Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful part ! maan convinced his mother for teaching geet ...elders agreed with him ...as not to annoy him...love the way maan treats geet and she is slowly getting comfortable with him . and waiting for geet's reaction to maan's question...
tellyme thumbnail

Welcome back after so long...

was missing you in waiting list sooo much...

my schedule is very hectic these days but the moment i get chance i will update...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that Maan is taking interest in Geet.. liking it..
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Anu heart wrenching story ...lovely start
I really felt connected since I have witness this in my neighbor's house, and we had to call the child services to rescue the kid...

Beautiful start Anu waiting for more πŸ˜Š
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Missed commenting on the previous part...
That was another amazing update...
So Maan finally made everyone agree to teach Geet...
He was very caring, and trying to make her comfy with him... and on the other hand, she is feeling secured around him...
Their relation is so serene and beautiful...
Am waiting to know if Geet would tell wat she feels truly about the Dev thing...
Eagerly waiting... and glad u r updating now...
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry Anu... I read the story but my comments are lagging behind.  I have a whole bunch of guests at home and with work and all its become hard.

I love this story.  It highlights such a common thing in Asia where young minds that can lead a fulfilling life are subject due to poverty through so much pain.  Young Geet has suffered so much that it is hard to even read it happening to a child.  The mindset that develops of such a child is also a loss.

Thanks for a very interesting story and again sorry for delayed comment.

Loved it.
manikka thumbnail
yaayiii...time for updates...
Mishti13 thumbnail
fantastic update
thanks for pm 
continue soon 
tellyme thumbnail

Part - 5

"Ji puchiye" "Geet.. woo Dev, I mean the way he was touchingyou that day, are you Ok with it"

Geet looked down, she felt uncomfortable, but why she didnot know. What should she answer

Maan held her chin within his palms and looking so deep inher eyes "say true"

Geet looked into his eyes, they were so true and deep shecould not hide

"Achcha nahi lagta but he never shout on me, he never getsangry on me, you get"

"If you don't like then why you let him touch you that way,its not good. You don't understand, but it is not good'"

he didn't say anything on her favoring Devagainst it him, he knew he sometimes could not control his anger but she didnot realize that she was just a kind of thing for Dev but it pained him alittle.

Yes Dev was growing and learning new things and curiositywas at high and every boy is not as descent as Maan. Dev wanted to explore hiscuriosity and what better option when there is Geet at home. Even if she saysanything, no one will believe her and blame will come on her only and overallthe girl is so mum.

"How can i" "why not, you work here, that does not giveanyone right to do anything with you'" She nodded in agreement but herself knewwell she does not have guts to say No

"If you don't stop anyone behaving bad then I will be angry"

One thing Geet didn't want was to make him angry, first hisanger scared her and second when he was not angry she found her only support inhim.

After that he showed her some of his stuff, very small smallwhich he generally never shared with anyone but with her he felt he was sharingit with himself. First Geet did not know why should someone share their stuffwith her but slowly she started enjoying and then she forgot when they starteddiscussing his stuff in her own way.

Later "Now you go, but tomorrow learn all and come"

Geet was almost blushing in mind, the girl never ever havegot this much attention.  She wouldalways be there as bystander and listener to what was said to her. But withMaan she felt she was special, he showed his stuff to her, shared with her.

Little girl heart was beating fast with happiness, it waskind of too much to handle and smile was just dancing on her face but soon shewas called

After leaving Geet got busy with giving milk in all the kidsroom, who were busy studying.

At night, after she was done giving milk in Anni's, Nandiniand Dev's room

"Geetu,Take this now to Maan's room" said Padma

Geet quietly took the glass to Maan's room

"Chote thakur" she said in low voice

"Haan Geetu .. aa jaa" "milk" Maan took the glass and Geet was about to leave

"Geetu  listen, youwant milk" Geet made a face in NO and  then in very low voice

"I don't like it"

"Nakhre kam nahi hain tumhare.. aur saare nakhre sab sirfmujse..hmm. What do you like" Geet smiled and nodded in No No

Geet looked down, not saying anything; again the girl is notused to say her choice'

"Bolo" after a little while again in very low voice "Meetidahi"

"hmm.. Ok go now"

Next day as usual all kids went to school while Maan spentsome time with his mother, she felt much better with Maan by her side and thenhe got busy with his stuff, mostly studies. Maan was a very bright student andhad set his aim already' he had a dream to do things beyond their familybusiness.

Thus being busy with himself, he could not see Geet wholeday. Even when kids came from school it were other elder servants serving them.He did not ask anyone but he got curious.

Till evening 5pm, when he came out in pretext of some work,but somewhere wanting to see her, he did not see her. Whole haveli he searchedbut she was nowhere.

