Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ohh dat poor small kid was not feeling god bcz of jet lag...total confused...and den the excitement that came wen he saw the toy store...so cute...

z - "Daa who this pink bear for?"
v - "Uhmmm''"

ohh small boy...dats out of ur understanding dat ur daa is taking it for your mommy...❤️
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Felt like updating so here I am! Please guys if you don't want PMs let me know because I'm tired of sending so many and getting 45 likes. I'm absolutely happy sending 45 PMs and getting those people to comment. Just hate wasting my time. Thanks ❤️ 

chapter 32

z - "Daa, mommy want teddy bear"
v - "This looks like the one…"
j - "That we had got for Zaaine" she said completing his sentence. 
v - "This is quite cute. Last time we got it for one monkey and now we will buy it for someone else. Pick up that one" he said pointing to the pink fluffy one. 
Jeevika picked it up smiling and looking at Zaaine a little confused. 
z - "Daa who this pink bear for?"
v - "Uhmmm……"

j - "It's for someone special"
z - "Who mommy?"
v - "Are you going to tell him" he mouthes to Jeevika
j - "I guess" 
v - "This pink bear is for your sister"
z - "Sister?"
v - "Yeah, you're going to have a sister in a few months"
z - "Me have sister?"
j - "Yup you're going to have a younger sister or younger brother. Which do you want more?"
z - "Me want sister"

Jeevika and Viren both smiled at each other seeing Zaaine quite happy. Even though they didn't want to tell him yet, they could see how excited he was getting and could sense the number of questions popping in that little boy's head. 

z - "Mommy when my sister come?"
j - "In five months or so"
z - "Mommy where is she now?"
v - "Zaaine how about we go pay for these toys? Let's go fast so we can go to our room and sleep. Sound good to you?" he said changing the topic
z - "Okay daa. Me very very sleepy"
v - "Yeah I know. Come on" he said holding his hand 
Viren and Zaaine went to the counter to pay for the stuff while Jeevika waited on the side. 
v - "Ready to go?"
j - "Yup" she said holding his other hand. The three of them walked back to the hotel. As they went upstairs in the elevator they could see how concerned Zaaine was. He was probably thinking of all sorts of things. 
j - "Zaaine what's wrong?"
z - "Mommy why my sister no come now? We play in snow together?"
j - "She's too tiny right now and she will get sick" 
z - "No not get her sick. Then me have to feed her soup"
v - "Exactly" he said trying to control his laughter
z - "Daa what my sister name?
v - "Uhm she doesn't have a name yet"
z - "Why daa?"
v - "We haven't thought of a name"
z - "Me think of one?"
v - "Okay you can think of one. Why don't you go take a nap now?" he said opening the door to their room. 
z - "Mommy me take bath first"
j - "Okay go to the bathroom, I'll bring your stuff"
z - "Thank you mommy"
j - "You're welcome"

Zaaine went inside the bathroom while Viren and Jeevika opened up their luggage. 

j - "Good save Viren"
v - "Thanks. Did you see how excited he was?"
j - "Yeah, its quite adorable. Okay I'm going give him a bath" she said walking away.

Viren caught her wrist and brought her right close to his heart. He started walking keeping her in tact close to him until they both fell on the bed with Jeevika on top of Viren. 

j - "I love you"
v - "Not as much as I love you" he said kissing her nose. 
j - "Viren leave me. Zaaine is waiting inside"
v - "Once he's asleep you're all mine"
j - "Viren you're so damn shameless. Romance and that too with Zaaine sleeping near us"
v - "We'll go to the bathroom and let him sleep outside here in the room. Then its okay?"
j - "Maybe" she said blushing wanting to be in her husband's arms! 

Jeevika got up and went inside the bathroom where Zaaine was waiting for her. She quickly gave him a bath and helped him change into something more comfortable. He was already very sleepy by the time he came outside to the room. He went near Viren who picked him up and put him under the covers and patted him off to sleep. As soon as he was off to sleep Viren went to check on Jeevika was who still inside the bathroom. He tried opening the door but it was locked. 

v - "Jeevika are you okay?"
Jeevika opened the door looking a little pale. 
v - "What's wrong?:
j - "Nothing"
v - "You sure?"
j - "Yeah"
v - "You look really pale"
j - "No I'm fine" she said hugging him. 
v - "You took a shower without me?" he said in a sad tone
j - "I can take it again" she said blushing
v - "Wow, very sweet of you" he said getting excited. 
j - "Viren I'm sleepy"
v - "I thought you wanted to take a shower again"
j - "No. I want to sleep in your arms"
v - "That's good enough for me too" he said lifting her up and taking her to their bed. Viren dimmed the lights and made sure Zaaine was alright before getting back into bed with Jeevika and hugging her tightly. They both dozed off to sleep embracing each other. 

