Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lovesia

OMG sam itna neeche giregi that she will accuse geet parents

to make geet agree with her term
really usse na 
ram nd maan by only seeiing got to know that something is fishy

No need to be angry to auch a limit.Geet nahi jjayegi to gadbad ho jaayegi .So say thank To sameera To take Geet with her
I m feeling like ye Sam nahin main hoon
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kissi ko dekhena hai jo aurat itna neeche gir sakti hai tho iss sam ko dekho wo kaise geet ko blackmail kar rahi hai to come by accusing geet parents. Chalo uski iss harkat se mujhe lagta hai it will be infavour for our geet only kyunki geet ki babaji hai na usko kushiya dene keliye
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part rashmi ...

thanks 
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
grrr this sam humesha geet ko hurt karti hai...
poor geet...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ye sam kya bkwas krne wali h ab. Nyc update
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rashmivaish

No need to be angry to auch a limit.Geet nahi jjayegi to gadbad ho jaayegi .So say thank To sameera To take Geet with her
I m feeling like ye Sam nahin main hoon

geet ko toh jaana hi that
but the way sam make her agree made me angry

nahi aap ke liye to yeh wali pic hai
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesia

geet ko toh jaana hi that
but the way sam make her agree made me angry

nahi aap ke liye to yeh wali pic hai

☺️ 
Thanks sia
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
 'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

Part-41

IN Sameera's Room

Sam-Why are you denying Geet.You know that I cannot go alone with dadi.First she doesn't like me secondly I don't know much about her.

Geet-I think you have forgotten how you were blaming me in the morning.I don't want to give you the chance to accuse me once again

Sam-Any body would have reacted just like that to see that picture. Or Don't you want me to marry Maan.Tum nahin chahti ki mujhe meri khushi mile.

geet- aisa kuchh nahin hai Sam.Dadi behaves with me like her would de Grand DIl. And You will not feel comfortable to see all that.I m saying it after seeing how you reacted in the morning at our dancing picture.Seeing how dadi behaves with me you will not tolerate it.So it's better you go.

Sam-Geet you know that I will need you,that's why you are throwing this tantrum. you are taaking the advantage of the situation. right?

Geet-Nothing is like that.(Poor Geet wanted to avoid Maan on the first hand as she was behaving wierd when Maan was around her. Second reason was sameera haerself.but couldn't say it clearly)Bas main nahin jaaoongi.

Sam-You know Geet tum sirf dikhawa karti ho ye kahkar ki tum meri khushi chahti ho sach to ye hai ki bachpan se lekar aaj tak tumne meri har khushi chhini hai.

Geet-How can you say that Sam.I went to Maan's house only for you to save your relation.

Sam-No Geet.That was not for me because I didn't ask you to do that.You did that only For your friend Maan ,to save his grandmother.

Geet-But his grandmother is some how related to you Sam.

Sam-That is not the point.ya phir iss sabke badle me tumhen kuchh chaahiye Let's do a deal Geet

Geet-Deal kaisi deal Sam?

Sam-you always say na that you are indebted to us for what our family did for you.Humne tumhaare liye kya kuchh nahin kiya .Ek driver ki beti ko apne ghar me jagah di.apne barabar ka darza dia.warna tumhaare Maa baap ki death ke baad tum sadkon par bhatak rahi hoti.Dad's heart was so big that he adopted an orphen girl like you.It's time Geet to repay that debt.To uss ahsaan ko chukaane ke liye ye choti si deal jyada mahangi nahin hai tumhaare liye.If You will help me to get marry Maan i will make you free from my all complaints which I have for you.The day I will get Maan you will be free of that guilt.I will forgive you for all your faults

Geet-Pyar tumhaare liye ek deal hai Sameera? agar tum chaho to thodi mushkilon ke baad pure honesty ke saath tum khud hi dadi ko mana sakti ho.

Sam-I don't have this much time Geet.mujhe is nautanki se chhutkara paana hai.Mujhe sirf maan chahiya. baad me kya karna hai ye main dekh loongi.

Geet-May be you marry maan but his family also should be important to you.

Sam-That you don't have to think

Geet-But Sam.

Sam-Yes or no. Agar na kahogi to main maan loongi that you are an unobliged person who used us for your own benefit and showed your real color of being a servant's daughter.As people say that servants work only for salary.They are not connected to the person who give them shelter and employment.

Geet was having tears now hearing Sam's accusations.How she could bring defame to her parent's name who are no more.Sam said too much today.She will never let her parent's eyes down in front of any one who say servants are of no use.She wiped her eyes and said

Geet-Alright Sam.I will go with you.But it's not for you but for my parents whom you accused today.you converted a small issue in to this big battle. I will surely help you.But don't over react on whatever happens there.Dadi can say anything and do anything.and one more thing tumhen wiase hi karna hoga jaise main kahoongi, otherwise you will be responsible for any blunder that happens there

Sam-Okey.

Both came out of San's room.

Sam-Geet will too go with us .she is ready to help me.

Geet was quiet. her face was colorless and Maan noticed that she was crying.

Maan-But what did you say that she is ready to go.

Sam-That's between us. when will we be going uncle?

Ram too sensed something fishy as Geet was unexpectedly down-Is every thing alright Geet?

Geet- Yes Uncle every thing is fine.she wasn't looking at them

maan can see some thing wrong had happened.He thought to ask Geet later about it.

Ram-we will go day after tomorrow.Geet you can take leave to pack your things.We will pick you both up at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Maan wanted to talk Geet but got no chance. after some time they took leave.

KM

Ram-Maa Rahmaan ne Eid ke liye hum sabko bulaya hai.uski shadi ki 25vi salgirah bhi hai ussi din.Hum geet ko bhi apne saath moradabad le chalte hain.maine usko kah diya hai.she will see our parental haweli too.

Savitriji-That's very good Ram.

Priya-Maa,Geet ke saath Sameera bhi chalegi.wo bhi free hai kuchh dino ke liya to hamne sochha ki Geet ke saath wo bhi humaara ghar dekh legi.

Savitriji-you have already invited her so what could i say.But I don't like that girl at all.Agar usne geet ke saath kuchh galat behave kiya to I will not tolerate her.

Ram-Okey maa.Nothing will happen.shant ho jaaiye

At night Maan called Geet but she didn't pick the call as she didn't want to tell him anything right now as it will bring a distence in Maan and Sam's relation.so she pretended as she was sleeping.

Precap-Misson  Impress Dadi start but??

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
bi... sam accusing geet and made her agree to come dadi angry for inviting samhope dadi will teach sam a good lesson