Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

awesome wow...they kissed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well, not a real kiss haha just an Eskimo one :p
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Enchantress

You better find the time tomorrow.. Or else.. or else.. or else.. what,.. Or else I could just pester you with my pleas ... Please, find the time.. And, off course don't bring a knock on the door until at least they have a kiss.. ๐Ÿ˜†

That was amazing.. Zoya's analyses over his muscles , chest and six packs.. It was as if I m myself analysing it.. hehehe...๐Ÿ˜‰ Just Amazing.. 

Continue soon!!!

Dee

Haha I can't promise that no one will come and knock :p
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: enrique

Hey u cant stop here 

I was so lost 

I am greedy 4 more updates 

Its really mesmerizing 

Superb update this time

PppLzzz update 2morrow 

See  my besharmi I have exams and  I am asking u 4 update 

Plzzz if u want me nt 2 fail in ecamz den update soon 

Plzzz 

Maggie 

Haha gosh what a blackmail! I will try, but no promises! (: Good luck for your exams!
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
aww yay!
can't wait for the next part...
i hope they'll kiss
goingreen thumbnail

I'm quite sure that Dee (Enchantress) is going to kill me after reading the first sentence, but well, don't worry, I promise there's more fun stuff to come in the future (: For now, here's the next part!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 20

A series of knocks at the door made both Asad and Zoya crash down to earth. Their immediate reaction was to pull apart, but they had conveniently forgotten that their legs were tangled up with each other's, the force causing Zoya to fall right back into Asad's arms. Before they could make sense of what was happening, the door flung open with Maryam barging right in. She gasped at the sight that greeted her, before quickly turning away and bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Sorry!! I forgot that I shouldn't just walk in on a newlywed couple. I just came to tell Zoya Paaji that Mehnaaz is asking for her! The nikaah will start in about another 3 hours, so please freshen up and come soon!" Maryam managed to explain, in between her spurts of giggles. She rushed out of the room just as quickly as she had arrived, slamming the door behind her.

Asad and Zoya stared blankly at the closed door for a while, before Zoya reluctantly pulled out of Asad's embrace yet again, slowly this time. She tried to remove her leg that was sandwiched between Asad's legs, but his calves seemed to be too strong for her. She looked up at Asad pleadingly, and he nodded, with a slight twinkle in his eyes.

Asad placed his hand on Zoya's thigh tentatively, and waited to see if she resisted. Thankfully she didn't. She just stared at him, slightly shy, slightly curious. Happy to have been given the green signal, Asad ran his hand down her thigh painfully slowly, down her knee, before stopping at her calf. He wrapped his fingers around her calf, and pulled her trapped leg out. Once he let go of her calf as well, they no longer had any physical contact. Yet Asad and Zoya continued lying there, drowning in each other's eyes.

"Miss Farooqui..." Asad whispered, tucking both his hands under his head. The traces of a smile began to form on Asad's face yet again, as Zoya mimicked him and tucked her hands under her head as well, before she tilted her chin upwards and downwards yet again, in an attempt to ask him to continue.

"I've let you go a while ago. Don't you need to go help Mehnaaz?" Asad teased, trying his best to suppress the laughter that was bubbling in his chest. Zoya pouted prettily, despite the blush that began to appear on her cheeks, before she finally sat up and scooted off the bed. Asad shook his head amusedly as he watched Zoya disappear into bathroom. He pushed his head back into the pillow and smiled. It was going to be a good day.

A little while later, Asad found himself stuck with the compulsory socializing that came along with attending any event. But his heart wasn't in it, because his eyes kept searching for Zoya. She had left the room while he was in the bathroom, so he hadn't even gotten a glimpse of what she was going to wear. He really hoped she would wear red again. She always looked good in red.

Asad snapped out of his thoughts suddenly when there was an announcement about the arrival of the baaraat. He trailed behind the guests who began walking to the door to welcome the baaraat, glad that things were finally moving on. It wouldn't be long till everyone settled down and the bride would come down, Zoya in tow hopefully.

True enough, after some formalities and the serving of drinks to the guests, the Maulvi Saheb announced that it would be better if they could get on with the customs. The groom was then brought to be seated on a decorated palatial, before the Maulvi Saheb asked for the bride to come down as well.

Asad did a happy dance in his head as he looked up to the top of the stairs where the bride was going to enter from. The bride finally appeared, decked in a beautiful red lehenga, her face covered by her veil. Asad quickly began scanning the faces of the other girls who came along. He spotted Maryam and Mallika on either side of the bride, and recognized some of the other girls behind them from the sangeet. But Zoya was nowhere to be seen.

The group of girls reached the bottom of the stairs and yet Asad couldn't find Zoya. Just then a scary thought struck him, a thought he hoped was not true, but knew wasn't unlikely either after all this while of getting to know Zoya. He didn't know if Mehnaaz was happy with the alliance, he hadn't really spoken to her regarding this. So his only logical conclusion led him to ask this question: Was Zoya disguising herself as the bride yet again to help out by running away before the nikaah? Not again Miss Farooqui!!

XXX

I do wonder what Zoya is up to this time. What do you think??

canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG.. Iove this part... his museebat hopefully doesnt do it again!!! Please update soon!!