Such a nice article, with very nice comments by Neha. She seems like a very lovely lady, with her head firmly on her shoulders. Best wishes for your future, Neha! ⭐️
Isn't it *fantastic* when dedication to your work and being quiet are taken as arrogance? 😡 If that is the case then perhaps we should all be arrogant rather than not! (I'm being sarcastic, in case that isn't coming across - these are typed words, after all.) Seriously, since when is actually *doing* your work properly a bad thing?
Anyway, its interesting to read that Vrinda will end her life in Jal Samadhi. I wonder if she got the idea from Jalandhar - he seems to love taking Jal Samadhi! Mr and Mrs Jal Samadhi! 😆 This will probably be a very sad sequence, so I'm making light of it now before we get to the sadness!
Tannu, thanks for sharing the article link!