Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
episode 120

love, we have often heard is blind. but now it is also dumb. seems, for a change, the deal newly made of not talking to each other will be kept, and the results of that will have us reaching for new words to express hilarious, uproarious, downiright funny, impossibly funny, etc.

directors have decided to go light a couple of episodes, because something big is on its way. a little laughter and not too much thought is what we are to take away from these, i felt. let our guard down, be in a calm state of mind.

ved raj has said earlier that they had no idea humour would work between asr and khushi. but when they realised that barun and sanaya pulled off a mean funny act, it became a natural part of their language, adding range and spectrum to their attraction. i am happy it was never over used, just a bit of it when needed, and delivered oh so perfectly.

they wouldn't talk to each other, but they couldn't bring themselves not to say things to with each other. meaningful exchange is possible without the spoken word. they have long just looked at each pother to say a million things, but now it was time to use other parts of the body and go full force into dumb charade. one word... two parts... first part.

khushi is trying to tell asr that the time for his meeting has changed, it's brought forward to 12 noon. some of ipk's most rofling moments later, asr hasn't a clue of what khushi's trying to say. she first jumps into his path, stops him, makes faces, he starts "what the-" then remembering the condition of no talk, shuts up and watches her antics. sanaya is flawless in her wild weirdness, how to convey meeting is at 12 without saying it. if anyone is looking for a team mate for charades, may we suggest khushi kumari gupta. barun's expressions as she watches his jhalli babe in action are of course priceless... (they could have used this bit for a neat mastercard priceless commercial). but the best part is there is always an undercurrent of that thing between them. it's just there below the surface, all the time. even when it is all light and funny.

la was a super la right through, silly about certain things, sweet about others, and impossibly duh about the safed jhoot aka jootey, white lie aka shoe. when she said, but your shoes are black to anjali, i thought she'd finally get a whack from her sis in law to be. lovely acting by all, and notice how anjali can merrily tell a lie when she means to have her way. poor mami, just not being able to crack the code the three women have set. the daal is bothering her... what's in it. after seeing the entry of khushi and the subsequent exit of all players from the stage aka living room, the astute mano darling delivers one of her super dialogwas.

"hum toh good girl ke jaisan daal ke baare mein sochat hai, lekin yahan toh poora ka poora menu card ba hi change hui gawa... jhoote ke jootey ban gaye, gabbara thakurke best phrend phorebher ban gaye... humka toh doubt howat hai... hello hi bye bye."

like a good girl i'd thought about the daal, here the whole menu has been changed... lie has become shoe, gabbar has become thakur's best friend forever, i have a doubt, hello hi bye bye.

she needn't doubt, it's a certainty that some game is afoot. and what's more, clever creatives are having fun building up the daal story too. it will of course be served up soon.

speaking of games, one cracking sharp and one downright creepy in this episode.

creepy first. ugh, shyam slimed up to his wife fearing discovery. when she pulled out the jeweler's receipt and almost caught him out, he snatched it from her hand, told a lie, pretty black one, and saved his scaly skin. seeing her gullibility then he really wanted to be certain that she would remain best fool forever and played his deadliest number. you are not hiding anything from me, are you? she asked, first you never told me about polishing the ring, now you say i needn't pick it up... he said yes, he's getting married again.

she looked at him and didn't believe him, and as he wanted collapsed into his arms.

he pushed it a bit more... see when i tell you the truth you don't believe. she went all serious and even more trusting of him.

wish abhaas hadn't bothered with that slimy smile. the impact might have been more chilling. this woman is entirely in his control, he can do what he pleases, she will not doubt him. funny thing is, again and again, her sixth sense warned her and she seemed to notice things, like just now, or the other day at the mandir when shashiji was looking at them, but every time, her weakness for this man, the notion of that much cherished love that she really wanted in her life, and feared for "n" number of reasons she might not have, that weakness never let her heed the knowing sixth sense, never let her see the truth.

if her brother was broken inside, unable to trust love, she was damaged her own way since that night, desperate for that very fairy tale love which her father's actions had taken away... something that would perhaps make her feel whole again, erase the sense of betrayal and coming apart that  night had brought. otherwise, an intelligent bright woman like her, with a mind of her own and a will too, would she be so easily duped?

