Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Great update Anni !
thank you so much

The best part was when Uday taught the nurse a much-deserved lesson😃.  I loved that.
hheeh my fav too people like her deserve this

Manyata has sooo many tests to undergo.  Hope she succeeds.  1 thing I can't understand though 🤔 ...  how could Manyata's soul  get physical wounds😕?  Please clarify that soon😉!
because the evil on was hurting her soul not body

Waiting for the next part ,
update soon ,
thanks 4 the PM😊.

thank you for taking out time for my ss

_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fireroad99

i have not read some chapter so i had a question 

why manyata hates uday 
can u plz pm and explain me whats going to right now
plzzz

i am glad that you took out time for my ss
but dear please re read it
because manyata does not hate uday
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uday_Veer

very nice awssome manveer kiss so romantic thanks for the pm
nice story awsome manveer kiss was magical

i am glad you liked it
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Edited by annesha18 - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

chapter 9

The street was enwrapped in a moonless ,dark night as he placed a small lock at the house and they both made there way towards the main street they preffered the darkness of night to escape and the night walkers were none but bridgraaj and arvind as they took all belongings and were making there  move arvind hissed in a whisper

ARVIND: agar woa challi agyi toh hum bhaag kyui rahei hai?[if she is gone then why are we escaping?]

BRIDGRAAJ; tum uskei taquat sei wakiff nahi hoi agar woa challi bhi gayi tabhi woa humei jinnei nahi degii aur woa larka toh humei barbaad kardegaa[you are not aware of her powers even if she is gone she will not let us live in peace and that guy will leave no stone unturned to destroy us]

ARVIND:paar humloog majbuur thei[but we were forced]
BRIDGRAA:koi humpei varosha nahi karega aur humnei joh uskei saath kia uskei badh toh saab humei hi eske biche zimedaar the ehrahe ga[who really do you think would believe us none and after the trouble we gave her every one will blame us only]

ARVIND:dad kya app chotit koi ek baar bhi dekh nei nahi jaoge[dad don't you want to see chotti even once]

BRIDGRAAJ anhi abh woa chali agyi aur eii sabh meri wajesei hua aur apkni ghuria betii ko esh halaat mei deke mujei ush churail sei zaung karnei ki taqaaat nahi milegaa[:no she is gone and it is only for me I cannot live with the guilt and seeing my little daughter that way won't give em the strength to fight that witch]

ARVIND:toh hum loog abhi kahaa jarahe hai[so where are we going?]

BRIDGRAAJ: phehele humei eii chittii soni koh dena parega takii woa eii udayveer takh pochasakee aur mei uday paar barosha karta hui woa zaruur ush hcurail koi apnii sazaa dilaye ga[firstly we shall go to soni and hand her this letter she will reach it to udayveer and I trust him he will punish the witch]

ARVIND: eska matlaab apkoh phehele sei hi paata that ki woa jaiagrh ka raja udayveer singh hai[that means you knew  he was yuvraaj udayveer of jaigarh since the very first day]

BRIDGRAAJ: haah akirr mei kaise koi ajnabhi koi abni beti ke sath ek kamre mei rakh sakta ankhimei uska papa hui sautelaa hi sahi paar hui to hemi uska papa[I did or else I would never let a stranger stay with my daughter after all I am her father maybe step but I am her dad]

ARVIND:mujei paata hai ki meneei apnii sari zindagi usei bura bartaabb kia paar sirf usei bachane ke liye paar kya hua papa hum usei bacha nahi paye na[I know throughout my life I had been harsh to her only if she knew we did all this just to protect her but dad we are the looser we still could not protect her I feel so bad]

BRIDGRAAJ; chinta maat karoo hum jaldi milenge aur tabh saabh theek hojeye ga[do not worry soon we are going to meet at the other end and then everything will be fine ]

ARVIND: chaliye udhar hai woa[lets go there she is]

They rushed to the other end of the street wher chikki and soni stood munching on there barra pau which was there their dinner for the night on seeing them both the friends exchanged weird looks  as they came towards them and handed her the letter and bridgraaj said in a voice shaken with fear

BRIDGRAAJ: soni mei chatahui ki  tum ei chiti udayveer tak pohochaoo woa abhi city hospital mei hai[soni I want you to give this letter to udayveer please do not delay he is in city hospital now]

SONI:mei pohuchugi paar app log kahaa jarahe hai aur manyata bhi dikhai nahi derahi hai[I will uncle but where are you going and even manyata is not to be seen]

CHIKKI hospital mei kyui kya udayveer koh kuch hogaya aur manyata theek hai na[:hospital did something happen to uday and where is manyata is she fine]

ARVIND: tumloogo koh apna jabaab udhar meel jayega abh jaldi jao  eii chiit rajpariwar ki kismaat likh sakti hai[you all will get your answer when you all reach there but please make it fast this letter can write the faith of royals]

SONI:rajpariwarr mujei kuch samajh nahi aaya[royals I did not get you]

BRIDGRAAJ:tumhe apna jawaab bad mei mil jayega[you will get your answer later]

They tried to move just as arvind hands were held back by chikki , bridgraaj and soni understood the intensity of situations and moved away to give them some time ,for first time both of them unlocked the love for each other that they had since many years , her eyes were filled with tears as she asked him

CHIKKI: kahaa jareha ho[where are you going?]

