Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Agree with you.That's why I was little concerned for Asya's union 🤔Originally posted by: -iLoveKaran-
I know ...I wish this time badi bi is not successful,coz I really want ayaan n humeira to get married.
i doubt tht seriously 😕
<div></div>Agree with you.That's why I was little concerned for Asya's union 🤔
Seriously! I hope some how Asya's marriage will happen whatever happens later baadh mein dekha jayegaOriginally posted by: L2DMWTPGFIPZMXBX
i doubt tht seriously 😕
Totally agree 👍🏼. Marriage done by Raziya's way will not last for long.I mean it's prone to breaking up because it's not done out of union of hearts but out of force.Originally posted by: neha2607
Truly said...i always wanted HumYan to get married but not like this.
Badi Bi stopping Razia's chaal mit create problems for AsYa but Razia's trick has somehow disgusted me. 😡😡I mean how can someone stoop so low tht she didn't even mind playing with her daughter's feeling