the cracking cool game. hari prakash (aw khushi called him op later) takes a message from khushi to asr... the one her charade act had miserably failed to convey. the whole menu changed and a chit of paper became a tome of ram charit manas.
khushi has given it... for me... why? asr is incredulous. but hp is very clear with the instructions: not only has khsuhi  told asr that he needs to read this it's urgent and essential. what... has khsuhi gone mad, asr is livid, and going bonkers.

but as hp told khushi later, he was gussa, yet kept whatever he'd sent her. maybe a spot of bedtime reading tonight, asr? the man named after the eternal, taking a book that religious people read with reverence, to the atheist... with clear instructions... read it. ram, the ultimate hero of ancient india, some believe the avatar of lord vishnu... and the atheist, nasty yet noble, villain like yet the real hero. ram, i don't know, give me an asr any day. and my book on the ideal hero? well they turned into a tv serial it seems.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ arshi,

a big hug and a happy birthday to your son. his struggle is tough, hope he copes and finds happiness, wholeness, joy.

one thing i heard from my psycho analyst when i used to see her years ago, want to share with you... she said, in her experience, if a person's mother place, relationship with her is good, not damaged, then there's always hope. when that isn't there, somehow, makes it real difficult to help someone find themselves and become strong. one of the reasons i felt asr was plausible was that intense positive relationship with his mother.

you are a pretty neat mother something tells me, your boy will have all the goodness of that.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

^ Oh, is this the new riddle, Wiwy?  Why does Shyam want to marry Khushi?  Hmmm, let me think. chinscratch.gifMy answer is because the snakewa is in lust!    I don't think he is in love with Khushi because he had no regards for her feelings!  Ok, sorry no imagination here! ๐Ÿ˜†  It's getting late!     Good night and sweet dreams of our ASR/Barun all!  I need to catch up on my beauty sleep! 

Great Kate! With that pic doing the rounds in myhead and heart I can't sleep now!๐Ÿ˜ญ
And sorry that wsnt the riddle but since you n Arshi have already posted answers I am game! I hav thot of a wiwy ishtyle answer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BTW, mahariddle has been posted by indi on page 1, so do take a look., please and ๐Ÿ˜ƒ answer now! Don't tell me you are really sleeping after ruining my beauty sleep! What the!
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arshi for you ๐Ÿค—
And for your son ๐Ÿฅณ  since he is likely to run away from my๐Ÿค— like my son does.
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: wiwy

Great Kate! With that pic doing the rounds in myhead and heart I can't sleep now!๐Ÿ˜ญ
And sorry that wsnt the riddle but since you n Arshi have already posted answers I am game! I hav thot of a wiwy ishtyle answer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BTW, mahariddle has been posted by indi on page 1, so do take a look., please and ๐Ÿ˜ƒ answer now! Don't tell me you are really sleeping after ruining my beauty sleep! What the!

Wiwy, I so enjoy your presence here!  ๐Ÿค—  Love you dearly!!  smiley-face-cheekkiss.gif You always manage to put a smile on my face and make me laugh like right now with your post! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It was my pleasure to disturb your beauty sleep but you know I won't stop posting yummilicious pictures or gifs of our hotwa, right?  giggle.gif  That's like telling the sun not to shine!!

๐Ÿ˜†  So that wasn't the new riddle then!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Ok, so here's my attempt with the mahariddle!!

ASR in an SUV can go from 0 to 200 in seconds. Which IPKKND character can accomplish the same feat using another machine?

My answer:  The IPKKND character that can accomplish the same feat has to be the one and only ASR!!!  He could make ours heart pound and thunder from 0 to 200+++++ in seconds!!  The heart is a machine and just one look at this man can make our hearts go hyperdrive!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โ˜บ๏ธ

How was that?  Am I even close?
dontknow.gif Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 120

love, we have often heard is blind. but now it is also dumb. seems, for a change, the deal newly made of not talking to each other will be kept, and the results of that will have us reaching for new words to express hilarious, uproarious, downiright funny, impossibly funny, etc.
can't agree more. And as Arnav's words. "hum dono bohot ajeeb hai' and "jaha KSG hai woha dhamaka to hona hi tha." really Khushi is just impossible. 

directors have decided to go light a couple of episodes, because something big is on its way. a little laughter and not too much thought is what we are to take away from these, i felt. let our guard down, be in a calm state of mind.

