at Khushi nonstop, so he is playing with his phone in between. Anjali is still pensive thinking about the ring. Nani calls her to let her know that the caterer suppose to come, so she needs to come back home. When Khushi hears that Anjali needs to go home, she wishes to go instead. She wants to evade from Arnav's intent gaze. But Anjali refutes and leaves.

La wants Khushi to try outfits with her. But Khushi refuses, "why me?"  "you are also getting married!" La makes Khushi wear a beautiful red lehenga and opens her long tress as well. Khushi is hesitating and wants to wear her cloth. But La is adamant, "Don't act so pricey, just go outside and see yourself in a large mirror under the light." She pushes her out. Khushi is feeling awkward.

The wind blows, romantic soft tune of rabba vey starts to play in the BG, Khushi is looking beautiful, who else can be around rather than her prince charming. Arnav gets lost in her beauty, oblivious of everything. The resplendent beauty just takes his breath away.How can he control his desire to see her now? Khushi also gets disquiet, sees him starring at her. She is fidgeting, feeling uncomfortable under his yearning gaze. Arnav's predatory stance, his eyes roving all over her, a magnetic pull makes him walks towards her. She is squirming, trying to cover herself with her dupatta. I have to quote the line of jadu hai here, "dekhte hai jis tarah se tere nazre mujhe mei khud ko chupao kaha (Where can I hide myself, how do you look at me)." When  he reached near her, his one hand involuntarily lifts up to touch her. What he wanted to touch, her beautiful face or her errant tendrils? When Khushi steps back in embroilment he comes back to his trance. He gets his hand down, but holds the price tag of the outfit. It's almost 35000. He comes back to his vengeance mood again, "it's not that bad. but you and your fiance can't afford. what a pity! But I'm in a very good mood today. so what the hell. I'm buying it for you. Tell your fiance that Arnav Singh Raizada presented you as an engagement gift. After all you did so much for me and Lavanya. So not a gift but take it as a tip."  His poignant words convulses Khushi. All her pent up emotions spills out in an incoherent manner and her voice quivers as tears to rise in her throat. She emulates sternly, "Don't want it, but thanks for asking. And you are right, it's not that bad, but not that khas (special) also.I didn't like it." Arnav's face gets taut, he intends to say something, but his phone call interrupts him. When he moves away  to answer the call, the silent tear what were bulging inside her chest start to come out involuntarily. 

Khushi became forlorn, She can't act stoic any more, her heart is piercing with Arnav's afflictive words, "you and your fiance can't afford it." she sits and sees the price tag. The brutal truth strikes her. Arnav reminded her again her status, her aukat, her disability to buy classy stuffs.  La is trying dresses after dresses, she is talking to Khushi from the fitting room, "you know chamkili I remain in dream world nowadays. All the time my heart beats so fast." poor La her dream world will ruin soon.! Arnav comes inside and sees khushi from a distance. Holding the price tag Khushi recollects Arnav's insolent words again, "not a gift but take it as a tip." 
"sapno ki duniya mei rehena hai theek hai Lavnyaji, kiyuki asli duniya mein to sref dil toot te hai. (it's good to be in dream world, cause in real world one's heart only breaks)" Her tear drops falls on the tag, Arnav notices her anguish, he heard her  grievous words also. Now his heart is lurching painfully. his eyes gets red, he lifts his hand to console her, but instead clasps his fist, cause he knows he can't go to her. He shuts his eyes in convulsion. [Pause: "hum jante hai, humari akho ki ek ek asoo aapko dil ko hazar bar rulati hai.( I know every tear drop of mine makes your heart cry thousand times)"  khushi said these words to Arnav later in the night of their consummation. Arnav also affirmed her "harbar (everytime)" ] When he realizes that he can't go to comfort her he leaves in haste. Khushi looks up in a jolt, she senses, he was here.

Anjali is ambiguous, she is repeating same thing again and again. So mami and nani gets incredulous, "what happened Anjali bitiya, everything is alright?' When mami sees her calling somebody, she understands the cause of her sadness, "so damadji is not receiving the phone. The phone must be in silent, that's why." she tries to console the big baby Anjali.  Anjali calls Shyam and finds out that Shyam is not in the office. she is sure that he went to court. He pacifies herself that her husband didn't lie, motilaalji misunderstood something. Nani also looked worried. she asks her again is everything alright or not. Anjali diverts her attention and wishes to continue the work.