❤️ Likes and Comments Please ❤️ 
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail

My zaaine is so cute...
His question never ends and those question were so funny 🤣 

And his excitment levels are so high 😆 which I can see 😉

I wish Zaaine thinks a name for his sister 

Can I get a hint what the baby would be 😆

All the best to Virika for up coming questions from Zaaine 🤣

Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow karina di,
Kitna cute
Mindblowing
Superbbv
Romantic
Awesine
Loving
Caring
Cuteness of Zaaine
Romantlce of Virika
Pink teddy
Hayee kya batao ap ka update humesha superbb se bhi upar hota hain... Just love the conversation between zaaine and virika how cute.. How nicely virika explain him the things he asked hats off... Love the romantic nite virika had... I wish they were more hehe sryyy... But i hope jeevika is alright she dont get sick as the tired mness of the traveling in plane hope she get well soon wen she sleeps with viren in ARMs and wake up bext morning... Thanks for updating di continue soon eagerly waiting... Cant wait eagerly want an update... Thanks for the PM
ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Third position isnt bad after all but i would love to be the first one next time ... as far as its Ashy its alright but i still gotta beat her next time cuz its my right ... i came bak after soo long!!

Ok so i have to say a lottt of things ...

Though i didnt comment but i swear i didnt miss out a single part of this beautiful story ...

So Virika are gonna be parents soon ... 😊
Wowww ...
My Heartiest Congratulations to them!!

And this little Zaaine is just way beyond cute ... Never actually seeing him , i still have made this perfect picture of The samll Vadhera family with Viren and Jeevika and Their Zaaine in the middle and now a soon to be coming new one in my mind!! 😆

i hope its a girl just as Viren,Jeevika and Zaaine wants !!! *fingers crossed*

During all the previous updates on which i wasn't able to comment, i just found the story becoming beautiful and beautiful with each and every update!!! 👏

Viren always being there for Jeevika and Zaaine and trying to be The BESTEST HUSBAND AND FATHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD !!

Then Jeevika always wanting to spend more n more time with Zaaine and Viren also trying to fulfill her responsibilites as a wife and mum which she finally managed!! 

i always find viren handling zaaine better than jeevika but i still can't figure out if Zaaine is a Mamma's boy or Daddy's 😲
Leaving that this boy is just soo adorable in all his talks and those cute little antics and such a obedient boy i must say!! <333

Coming to today's update, like everyone i simply loved Zaaine's excitement after knowing that he is gonna be a big brother soon ... and the line regarding feeding her baby sis soup was just "AWIEEE" ... like viren even i couldnt control my laughter on zaaine's questions and viren's answers 😉

i dunno if i should relate this but after reading this update i think zaaine is just going to be like the Viren of WFL in case of her baby sis ... very possessive, caring nd loving ... jo bhi ho he is still gonna be a Viren afterall 😉

Virika's little romance in between was the cherry on cake !! 😛

As i say u never fail to potray the perfect VADHERA FAMILY!! ❤️

It was such a light fun filled update and i simply Loved it!! after this tiring day i guess m a bit relaxed now after reading this update! Thanku! 😊

Continue soon! 

A big tight hug!
And plzzz give a sweet peck on Zaaine's cheek from my side!😉
Lots of love! for u and the vadhera family!!

Mirah!

Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 10 years ago
BloomingAway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres 

Loved the update 

It was totally fabulous 

Lol at Zaaine's questions God when does he stop

Aww poor Zaaine he's too tired

Aww Viren wanted to take a shower with Jeevika, but sadly he didn't get that 

Thanks for the pm please continue soon
Edited by Love_Family - 10 years ago
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
*edited*

Holy Shit!! I totally forgot that I have to unres on hearbeat!!
Kill me!! Really!! 😡

This is so adorable

My Zaaine is the cutest ever..   ❤️

OMG! I didn't expected Virika to tell him this early but I loved the way her asked so many questions 🤣

I wish he thinks the name of the new baby

I actually some what guess the gender and name of the baby 😛

Awww he badly wanted to be with her and she too was with him in this 😉

HEARTBEAT IS THE BESTEST !

Don't even think to end it...

Continue Soon..

And sorry for unresing late Edited by Charucrazy - 10 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Wow wow wow my zaine is sooo excited!!😃
My sweetu! Loved it ...he is soo cute! Where is my sister aye haye how cute
VIrika romance is always a treat!!😳
Thanks a lot dear for the pm
Now update wfl too😛
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Too cute...just loved the way zaaine was asking abt his little sister & little bit of virika romance...awesome...viren is still the same totally naughty...Hope jeevs s fine...waiting for the nxt update...continue soon !!
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update..Loved it😊
Loved how Viren n Jeevika handled Zaaine's questions...
Zaaine is so excited for playing with his little sis n taking care of her...that was so cute..
Thanks for the PM..
Cant wait for more...😃