ved raj has said earlier that they had no idea humour would work between asr and khushi. but when they realised that barun and sanaya pulled off a mean funny act, it became a natural part of their language, adding range and spectrum to their attraction. i am happy it was never over used, just a bit of it when needed, and delivered oh so perfectly.
very well said. but they already showed Khushi as a crazy girl. so the funny part mostly came from her side.

they wouldn't talk to each other, but they couldn't bring themselves not to say things to with each other. meaningful exchange is possible without the spoken word. they have long just looked at each pother to say a million things, but now it was time to use other parts of the body and go full force into dumb charade. one word... two parts... first part.
hahha for one word, too many gestures.

khushi is trying to tell asr that the time for his meeting has changed, it's brought forward to 12 noon. some of ipk's most rofling moments later, asr hasn't a clue of what khsuhi's trying to say. hshe first jumps into his path, stops him, makes faces, he starts "what the-" then remembering the condition of no talk, shuts up and watches her antics. sanaya is flawless in her wild weirdness, how to convey meeting is at 12 without saying it. if anyone is looking for a team mate for charade, may we suggest khushi kumari gupta. barun's expressions as she watches his jhalli babe in action are off cousre priceless... (they could have used this bit for a neat mastercard priceless commercial). but the best part is there is always an undercurrent of that thing between them. it's just there below the surface, all the time. even when it is all light and funny.
yup, Sanaya was excellent and she was looking so cute, while doing the funny sign language.

la was a super la right through, silly about certain things, sweet about others, and impossibly duh about the safed jhoot aka jootey, white lie aka shoe. when she said, but your shoes are black to anjali, i thought she'd finally get a whack from her sis in law to be. lovely acting by all, and notice how anjali can merrily tell a lie when she means to have her way. poor mami, just not being able to crack the code the three women have set. the daal is bothering her... what's in it. after seeing the entry of khushi and the subsequent exit of all players from the stage aka living room, the astute mano darling delivers one of her super dialogwas.

"hum toh good girl ke jaisan daal ke baare mein sochat hai, lekin yahan toh poora ka poora menu card ba hi change hui gawa... jhoote ke jootey ban gaye, gabbara thakurke best phrend phorebher ban gaye... humka toh doubt howat hai... hello hi bye bye."

like a good girl i'd thought about the daal, here the whole menu has been changed... lie has become shoe, gabbar has become thakur's best friend forever, i have a doubt, hello hi bye bye.

she needn't doubt, it's a certainty that some game is afoot. and what's more, clever creatives are having fun building up the daal story too. it will of course be served up soon.
good catch.they are smart indeed.

speaking of games, one cracking sharp and one downright creepy in this episode.

creepy first. ugh, shyam slimed up to his wife fearing discovery. when she pulled out the jeweler's receipt and almost caught him out, he snatched it from her hand, told a lie, pretty black one, and saved his scaly skin. seeing her gullibility then he really wanted to be certain that she would remain best fool forever and played his deadliest number. you are not hiding anything from me, are you? she asked, first you never told me about polishing the ring, now you say i needn't pick it up... he said yes, he's getting married again.
 gosh shyam is a skilled player. He knows very well how to ensnare people in his web. Poor Anjali! Her love was really blind.

she looked at him and didn't believe him, and as he wanted collapsed into his arms.

he pushed it a bit more... see when i tell you the truth you don't believe. she went all serious and even more trusting of him.

wish abhaas hadn't bothered with that slimy smile. the impact might have been more chilling. this woman is entirely in his control, he can do what he pleases, she will not doubt him. funny thing is, again and again, her sixth sense warned her and she seemed to notice things, like just now, or the other day at the mandir when shashiji was looking at them, but every time, her weakness for this man, the notion of that much cherished love that she really wanted in her life, and feared for "n" number of reasons she might not have, that weakness never let her heed the knowing sixth sense, never let her see the truth. 
you hit the nail. She suspected several times, but her blind faith never let her doubt on him. i wonder how she completely denied the fact after Shyam's revelation, where she already knew so many facts.

if her brother was broken inside, unable to trust love, she was damaged her own way since that night, desperate for that very fairy tale love which her father's actions had taken away... something that would perhaps make her feel whole again, erase the sense of betrayal and coming apart that  night had brought. otherwise, an intelligent bright woman like her, with a mind of her own and a will too, would she be so easily duped?
good point. May be Anjali suffered too much in her life, so she wanted to see the brighter side of life, where Arnav was always wanted to see the darker side.that's why she loved to live in the delusional world. Like Khushi said, sapno ki duniya always haseen, where the heart never breaks.