ARVIND: pata nahi[I do not know]

CHIKKI: kabh takk lotoge[when will you come back]

ARVIND: sayeed na lautuu[maybe I will never come back]

At this he felt light hit on his chest by chikki ,there was fear, love and anger in her eyes as he held her soft arms and pulled her into his embrace , there he found his chest getting all wet by her tears as he cupped her face and said soflty with his voice broken with sorrow'

ARVIND:sun tere mall ke boss koh tui bohoot pasaand hai usei sadhi karlee bohoot khush rahegii ,[ listen you boss really likes you  marry him you will really be happy]

CHIKKI:tum kyui eii sabh bool rahe hoi [why are you telling me all these]

ARVIND:kyuki mei chatta hui ki tui ek achi zindagi jiye [coz I want you to live a good life]

CHIKKI:mei bohoot achii zindagi jiyungi paar sirf agar tum bhi usmei mera saath dogeei [ I will leave a very ahppy life only if you are with me]

ARVIND:sun meinee kuch paisa jamaihe chori ya aur kuch kaar ke nahi balkii khuud apnii mehenaat sei aur mei chaata hui  [ listen I save some money not by stealing but I own self worked hard]

CHIKKI:mujei maat bata ki paisey kahaa hai mei nahi janna chati tui eii matt soach ki chikki koh toh pataa hai ki paisee kahaa hai toh mujei ghar annei ki koi zaruraat nahi hai mei bol rahi hui tujei anna parega mere liye loath na parega [ don 't say me where you hide the money I do not want to know and don't you dare think that chikki knows where the money is so there is no need for em to to come listen you have to come back you have to be back for me]

ARVIND:kabh hua tujei mujsei etnaa pyaar [ since when did you fall for me so badly ]

CHIKKI:jantii toh rokh na letti apnea app koh [ if I should know I should have stopped myself]

He pulled for another hug as they separated finally she saw them leaving as a smile was plastered to him face while leaving but tears were swelling up as she firmly held the letter and said

CHIKKI:chall soni humei eii jaldi dena parega[ lets go we need to this to him fast]

They got hold of an auto driver as the auto rushed in the crowded traffic jammed road they were firm to do as arvind wished the letter that thye holded could change everything or nothing

IN SEA

The struggle did not help up much she was getting more and more tangled in the huge sea leaves which wrapped her body like a snake ,  her breath was giving up she could no longer hold her lungs she was running out of breath and with a wounded legs her escape was made impossible ,she could no longer fight and just closed her soft eyes to let things over power her she had become weak but as  the time came when she fell weak  and had no power to fight anymore ,as she welcomed the death , the last word that came out was her soul mate name  "uday"

IN HOSPITAL

Uday sat on the floor immobile to the atmosphere around himself , there were doctors running around and nurse  every body trying there best to save the girl lying in operation theater fighting her death , they did try to pacify him but went in vain he sat there with tears rolling down his check he was mumb he did not speak anything just staired blankly at the ot door as after another hour of waiting all the doctors came out of the operation theater and one went to him , he looked at the doctor blanky as the doctor said keeping one of his hands on his shoulder

DOCTOR:I am sorry we could not save her

Uday staired at him blanky and got up dusting his clothes and broke into a laughter as though he had just heard some joke the doctor was taken aback by his such behavior as the very next moment the doctor found himself raised a few feet above the air he looked down to see uday had caught his collar and pulled him up as his eyes were redden with anger he crushed his teeths and said sternly

UDAY:don 't you dare to say that again I do not know how but go and save her

The doctor struggled for breath as he let go of him and marched to the ot himself

done with this chappy

pm will be send asap

do hit the like button

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
huma12. thumbnail
nooo manyata cant dieee itsss awsssmmm puff pastryyy continuee soonnn 
pari_vania thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awsome yar maza agaya breliant yar kiya likha han manyata is ie ohh use bacahlo yar becoz manyata han tu uday or manveer han tu hum warna kuch nai so plz manyata ko bachalo yar story tu awsome thi maza agaya ala zabaradst when u update plzz pm me q ke aj mujhe pm nai milla😡😡😡
ab mujhe pm kardena ok i want u pm me whenever u update ok  this is my fav story one of my fav fab story when u update plzz plz update dedo anni u r the great writter awsome written story was amazing i loved it so so so much awsome maza agaya
uday is angry doctor ne aisa kaise kaha ke uski princess ke barema she is alive ok so plz manayat ko zinda kari jaise har kahani mai hota han ke mar kar zinda is mai bhi aisa hi karo plzz its my request plzz n kab update dogi aj pm q nai diya mujhe??plz update n written so nice u r great writter awsomeee
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww that was so unfair..u told me that Brij and Arvind knew nothing to my comment b4...and in this u were saying that they did knew Uday from Day 1... Hunh so cheated on my instincts
Anyways the update was nice continue soon n thanks for pm
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: huma12.

nooo manyata cant dieee itsss awsssmmm puff pastryyy continuee soonnn 

i will try to update asap my hunney bunney
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_vania

awsome yar maza agaya breliant yar kiya likha han manyata is ie ohh use bacahlo yar becoz manyata han tu uday or manveer han tu hum warna kuch nai so plz manyata ko bachalo yar story tu awsome thi maza agaya ala zabaradst when u update plzz pm me q ke aj mujhe pm nai milla😡😡😡
ab mujhe pm kardena ok i want u pm me whenever u update ok  this is my fav story one of my fav fab story when u update plzz plz update dedo anni u r the great writter awsome written story was amazing i loved it so so so much awsome maza agaya
uday is angry doctor ne aisa kaise kaha ke uski princess ke barema she is alive ok so plz manayat ko zinda kari jaise har kahani mai hota han ke mar kar zinda is mai bhi aisa hi karo plzz its my request plzz n kab update dogi aj pm q nai diya mujhe??plz update n written so nice u r great writter awsomeee

i am so sorry
mujei lagaa tum mere buddy list mei
ho
ok mei abhi tumhe buddy request bejti hui
i am glad ki tumhe mazza ayaa
do not worry mei manyata koh kuch nahi honne dungi