In the shop Khushi is helping La to dress. La asks, where ASR has gone.? When her phone rings she tells Khushi to receive it. Khushi sees that it's Arnav's number. She tells La. La again tells her to receive and put it on speaker. Arnav says La that he is leaving, cause he can't stay any more. she doesn't need to think about the payment, he already took care of it." La gets sad. 
"it's better to be in dream world, cause heart breaks only in real world" Khushi's words of pain reverberate in Arnav's mind. he perturbs in compunction. he is getting weak. his plan to dilapidate Khushi is going in vain. Her pain, her tears are causing tempest in his heart.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4bhin8uDBng[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to coldy
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 127

Title Credits : Cynthia

It was a sad day for both Arnav nd Khushi πŸ˜”

Episode 128

I Can't see Khushi so quiet nd sad...nd upon tht ASR does such a Heartless thing
πŸ˜’
Girl must be so HeartBroken
πŸ₯Ί

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-129

Khushi is trying hard to be reticent with him, but Arnav is not sparing any chance to test Khushi's farq. He first gave Khushi's chosen necklace to La and now going to shop with the ladies.When Anjali asked him, is he going or not, he didn't say anything. Anjali new he wouldn't go. But how Arnav can miss the chance to add salt in the wound of Khushi.. He looks at khushi and tells Anjali that he obviously wants to go. He is taking every move thinking about Khushi, only to rankle her, provoke her and vex her. Anjali gets surprised to see his enthusiasm in his wedding preparation. But nobody knows, his intention is not to participate in the engagement shopping, but to make Khushi realise the farq, what he makes in her life. La is floating in cloud-9 hugging Arnav every now and then. yeah hug as much as possible, cause you gonna be out of his life pretty soon. Arnav's love is Khushi, how long he will stay aloof from her? 

When they entered the shop Khushi's dupatta gets stuck in the front door. Khushi's dupatta always plays significant role in her relationship with Arnav. May be her dupatta doesn't want her to go inside, cause that lifeless object might knew already that more grief is waiting ahead for her in the shop. Arnav stares at her, Khushi also, but he leaves giving her a derisive look. They are constantly talking each other with their eyes.

God is gradually showing proofs of Shyam's deception to Anjali. I wish if Anjali could use a little more brain to think. Anjali meets Motilaal, the owner of the jewelry store from where Shyam bought the ring. When he asked Anjali whether she liked the ring what shyam got from their shop, Anjali gets flummoxed to hear about it. He described the design of the ring what is exactly like Khushi's ring what she found in RM. She remembered, how Shyam denied about the ring. Though she lied Motilaalji that she liked the ring, but she actually gets precarious thinking about it. Khushi beckons her by waving her hand, reminding us about the ring. It's good Motilaal planted the seed of suspicion in her mind.

La is shopping in full excitement, Khushi is following them perfunctorily, Arnav is doing nothing playing with his phone and stealing glances at Khushi. He can't contemplate at Khushi nonstop, so he is playing with his phone in between. Anjali is still pensive thinking about the ring. Nani calls her to let her know that the caterer suppose to come, so she needs to come back home. When Khushi hears that Anjali needs to go home, she wishes to go instead. She wants to evade from Arnav's intent gaze. But Anjali refutes and leaves.

La wants Khushi to try outfits with her. But Khushi refuses, "why me?"  "you are also getting married!" La makes Khushi wear a beautiful red lehenga and opens her long tress as well. Khushi is hesitating and wants to wear her cloth. But La is adamant, "Don't act so pricey, just go outside and see yourself in a large mirror under the light." She pushes her out. Khushi is feeling awkward.