At 7 pm, he knew today she will not come and he gotengrossed in his studies, when there was knock on door. Maan casually said"who's there, come in"

His door slowly opened and Geet peeked in "Can I come in".Maan looked at her in surprise, smile formed on his face "Come come, where wereyou whole day"

But the moment she entered, he was shocked to see hercondition.

Her eyes were puffed and red, clearly looked she cried hardand there was small blood coming from her mouth

"Gee-eet" Maan was shocked but Geet stood there quiet. Shewas in no condition to come but knowing his anger and not able to take anymore,here she was in his room as per his order. Though deep within, small girlsheart wanted to be with him, she was so much distressed and she knew he was theone who will even care to ask. Others will just take it as another one of her.

He slightly closed the door and pulled her inside "What isthis" he with his hand wiped the blood coming from her mouth but the cut wasfresh and the blood came out again..

"what is all this? how did this happen? Where were you wholeday?" he asked all this question while getting the first aid box.

He took little antiseptic on cotton to wipe the blood, butshe closed her eyes in fear of pain. She was a small child who was habituatedto beating but still scared of antiseptic.

"I am fine" "Chup" and he pulled her closer and wiped herblood with the cotton with antiseptic, Geet closed her eyes tight with pain butlet him do. She did not have guts to bear anymore anger and chote thakur, sheknew his anger.

"Now tell me everything, what is all this" Geet was toobroken to say anything, she just stayed there, bowing her head down

Maan came forward and spoke softly near her ears "Geetuspeak to me please, did anyone beat you"

With his soft words a small tear dropped her eyes, still shesaid nothing. She was exhausted with whole days beating to say anything. Shejust wanted to be near him but Maan wanted answers to his so many questions

"Where were you whole day? " he again asked softly, keepinghis patience and his soft voice brought a fresh line of tears in her eyes.Hearing harsh words, she was so used to it, she never cried at those but softwords were so rare.

Maan got worried and restless "Geetu say something, I am yourfriend na" but Geet sat down on ground hugging her knees.

Maan picked her up from her shoulder and made her sit on hishuge bed, but Geet hesitated and nodded her head in NO.

"Sit Down" he said sternly and she immediately sat. Notlistening anything from her he roamed around in room frustratingly and thencame to her

"Stand up" she stood immediately and he turned her around,her back facing him. He took her hand and saw deep beating sign on it, he satdown and saw below her knee length frock, the open area of leg had even deeperbeating signs. Maan's mind thought nothing more now, her wounds were all thattook his attention, she was not speaking, what he is supposed to do.

He picked her frock up her thigh and his heart bleed to seeher white leg with marks and on her white skin, they were even more visible andlooked more dreadful.

He sat on his knee and started opening the buttons of herfrock. Geet was scared, felt different. She was too young to know exactly whatdifferent it was when he was opening her frock button, but it was different sheknew but as usual did not have courage to deny him.

He opened all the buttons of her frock and her back werefull of beaten marks, Maan's mind did not go anywhere; all he could see was theskinny body with white skin and fresh beating mark all over her body. He feltpain, there was a deep pain within him'

She was just a 8yr child for him

Kaisa Bandhan tha yeh'

He could not understand' per yeh Bandhan nahi tha asannibhana

He in trance of her pain, traced his cold fingers on herwound, she winched with his cold touch and the fresh pain it caused, he turnedher towards him and started checking her wounds from bottom of her leg and hiseyes went up and up feeling the wound with his fingers. Maan was not in senses,somewhere it pained so deep to him, why? He had no answer.

But he suddenly stopped and his trance broke when his handsfelt the small dots on her skinny front. He removed his hand immediately whichhe was about to touch it. 16 yr boy knew this much, it was prohibited.

He turned other side and made her wear her frock and huggedher tight "I am sorry, I am sorry"

Geet 8yr girl has felt ashamed like that in front of him,but at that age, the fear and pain was overpowered the shame and somewhere thepure intentions of Maan lessened her shame over his care.

Maan was guilty and filled with pain for her. He sat down onground and made her sit on his lap and hugged her tight near his chest, Geetfor the first time hugged him tight.

The whole incident somewhere gave them the feeling ofbelonging' ek anjana se bandhan ka ehsas.

Part 6

Above all, a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL for accepting this FF with such open arms.

-πŸ€—Anu

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

awwesome one...but who did that to her...ohh how long will she have to endure this torture?? will maan take serious action against the one who did this to her...is it dev?? ohh too many questions ... hope these will be answered in the following parts...am sooo sooo loving this story...continue very sooon dear...
Edited by honeygrape - 10 years ago