the cracking cool game. hari prakash (aw khushi called him op later) takes a message from khushi to asr... the one her charade act had miserably failed to convey. the whole menu changed and a chit of paper became a tome of ram charit manas.
khushi has given it... for me... why? asr is incredulous. but hp is very clear with the instructions: not only has khsuhi  told asr that he needs to read this it's urgent and essential. what... has khsuhi gone mad, asr is livid, and going bonkers.

but as hp told khushi later, he was gussa, yet kept whatever he'd sent her. maybe a spot of bedtime reading tonight, asr?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the man named after the eternal, taking a book that religious people read with reverence, to the atheist... with clear instructions... read it. ram, the ultimata hero of ancient india, some believe the avatar of lord vishnu... and the atheist, nasty yet noble, villain like yet the real hero. ram, i don't know, give me an asr any day. and my book on the ideal hero? well they turned into a tv serial it seems.

beautiful!
 it was a light hearted episode. and you are right, a little dose of laughter before the big explosion. smart CVs.
Loved the bold lines most and  my comments are in purple.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode Part119-120

DEAL:"No Talking with each other"

"Aisa na ho who Larki yahan aati rahe .aur eik din Sale Sahib Lavanyaji se Shadi karne se inkar kardain"

Translation: It could happen if that girl keep coming here , Arnav might refuse to marry La'

A future prediction right from the horse mouth'.He gets sucker punch from two ladies here.As his plan is getting weaker regardless of his superb slouchy games so his frustration .A person who sees his defeat near always ends up making more mistakes .Love Anjali here for shutting him up in an very assertive yet firm way.Her anger after all can cause him lose millions'.

loved what you said.clever Shyam, when realized Rani Saheba is angry started to coax her.

He goes to Khushi and use this money guilt and gets straight punch of comparison with her LG as she takes his name first . [didn't like his way of talking with her how dare he?]She makes it clear she will help La always till she gets married.Love this girl without looking at him "aapko pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahin hai'.hum jante hain hm theek kar  rahe hain..[Don't worry about me .. I know I am doing the right thing]

i also mentioned my frustration in my take, how dare Shyam! but loved Khushi as well. she gave him the slap right then.

Scoundrel leaves by hiding ring in his pocket'.What a scumbag๐Ÿ˜ก

Khushi closes her eyes with settling sadness deep within but Payal ,her jiji knows how to cheer her up as Khushi is worried about being married so early before her'but she surely knows how to make her innocent baby sis happy..

Later Anjali found out the Jewelry shop receipt in his pocket during Laundry routines.He snatches it away and turns around.The moment which grabbed my attention is he was testing her for the other day when she saw him red handed with that lady giving him money back but didn't say anything.He told her after her inquiry that he is going to get marry but without telling her'. at the top her reaction while hugging him is reflecting her blindness as she knows but does not want to acknowledge it,have no courage or faith to accept it.His Faith got stronger that he can get away from her all the time as "hum sach bhi bolain tou bhi aap hum par vishwas nahin kartin"'[even if I tell the truth you don't believe me].what a pitty on both of em.Today his repulsive and sickening actions are make me noisome.

shyam is smart. he is playing mind games with everybody.

Mamiji and her strange Dal is giving her indigestion while searching the right answer of calling Khushi in RM as she does not want her here at all but other three ladies are doing their best to bring her in the RM. 

During giving tuition to kids for an Akhroo child,Khushi's monologue "DM tou janti hain keh iss dharti par sirf eik LG hi kafi hai' aww she is taking his name with such cuteness..no anger ,no grudge'.

yeah i also noticed it. she was too cute!

Over there Arnav is recollecting moments of Sheesh Mahal when she fell in his arms just like today while watching tv.He wants to close the TV but of course La comes in to tell him how Khushi helped her changing her views of marriage,Arnav gets fumed over this,"Oh stop it Lavanya will you'I a marrying yoy,not with her thinking, her principles or her views about marriage"

I adored the scene of Arnav and Khushi ,Arnav opened the door and here is she but unlike last time when she was praying to DM for not seeing him and he fulfilled her wish ,this time they are standing facing each other like they are ready to talk again but then they both remember their new deal.They both try to slip away through side ways but each time their direction is same.[good no matter what they will be together]Arnav leaves by bumping into her leaving her with signature "O" on her face but she is trailing him this time.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Today's frustration of him will be his urge to bring a smile on her face ,after kidnapping"bas yehi tou mein chahta tha keh eik bar tumhare chre par smile aajaye"[I just wanted to bring a smile on your face]

what a transformation of ASR! Right!