The wind blows, romantic soft tune of rabba vey starts to play in the BG, Khushi is looking beautiful, who else can be around rather than her prince charming. Arnav gets lost in her beauty, oblivious of everything. The resplendent beauty just takes his breath away.How can he control his desire to see her now? Khushi also gets disquiet, sees him starring at her. She is fidgeting, feeling uncomfortable under his yearning gaze. Arnav's predatory stance, his eyes roving all over her, a magnetic pull makes him walks towards her. She is squirming, trying to cover herself with her dupatta. I have to quote the line of jadu hai here, "dekhte hai jis tarah se tere nazre mujhe mei khud ko chupao kaha (Where can I hide myself, how do you look at me)." When  he reached near her, his one hand involuntarily lifts up to touch her. What he wanted to touch, her beautiful face or her errant tendrils? When Khushi steps back in embroilment he comes back to his trance. He gets his hand down, but holds the price tag of the outfit. It's almost 35000. He comes back to his vengeance mood again, "it's not that bad. but you and your fiance can't afford. what a pity! But I'm in a very good mood today. so what the hell. I'm buying it for you. Tell your fiance that Arnav Singh Raizada presented you as an engagement gift. After all you did so much for me and Lavanya. So not a gift but take it as a tip."  His poignant words convulses Khushi. All her pent up emotions spills out in an incoherent manner and her voice quivers as tears to rise in her throat. She emulates sternly, "Don't want it, but thanks for asking. And you are right, it's not that bad, but not that khas (special) also.I didn't like it." Arnav's face gets taut, he intends to say something, but his phone call interrupts him. When he moves away  to answer the call, the silent tear what were bulging inside her chest start to come out involuntarily. 

Khushi became forlorn, She can't act stoic any more, her heart is piercing with Arnav's afflictive words, "you and your fiance can't afford it." she sits and sees the price tag. The brutal truth strikes her. Arnav reminded her again her status, her aukat, her disability to buy classy stuffs.  La is trying dresses after dresses, she is talking to Khushi from the fitting room, "you know chamkili I remain in dream world nowadays. All the time my heart beats so fast." poor La her dream world will ruin soon.! Arnav comes inside and sees khushi from a distance. Holding the price tag Khushi recollects Arnav's insolent words again, "not a gift but take it as a tip." 
"sapno ki duniya mei rehena hai theek hai Lavnyaji, kiyuki asli duniya mein to sref dil toot te hai. (it's good to be in dream world, cause in real world one's heart only breaks)" Her tear drops falls on the tag, Arnav notices her anguish, he heard her  grievous words also. Now his heart is lurching painfully. his eyes gets red, he lifts his hand to console her, but instead clasps his fist, cause he knows he can't go to her. He shuts his eyes in convulsion. [Pause: "hum jante hai, humari akho ki ek ek asoo aapko dil ko hazar bar rulati hai.( I know every tear drop of mine makes your heart cry thousand times)"  khushi said these words to Arnav later in the night of their consummation. Arnav also affirmed her "harbar (everytime)" ] When he realizes that he can't go to comfort her he leaves in haste. Khushi looks up in a jolt, she senses, he was here.

Anjali is ambiguous, she is repeating same thing again and again. So mami and nani gets incredulous, "what happened Anjali bitiya, everything is alright?' When mami sees her calling somebody, she understands the cause of her sadness, "so damadji is not receiving the phone. The phone must be in silent, that's why." she tries to console the big baby Anjali.  Anjali calls Shyam and finds out that Shyam is not in the office. she is sure that he went to court. He pacifies herself that her husband didn't lie, motilaalji misunderstood something. Nani also looked worried. she asks her again is everything alright or not. Anjali diverts her attention and wishes to continue the work.

In the shop Khushi is helping La to dress. La asks, where ASR has gone.? When her phone rings she tells Khushi to receive it. Khushi sees that it's Arnav's number. She tells La. La again tells her to receive and give it on speaker. Arnav says La that he is leaving, cause he can't stay any more. he doesn't need to think about the payment, he already took care of it." La gets sad. 
"it's better to be in dream world, cause heart breaks only in real world" Khushi's words of pain reverberate in Arnav's mind. he perturbs in compunction. he is getting weak. his plan to dilapidate Khushi is going in vain. Her pain, her tears are causing tempest in his heart.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4bhin8uDBng[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to coldy

nice
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

CONGRATULATIONS ANITA@A

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
hey sohara 
i loved to read them 
and never forced to read 
hey are really irresistibleπŸ˜‰
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 125 and 126 :
 The episodes showing the Elizabeth Kubler Ross stages of reaction of a person. It happens whenever someone gets the worst shocks of their life, loses all money, hears is going to die, death of someone close, and the rest continues. Those stages are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. And there just saw our favorite ARSHI going through those stages. Now of course we know that for Arnav the shock was Khushi's engagement and for Khushi it was Arnav's reaction to her engagement.

Denial : Khushi was definitely in denial mode to her effect on Arnav's reaction to her engagement when she told him she was very happy with her engagement. The same when she asked him- aapko iss se kya faraq padta hain. They were both in denial mode when Arnav was cutting his flowers and Khushi saw him in full action not even paying attention to what he was doing. It appeared as if ARSHI wanted the pain to stop coming by fighting it with denial  and pain of seeing Arnav's beautiful garden being destroyed by him. They wanted to deny the shock they just received from each other by focusing on flowers rather then each other's emotions.

