Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
edit Edited by rashmivaish - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetpriyanka

I want to beat sam. Uske head pe big stone gir jaye. Meri angel ko rulaya.
Nyc update

thanks for the comment Priyanka
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswini.253

i feel like kicking sam black n blue😡

i hate her ðŸ˜¡
hw can she say all dat to geet😡
thanx fr d pm dear

Don't worry
one day you will love her
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Thanks
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambibamby

I hate Sam, how dare she say that to get. The sad part for us is that she is digging her own hole, where she will fall soon

@bold--It's good for us😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesia

Hi di,
it was best time for me to be ur sister
nd i will always cherish that
ur story made me laugh angry(on sam) 
nd made me love maaneet more
it was best time while chatting with u
nd aapko apne bade bade comments se dara ne bhi bohot mazza aaya
but now its my time to go
but i will always miss u
bcoz u r close to me
bucket bhar kar pappis aur jhappis
ok bye for now
p.s.  u will be thinking ek toh late aayi upar se comment bhi nahi diya update ke baare me but kaise deti i was busy na i m leaving tonight for other city to continue my studies there

OMG
Sia It's a shock to me,You never told me about your leaving brfore
I will miss you Sia .But It's time to concentrate on your Studies.I wish you a great Success ahead in your life.Yes I will miss my dear little sister a lit.Be in touch through IF whenever you are freewill .miss your lovely talks.may god bless you all happiness that you ever wish

Edited by rashmivaish - 11 years ago
ritvi_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update di
di wo chudail she is such a... 🤬 wo aise kaise geet ko itna kuch keh sakti hai wo kaise uske parents ko beech mein la sakti hai...
thanks for the pm di
update soon
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

Part-42

They were going for a 4-5 days stay at Moradabad. Geet suggested Sam to pack some decent dresses for their stay at Moradabad but Sam was Sam. By Decent Dresses she meant long skirts, jeans and tops with sleeves. Though Savitriji never objected on wearing modern dresses. She liked them .Geet too used to wear such dresses during the stay in KM.but Moradabad was a small city as compare to Delhi Geet asked her to buy some indian dresses but she refused by saying -After wearing those dresses I won't be able to manage my self dadi ko kya khak impress karoongi. Geet again tried but she cut her by saying-Don't think if I asked for your help.so you are going to rule me.

Geet shrugged her shoulders-As you wish

That one day leave helped Geet to make herself calm and controlled. She was now ready to face Maan and handle him. otherwise she was finding it difficult to hold herself after that confrontation with Sameera.she knew that maan would not leave her without asking what Sam said to her.

At fix time Khuranas picked them up.Geet and Sam wished all the elders and Dadi made  a face after seeing Sameera.Both girls were on the back seat in that big SUV. maan was driving. nakul was in another car with driver. they stopped midway to get freshened and to have some breakfast. Maan tried to talk with Geet as Geet knew that maan would never leave her without asking,so she already prepared a randomly satisfactory answer for Maan to make him calm.

She started smiling back as she didn't want to him a chance to doubt her. Savitriji needed some time to rest so they all spend some time at that motel and all chatted.Sam was scared to see dadi's expressions for herself.

she thought in her mind-This is the single person in KM who can make my life hell as she doesn't think before saying anything on your face.

After half an hour they started their journey back and reached Maradabad around 11 am.Priya showed girls their room.but sam requested her to give her a separate room.Priya found this strange as sisters can share room for few days. But she didn't say anything and showed her separate room. Both settled in their rooms. After getting fresh Geet came out of her room and she wanted to see the house.Priya asked Maan to show her and also asked to take Sam with them. It was a very bid haweli just like a palace.They called Sam but she was tired so wanted to take some rest.

maan took Geet on the round of his house and She was impressed with that. She said-In small town It's easy to gain name and fame. but in big cities it's very tuff to earn that name and fame

Maan-true.You know this haweli was built by my great grand father. He came from a small village to settle here and to prove himself. he worked so hard to get this status. my grandfather too helped him in growing his business. papa had it all in heritage that's why he too started a business like my great grandfather to prove him self.

Geet-And you are helping him like your Grandfather helped his father.

Maan-Hmmm

Maan's phone rang and it was priya who was calling them for lunch. They both went in to have lunch.Sameera too was awake by that time and was on dinning table for lunch.

Priya-Sam.I told the servant to prepare food according to your teste. If some thing is missing ple tell.

Sam-Don't worry aunty.Geet knows well about my diet so she can manage that.

Savitriji- Ramesh,Ramesh

Ramesh was their cook.He came running-Ji Dadi ma

Savitriji-Sameera ye Ramesh hai ,our cook.he can prepare all types of food.If you need any thing special you can tell him in advance. You are our guest here so is Geet.This is not your house that you can behave with Geet as you want.So don't bother her for your demands.Ramesh jab tak hum log yahaan hain tum Sameera se poochh liya karo ki usko kya chahiye.I hope you won't mind it Sameera?

Sameera was all scared with her now.She gulped her saliva and said-Ji dadi I will remember it.and Geet was so emotional seeing Dadi's concern for herself.Apne ghar me to kabhi kisi ne uske baare me nahin socha.and she smirked seeing Sameera's face-See I told you

and Sameera was fuming but some how controlled herself and all had lunch.After lunch Priya was in kitchen instructing the servant to clean the kitchen.Geet too came there.Priya saw her and smiled-Do you need some thing Geet?