Khushi in Mandir teaching Geeta gayan to La who is learning how to trap Khushi to bring her back in RM.A phone call from Aman hmmm'..interesting and he wants her to give message to Arnav. While she was figuring out how to tell him ,He comes in and Arnavji is ready to slip through her lips'but DEAL is sealing that name for a while' "What the" and a ghost appears in front of him.She delivers the message in Khushi style but his amusement behind fake anger is amazing.Both can't live without seeing each other regardless it's a "Quiet Staring" sometimes in which they have an Academy award and why do I see him so relaxed and full of zing.Even though they are not speaking but each others proximity brings inner peace on their faces which brings fake war among em to make us fool.Amazing part is she mentions all these numbers in her gestures 2,3,10,1 as...2=sexual tension ...3=success as well as masculine# ...10=refers to God,Divinity

Khushi was utter funny in the scene

Symbolism and connections:12 Symbolizes the command,and governs the space and time of cosmology.It also represents the spiritual food and Divine mother.It also represents oneness.

Connection is easy as it completes oneness so It is taking us towards when they both will talk to each other through cosmos[stars]'Milk which is spiritual food is coming in the picture and so is the mother'.

great observation.๐Ÿ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Arnav made Aman to call Khushi to deliver message for him during remarriage."Ab Deal Paki hai"[Deal is done now]

She writes the message and tells Hari Prakash to deliver but Fate delivered in the form of Geeta itself.Mysterious messages are always delivered through mysterious ways.As R.Tagore said Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.Poor HP has been shut up but message has been delivered.

Dining table ,La ,Anjali and Naniji's attempt to create a scene so Khushi can come in RM as usually but Mamiji's is insisted on"Bye Bye Pahtti saree"'..Too bad Mamiji Arnav's heart had already welcomed her with both arms holding her tightly''.Sweet dreams'.bye bye

mami is too mean!

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSG6GpVO5ec

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSG6GpVO5ec[/YOUTUBE]

superb!
 lines in blue stood out for me and my comments are in purple.
It was a fun episode.
 loved watching Khushi's nautanki.
 sanaya was brilliant,
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Not sure if you've seen these but worth another viewing!!  Both created by flyawayformat

This one is a nice recap from episodes 1-119!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (title song) - arnav khushi by flyawayformat [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jatGTpt-AGs[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jatGTpt-AGs

Heartbreak of Diwali again...๐Ÿฅบ

akele tanha - arnav khushi [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR7UaLCEynU[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR7UaLCEynU

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 119-120

"Where the hell is my"-... Khushi??? ...oh i so want to finish that sentence for him!  He walks in like a hurricane but freezes like an ice storm at the feel of her mehsoos, then a soft warm summery breeze...some pretty tunes to go along,  she also feels the breeze in the kitchen. 

He devours it, as does she.  She shakes it off, while Arnav is interrupted by JP.   "Where is my Singhania file?" after an unsatisfactory answer he moves on full force to his room for the file

He searches high and low then asks for Di...and after getting his answer, he cuts HP off when the poor guy wants to tell him where his fianc is..."only answer what you're asked!"...uff what gussa on his nose, wonder what he would've said had he mentioned KHushi's name instead..

He storms into kitchen and yells at the top of his lungs "DI  mere singhanial wali file"...the loud sound of "DI",  startles the girl up on the ladder getting the oil container, she waables and falls down.

His reflexes kick in and catches her, he always sambhaals, hamesha. How his arms have missed her, she fits so perfectly there... her eyes closed from the fall in fear,

his are wide open but as if he's dreaming. Pure joy in his eyes, he forgets to blink...She opens her eyes, equally delighted to see his face,  her dupata flies high in a dance of happiness for the newly engaged couple who  meets for the first time after their engagement. You would think he hasn't seen her for ages, in their defense, this one day felt longer to both. 

