wht does Moni Roy wear on her left hand?

hemangini thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
hey guys wht is KT wear in her left hand. she always wear on shoot and every time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.4k

Users

10

Frequent Posters

HhAaNnAa thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
no idea wht is it called but i remember komolika of kzk 😊 used to wear this
anu83 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
the ring or the arm? the arm is a religious band
darkness_123 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
I've often wondered too... whatever it is.. .I like it on her... God, I love KT! She's soooo pretty and her salwars on the show are the best i have ever seen!!! 😳
ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
I think its one of those "raksha" bracelet things! I know what it is i just cant recall it!
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: darkness_123

I've often wondered too... whatever it is.. .I like it on her... God, I love KT! She's soooo pretty and her salwars on the show are the best i have ever seen!!! 😳

nimmi totally agree with you she is so so preety and the way she dresses up in the show too good
haley thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7
It's like a Mehndi Tatoo. I have one just like that.
blamed_x_myself thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
i believe its like a religious armlet.. but w.e. it is its rly beautiful.. and i like it on her!!!
she is too pretty.. 😳 😳 😳
and her dressing style.. her hair.. everything is perfect.. i wish i was a boy.. i would marry her.. lolz.. 😆
ok that was a complete lie but w.e. lolz.. 😆
dinos thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
that's a kada (bangle like) i used to wear that in navaratri so it just like fashion or something it can be tatto but hers is not tatto
cell thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
maybe its a bhaghu baand (spelt wrong) 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".