Anger  : This probably was the one shown most in Arnav. After hearing Khushi's engagement he goes outside and starts cutting all the trees which are very close to him. He lashes out at Khushi saying, " Main kuch bhi karoon- tumhe kya faraq padta hain- No matter what I do what difference does it make to you?" The same anger was evident when he went and announced his engagement the very next day and  compares as engagement nothing more then a ring exchange. We know that in anger his dimag stops working- no wonder he said, " He could not understand the words of his family, and when he had made decision of engagement there is no value of dates" etc  etc.  

The anger in Khushi was more subtle and in Khushi style was shown by excerpation. It was evident when she looked the other way when La was tending Arnav's wounds and again after Arnav told him, " Jiss din meri engagement hoyi tum mujhe wish karna bhul geyi aur aap tomhari engagement huyi to- Congratulations Khushi Kumari Gupta." That anger was evident in her eyes and sent daggers to his back- because she had let the engagement happen to her because he had told her- " Mere liye tumhari or uss baat ki Koyi matlab nehi." She was  extremely angry and would have probably bursted when he said" Sab to tumhare engagement se bahut Khush hain lekin tum, tumhe dekh ke to lag raha hain ke tumhe abhi abhi pata chala ke larka amir nehi hain." After all when Khushi is extremely angry with Arnav only does she stop speaking like she did after giving resignation with Arnav, with Devi Mayya after marriage and of course with Shyam and again with Arnav after he was cross with her for Aarav. And we Arshi lovers know Khushi makes Jilebis only when she is very upset. 

Bargaining: When Arnav said- ' Tell your fiance not to give you such cheap things because cheap things break easily.  He probably wanted her to understand that with this line was hope that  if she tells her  after she told him " cost does not matter" he could make her understand by telling," You should, Aisa na ho ke jise tumne rais samajh ke phasaya- iss bracelet ke tarha sasta ho (Because a cheap thing can break as easily as this bracelet." With this line he probably was hoping her fianc was a poor person with whom her relationship was going to break easily. Khushi was also probably bargaining with her fate when she told Payal," She was happier when she did not know the reality of the world."

Depression :As Anjali said- When she saw her speaking to her fiancee- she was disturbed,.Arnav was depressed because he could not fathom-" Jiss se pyaar nehi karti- jiske saath reh nehi sakti- uske saath kaise bitayegi(How can we live with someone with no love and with whom can not think of living with the rest of the life). They were both engaged and people who are depressed do not find pleasure in things most people would. There Lavanya was discussing their honeymoon next to Arnav and Shyam had just gifted Khushi a token, and instead of feeling happy Arnav was thinking about Khushi getting engaged and Khushi was thinking about Arnav's reaction to her engagement. In contrary to being happy they were so sad  that both La and Shyam left.  Khushi was going on her first date with her fianc and she was not happy. The Raizadas were happy for Khushi but Arnav could not even give the nonchalant attitude of being happy for her. We know Khushi could hide her broken heart by speaking a lot as she did on Diwali and when even Anjali could see she was not happy- of course Arnav had too. This was the Khushi who lived in dreamland and when that Khushi says to Payal-" I was silly in believing those fairy stories because in the real world the prince of my dreams is an angry person." That was a red signal warning showing Khushi was depressed because for Khushi marriage was to a prince and the most important thing in life and there she was not even thinking of anyone other then ASR as prince and deriving no pleasure even in her marriage attire with her own sister and mom.

Both were depressed and had to just share that when  Arnav said ' Itna yaqeen hain to na khush kyun lag rehi ho ( If you are so confident then why are you so unhappy) and Khushi retorted , " Hamare baat choriyepapr  aap ka bank balance to bahut achcha hain to aap itna na khush kyun hain, ye baat hamse nehi apne aapse puchna chahiye ke aap itna nakhush kyun hain."