Soft beautiful melodic music... once this moment is soaked up, the bliss gives way to some anger. Both remember what they said to each other with tons of pride...He wasn't going to see her shakkal again and she was never to meet him, but here they are the very next day. She's back in his house, his life and in his arms.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho??" (What are you doing here)

"w-Woh, Lavanyaji -"

"meine kaha tha na, apni shakkal mat dikhana!?...just get lost!" Just get lost he says, all the while still cradling her in his arms and she has her hands around his neck.. he forgot to put her down, how at home they both must feel.

"app hamme chodenge tab hi to  hum.." (if you put me down then i..)

Arnave has an "ooops" moment but the pride the arrogance would never let him show it. Well he puts her down, But how he puts her down, is another story, it can be a quick "Rabba Ve" moment in its own way. 

All his yearning/desire he just can't help it, she felt the jatka and steps back, because he never would 

"Why did you come here?" she tried to explain, but he keeps cutting her off,  very reminiscent of her first day at the RM when he also found her in the Kitchen.And though the insults and the accusations were still there, it was as thought he had to  say them unlike the last time,  he really wanted her out. Today he wants to say she needs to go but he knows how badly he needs her to stay. 

"jitni baar tumhe iss ghar se nikaalo, tum waapis aa hi jaati ho" yep, she always comes back in his heart..in fact he can never completely nikaal her.  He asks what stupid excuse he has now. "Kabhi Lavany ne bulaya, Kabhi Di ne bulaya" teeh grinding "all lies!"

"Jab aap jawaab sun na hi nahi chahte to sawaal ky kar rahe hai (when you don't want to know the anster why are you asking the questions?)?" great point by Khushi.

He always has to come to money when trying to driver her away, "why do you always come to money"

"Because i know that you-"

Di interrupts his insult, "don't talk like this Chotey, she's here to help us. You should think about how many other people feel when you talk like this" Di goes on to tell him that Khushi is helping out for free, Ahhh, now he feels bad., he knows how much she needs the money.   Anjali goes on to say that she's making money tutoring the kids..."she doesn't work for you and doen't work for me."

slight eye movements on  his face, i see an apology for her.  Anjali hands him the file that he was looking for so intently,  doesn't seem so important now.

"Khushi rukko mujh tumse kuch baat karni hai (Khushi wait, i wasn't talk to you about something)" what a lover thing to say.  As always she must defy even if its briefly.  His teeth grind "didn't you hear? i want to talk to you!" what a hubby thing to say. She knows she has to stop "kahiye, ab kya kehna chahte hai, shayad aapko hamaar aur beizzati karni hai" His words really do hurt her, regardless of her understanding his behavior. "Enough" he doesn't want a reminder to how he hurts her.

"hum jab bhi baat karty hai yeh hi hota hai" he takes a deep breath to gather some strength knowing how hard this will be for him, then in his ASR tone " iss liye ab se, na mein tum se koi baat karoonga aur na tum mujhse koi baat karogi "you come here, do what want, but don't talk to me bas, this is what will be good for me and for you too...na hum koi bat karenge, na koi bahes hogi (if we don't talk there will be no tiffs)"

To this Khushi also has to gather some courage before turning around and puts her "farq nahi padta" mask  on agrees to this deal.

Later on during the kidnapping when they talk to each other via the stars, they both say that they both tried so hard not to fall  in love with each other, here is perfect example of their koshish. and like all of the koshish's (trying) this one also will only help them bring closer.  A few lighter moments as a result of this deal are on the way all the while keeping their love front and center... and when finally this deal is broken by the instigator, how it will touch the other.

Before the new day with lots of loud silence comes, the night must come. 

Arnav gets a reminder of her on tv, his first meeting with her at Sheeshmahel. He seems to have gotten the message that was being conveyed that his connection with her goes back to that day. His mind rushes to the moments he wishes to take back, anger kicks in, he goes to change the channel. but enter La.  Thankfully the news guy stops talking about Khushi and starts talking about his engagement announcement to her. I just realized, La has no idea that Arnav met Khushi before she started to work for ASR. La is happy to be seeing news of they engagement and wedding.

"ASR, we're going to get married, thanks to Chamkili, if she wasn't here, this day would never come. I never believed in marriage till she showed me its importance" La  goes on and on about Chamkili's thinking, her values... 

Arnav becomes visibly agitated by the farq merely her name causes. He  explodes, "OH stop it Lavany, will you!!?! i'm marrying you,  uski thinking, uske principles, aur shaadi ko le kar uske khayalat se nahi! you get it?"...La was always less complicated, her relationship with her was so practical, but now even she can't stop bringing Khushi up in front of him...what is a man to do, he storms off.