Geet-No aunty.Actually I m here to appolozise on behalf of Sameera. I think She made Dadi angry.

Priya-I m worried too Geet-Sam is not as mature as you are.She doesn't kmow what to say and when to say.Aise me maa ko razi karna to bahut mushkil ho jaayega.ek kaam karo tum Sam ko lekar maa ke paas jaao and try to talk her for some time.

Geet-ji aunty

Geet took Sameera.though Sam wasn't ready to go but Geet told her to adjust herself according to dadi,If she wanted to marry maan.so sam was with her.they went to dadi's room and knocked-Dadi can we come in?

Savitriji-Geet come in aur poochh kyun rahi ho.You dohn't need to ask to come in to my room.then she saw Sameera-O you too are with her.aao baitho.

Both set on bed and saw her room.It was an elegant room decorated with antique show pieces.

Geet-Dadi your room is too beautiful.I love it.and she saw Sameera and signalled her to say something.

Sam saw geet and said-Yes you are right Geet .It's a beautiful room.

Savitriji smiled to hear it -Tum dono nayi ho na isliye warna yahaan sab jaante hain ki i m too possessive about my room.

geet giggled to hear it and then she saw a very old wooden cupboard which had hand crafted designs on it.Geet went near it and saw it with praising eyes-wow dadi it's sooo beautiful.

Savitriji-You too?

Geet-What do you mean dadi by you too?

Savitriji -you know Maan too likes it very much and asks again and again me to give it to him.But this was the first gift from my husband to me after our marriage.It was so costly at that time that he had to plead his father to buy it.So i m so possessive for it.But now it's time to give it to you.Ab tumhen aur Maan dono ko hi pasand hai to main mana nahin kar sakti.

Geet-Arrey dadi-I didn't mean that.maine to bas aise hi kah diya

Sam-Yes dadi Geet is right.Puraani lakdi me to Termite bhi jaldi lagti hai na.

Savitriji saw her with an angry glare and Sam again was scared. Savitriji called servants and ordered them to put that cupboard in Maan's room.

Maan heard a knock on his room and he saw the 8th wonder of the world.dadi's favorite cupboard and in his room? he ran to ask dadi .he saw Geet and Sam with her and asked-Dadi are you alright.kya hua aapko .wo copboard aapne mere kamre me kyun rakhwa di?

Savitriji-That is not for you.That is for Geet as she liked it too.How will i not give that to her.aur haan keep that empty.Usme sirf Geet apna saman rakhegi shadi ke baad.Samjha.

Geet and maan were watching dadi with a shock-Dadi bhi kya kya soch leti hai

and Sam was again felt cheated .but couldn't say as Geet had already warned her about dadi's behavior.

Geet was enjoying a lot being there exploring that big house.In the evening all were sitting in lawn and having their evening tea. One car stopped in front of them and few people got down from it .They were looking as one family.One man one woman,one boy and one girl. boy and girl were of the age of maan,geet and Sameera.

Ram and Priya got up and welcomed them by hugging them. Maan too went near them and took their blessings. He hugged those youngsters and all came near Savitriji and wished savitriji- salaam maa and took her blessings.Those  yougsters did the same and dadi kissed their foreheads-kaise ho tum sab log.

Now the guests were looking Geet and Sameera with curiosity-Priya ye bachchiyan kaun hain?

Ram-Bhabhi ye Geet hai aur ye Sameera. (To Geet and Sameera)ye hai

Geet cut him-main batati hoon.Ye hai Rahmaan uncle aur ye hai Salma aunty.Right? aap baat kar rahe the na us din office me jab uncle ka phone aaya tha.in dono ke baare me aapne nahin battaya, to inke naam mujhe nahin maaloom.

She and Sam said namastey to Rahmaan and Salma and Geet went to that boy and girl-Hello,I m geet

The boy-I m Armaan and she is Jia.

Geet-Nice names.

All settled and Ram told Rahmaan that Geet worked in his office with Maan and Sameera was her sister and was miss India. they were here to attend their anniversary party as they all had holidays. Armaan and Jia were excited to see that beauty queen sitting live in front their eyes.

Priya-what will you all have? tea or coffee?

Rahman -main to coffee loonga.

Priya-Okey i will bring it in few minutes.

Geet-Aunty aap bethiye Me and Sam will do it.Come Sameera.

Sam saw Geet with a glare- Me and coffee? but Geet ignored and said-come on

Priya thanked Geet and both went in to take coffee and snacks.

Sam-Geet how dare you to order me like that.

Geet- Don't forget that you are here for a purpose to melt dadi.so you will have to do all this.

Sam sighed and went in with her

Precap- some thing funny.Want to see Devil dadi?

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Hello girls

I want to say that dont think that that cupbard topic was useless.Those who has seen the movie and remember it ,they can imagine a funny scene but for those who havn't watched it you will get a mazedaar scene(This is the scene which i m picking from the movie)

hope you will like it

Thanks-Rashmi

Edited by rashmivaish - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dadi giving tough time to sam and geet ordering sam fab

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

arre useless kaise hoga jab Daadi ka cupboard hai...Daadi ki tarah Devil hoga...

want to see that funny scene...and Devil Daadi...

what she will do now with Sameera...she is already pissed off because of dining table incident...I really loved how Daadi told Sameera to order Ramesh not Geet...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...

Edited by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - 11 years ago