Do touch only God's feet!!!!wow- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

1.4k

Users

10

Frequent Posters

GQ2RCMGUMSCDE3X3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#11
I am so glad her parents got a chance to convey their feelings. It must be embarrassing to watch their daughter serving those guys as maids. Good that unlike some audience her parents didn't think it as "friendly act".
Edited by Maya_M - 19 years ago
VMIXXUE42OW3DOC5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I am so glad her parents got a chance to convey their feelings. It must be embarrassing to watch their daughter serving those guys as maids. Good that unlike some audience her parents didn't think it as "friendly act".



wonder if she will do the same for her husband 😆 😆 😆
GQ2RCMGUMSCDE3X3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: EGBHT57T5KOPODHY

y only the inmates even some IF members who were 'wots wrong with massaging peoples feet etc' can take a leaf ot two from that message of rupalis parents

I know. I was amazed to see the support she got for massaging Ravi and Amit on this forum. 😆

orms thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: GJFMKHYQ2C2OC7EU

thank god rupali has sensible parents...they deserve a round of applause 👏
i really like the way they framed their opinion about her massaging others legs...


y only the inmates even some IF members who were 'wots wrong with massaging peoples feet etc' can take a leaf ot two from that message of rupalis parents

Well said, Sarah. 👏

GQ2RCMGUMSCDE3X3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: LDPOMFUCDUEROPOS



wonder if she will do the same for her husband 😆 😆 😆

What husband? She calls everyone 'Bhaiyya'😆😆😆.

ZCY5QK6FDJSCY4NO thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I know. I was amazed to see the support she got for massaging Ravi and Amit on this forum. 😆

even i found it hilarious😆😆

VMIXXUE42OW3DOC5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Maya_M


What husband?She calls everyone 'Bhaiyya'😆😆😆.



thats why arshad asked her if she is married oh Gosh i am getting the joke now 😆 😆 😆
TallyHo thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#18
She wasnt really affected by her parents' gentle rebuke..
I hope she does a little bit of introspection after this...

I want to see Ravi, Amit, carol and Rahul bhaiya getting together to evict her...imagine her expressions when she sees who nominated her!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".