At the Gh, Payal has managed to tickle the true feelings out of Khushi...atleast her true feelings about the marriage to Shyaam. 

"haan jiji, i don't want' to, meaning not so soon...babuji is not feeling and how can i marry before you?" to this selfless Payal says, that's not big deal, but Khushi  notifies it is a big deal, ofcourse she couldn't mention the whole being in love with Arnavji  thing.  Payal decides to  tease her little sister a bit "do you know Bauaji is getting you married of  so soon??" Khushi gets so serious and shakes her head then she braces herself for the answer 

"because she wants this sanka devi off her back asap"...Khushi makes her O face and the tickle fight ensues. One things is for sure,  after seeing her Arnavji and the fact that she will be seeing him on a regular basis had done wonders for Khushi's mood

The next day, time to start living up the deal. Khushi arrives, and Arnav opens the door, both remember their words...not talking with each other. he tries to get past her and she him, only problem...they  move the same direction, after a little left right, Leave it to Arnav to go past her with a little flirty bang-in brush with her shoulder. Reminds me of teenage flirting.

Lots  of things going on, La and Anjali still trying ways to keep Khushi around while Maami is in detective mode, trying to discover the "kaala " in the daal or the trying to figure out the brand new daaal being cooked.

Khush has picked up a call from Aman and is told to deliver an urgent message to Arnav. His London tele-conference has moved up from 1:00 to 12:00.

"hey Bhagwaan, how will i tell him, i'm not even talking to him" only Khushi would take their deal so literally, just like in Nainital when she fell in the ditch and scared the bejeseez out of Arnav simply b/c she was told to keep her quiet for 5 mins with the threat of half her salary. her innocence well captured here again

Gasp! she realizes there is not much time. Luckily he walks through the door.

"Aa-a" she stops herself, not allowed to talk, "i can't even say anything"

so she jumps in front of him, "what the!" slips out and cute game of sharades follows. she tries to give him the message in her own sign language..he is supposed to try and guess but is thoroughly confuesed, and surely  amused, but leaves, so back to square one for Khushi. 

Sanaya is truely the queen of these scenes that require so much out of her from expression to body language. brilliant. Barun ofcouse also compliments her antics perfectly with his unmatched expressions.

When he found her in the kitchen, he talked rudely to her again, insulted her again and initiated their "not talking to eachother" deal, this morning he bumped her in order to get past...she didn't have to get him the message...it's not like he could yell at her, yet she doesn't think twice about getting him the message. She knows how important his work is to him.

Gasp! again. Only 5 mins left, of course a pen and paper, she manages to jot down the message with the constant tugging of La, but is unable to get it  to him so she asks HP to get "that" to Arnavji and whatever is written there is really important and to read carefully... Only problem? "That" flew away and  the only thing left on the table was the Ram Charitra Manas, a religious book. So its not hard to imagine ASR's reaction

"yeh book, Khushi ne di, mujhe? kyu? " (this book? Khushi gave? to me? why?)

OP also becomes the innocent victim in all of this again...poor guy only here as a messenger "She said to read, its urgent" 

"Pagal ho gayee hai kya woh (had she gone crazy)?"

"poochh ke aayee?" fearful HP afraid of saying the wrong thing 

"oh shut-up! go from here!!" 

Later when Khushi Asks to make sure that OP got the message to Arnav, he notifies "haan, gussa to bahu huye, par aap ne jo diya, rakh liya unohne (he kept what you sent). ...yes he kept a religious book because it was from Khushi, surely he didn't read it, and probably put back where it belongs, but it was from her...there was a sense of caring from her to him that he kept. They never really needed words to talk, their eyes, their connection, their mehsoos was enough...as for avoiding tiffs with this deal? well we'll soon see they don't need words for those either.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

โค๏ธโค๏ธ Priceless!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ArshiH, a bday  ๐Ÿค—from me too for your son๐Ÿฅณ, and if he is like Wiwy's son they plz dojust wish him for me. Sorry he has to experience feeling like this, but like Indi said, moms are important and we all can see you are a wonderful one.  When is his actual bday?  

Read your other comment, its great that summer time you work but better schedule. 5-6 hrs sounds like a dream. lol, leaves you some energy to yell at your "idiots" and get them out of bed๐Ÿ˜†