Acceptance :  The ARSHI style acceptance of the shocking news was heartbreaking and subtle. Arnav accepted Khushi was engaged when he saw her getting agitated wanting to speak with her fianc , with whom she was getting embarrassed speaking in front of him. It was evident when he told La- "Not everything can be seen in the eyes. You can not see but am very happy with the engagement."It was evident when he refused to let Khushi tend to his cut hand or even touch it.  At that point probably Khushi's acceptance of Arnav's reaction to her engagement was visible. Especially when for the first time she initiated to take hold of his hand.  At that moment she also understood that whatever Arnav felt for her was real and he was highly disturbed by her engagement. This was the same Arnav who had not stopped Khushi from cleaning the milk from his face in front of a whole restaurant of unknown people. This was the same Arnav who had not said a word when she had hug him in a hospital, and this was the same Arnav who had come to her for sugar and taken Jilebis from her hand rather than let his own sister worry.

ARSHI probably really thought they had just learned they were dying- or else why would Khushi want to reassure Arnav that she was happy and why would Arnav want to hasten his marriage to exactly the next date and postpone even his very important teleconference in the drop of a pin.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qln4cChfg8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuXU0acwiko[/YOUTUBE]

the five stages of encountering death and elizabeth kubler-ross. you taught me something new today, samin. thanks for that. i really enjoyed what you saw in these episodes, the classic stages of going through loss. there was a feeling of death in the air, of saansey ruk jana. very insightful take. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and tum bin jaaoon kaha... my heartthrob actor and a beautiful song, loads of memories. thanks.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yay! Anita's got an 'A' 
It is a jolly jolly day
Way to go, that's the way
Congrats is what I say!

πŸ₯³ Congratulations on this achievement, Anita.

funkydance.gif    party.gifboogie.gif

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It is already Page 8 on Thread #12 and this is just my 2nd post here. πŸ˜† 

Congratulations my lovely blasters on reaching Thread #12. May we continue to have dozens and dozens more of these. πŸ˜ƒ 

* First of all, a huge welcome to Doctor and her banner. It is a lovely banner, brought back memories of some cherished moments.

* Indi, star trekking of the blast notes, too good. Buaji πŸ˜† , oh yes she's been an exception of late. Looking forward to this journey into space blasting away in this ship with all. Oh, thanks for calling me a flying dupatta, I would love to be that, except when it tries to reach out to a specific someone, we already have competitors for that. πŸ˜† 

* Supriya, awesome collages, both BFTP #12 and the new names collage. Thank you for making the effort even when you were unwell. You are a true asset to the thread. 😳 

* Arshi, amazing collage covering all important scenes. 😊 The faraq piece is awesome, loved how you've pointed out that it had been farqing both of them all along. Lovely collage and gifs and the combination of all these makes it a terrific piece. πŸ‘

* Ami, the new drools corner, lovely caps from some nice and funny scenes. Muaah for the hassa piece. It is too good. Really, his smiles and laughs were so difficult to come earlier, but they became a regular thing after Khushi became part of his life. Beautiful collage. 😳 πŸ‘  

* Kate, thank you for the gifs and the music player. Loved those catches, yours and Khushi's too. πŸ˜‰ 

* Cynthia, the Frustrated and Engaged piece is very nice. The thought of writing something on this is a good one. What can one do with all such varied emotions coming because somebody got engaged. Quite a helpless situation. Loved this blurb of yours. πŸ˜ƒ 

*Samin, I have repeated your piece this time, because it is worth another look. I want to read it yet again and absorb all those scenes you've listed. Once again, amazing. πŸ‘ 

* Horizon, loved what you've written. You should write more. Thanks for the song. It's been sometime since I've listened to it. It does suit both of them quite well. 😊 

*Wiwy, another bouncer again. It has to be easy, for you, since you know the answer. πŸ˜† Now wondering, when was ASR on his hands and knees and that too, in Di's room? 😲

* Chalhov, thanks for posting the music player. Eagerly waiting for your post. 😊 

*All, thank you for liking and appreciating my work. About formatting of the main page, it is really not a big thing. I had almost everybody's pieces, so I just assembled and arranged everything and sent to Indi, as time was running out and we were close to 140 pages in #11. Also, me and Indi were unable to find a common free time to work on #12. Thank you all for being patient, while we worked on #12. 😳 

Finally, to all the silent readers and readers who've left their likes and comments from time to time, thank you once again for supporting and appreciating everyone's work on this thread. 😊 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@samin6
I am glad I came across indi's comments for your take on 125 & 126. Wow such an insightful correlation of the epis to each successive stage of death! It gave me goosebumps. Loved the connecting dots in the acceptance part one of the most touching and beautifully created scenes. Hats off to the makers and hats off to you. Indeed this thread is an ocean of free creative literature as were crooner and redux.