Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiya1714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was amazing! Loved the coversation that Zoya and the messanger had! Also loved Asads prayer it was so sweet! Absolutely loved the whole thing! Thanks for the pm :)
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Allahhh Miyaaa, what's WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!

This was amazing. Supremely amazing. Mind-blowing. Beautifully written and SO much more. I genuinely don't even have words forming right now. Excuse my sudden lack of vocab after you've sent me to AsYa land. 

WRITE MORE. I mean it. 

-Raina. 
nknaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur story is great i luv it pls update soon
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
I will prolly unres in a different comment!
amri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
amazing update
i totally agree with Zoya
her life is seriously like a movie😆
but seriously that was great
you had me so scared with the whole Zoya being out of her body thing
but i glad she's ok
and that kiss
it was just wow☺️
and they confessed their love for each other face to face
finally
i cant wait to read more
continue soon 
thanks for the PM😊
minakrish thumbnail
When u updating next?
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update. Please continue soon :) glad tanveer is gone
-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This SS is Amazing..

Just now finished reading all chapters.
All was AWESOME..
Would LOVE to read more of ur story..
PM me when u update...
Mariam...
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I present to you the last chapter! Its 5346 words! Woot! I couldn't stop once I started. I hope you smile as much as I smiled writing it! I would like to say thank you to all of your for the amazing feedback! You guys are so kind. I am so glad that you all liked the story, I never thought I would get such positive feedback. So this part goes out to all the lovely readers. 🤗

Ps. the red text is a flashback, and the italics denotes written noted and stuff :)

Epilogue

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. - Barbara de Angelis

Every girl dreams of her Prince Charming, a guy who comes in and saves her from the rest of the world. The perfect guy who loves her beyond words, who could give up his life for her and who could give her the happily ever after she has always wanted. But Prince Charming doesn't exist, because nothing is perfect. Including love.

But what does exist is a man, a man that is meant for you. Someone who isn't close to perfect, but tries to be the best he can be, for you. Someone who loves you more than anything, someone who would do anything to put a smile on your face, someone whose sole existence depends on yours now. Although this man is not perfect, you love his imperfections. You love that he gets angry over the littlest things, its because he loves you. You come to love and accept that he is not a man of words, but a man of action. You learn to love that he is a clean freak. Even if he is on the verge of being identified as someone with OCD, he is my favourite clean freak, my Akdu Ahmed Khan.

They say love changes the best of people, and man, has love changed Asad Ahmed Khan. The man who only worked up the nerve to confess his love to me when I was on my death bed now says "I love you" like he is breathing. My day starts with him kissing my forehead and telling me he loves me and ends with the same with a bazillion more 'I love you'-s and kisses in the middle. He doesn't always speak the words but conveys them through his actions. The little notes he leaves for me around the house, the text messages throughout the day, calling me at lunch when he can't be with me, sending me flowers for no reason, glaring at any guy who even glances at me and always holding my hand, or touching some part of me.

I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love him. Every time I think that I could not love him anymore than I do then, he goes and proves me wrong. Sometimes I think my heart will explode with all the love for him, but he laughs and says that if that was possible, his heart would have exploded long ago. That is one thing we never agree on, the 'I love you more than you love me' conversation is one that we've had a trillion times.

I smiled recalling the one we'd had last night, he claimed that since his body was larger, his heart was larger and thus he loved me more. He said with the straightest face like it was a universal fact that couldn't be argued.

I rolled over in the bed with a smile when I noticed a pink rose laying on his pillow. I smiled picking it up, along with it was a pink sticky note with the words 'Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary My Love'.

I could feel my cheeks hurting from the huge smile I had on my face. I looked at the clock on the side table to see that it was already 9:00, that means he left for work. I kind of hoped he would take the day off today, but he said he had an important meeting. Sometimes, it sucked to have an amazingly successful husband.

I got up and moved towards the bathroom, there was a pink rose on the sink along with another sticky. I smiled picking it up.

'Ammi and Najma are gone shopping for the day, I left for work. Don't frown, I'll be back before you know it. In the mean time, check the cabinet under the sink'

What is this man up to? I opened the cabinet to see a blue basket with all kinds of products: body wash, perfumes, scented oils and scented candles, all vanilla scented. There was another note underneath it.

'I love the way you smell, it calms me and excites me at the same time.'

I smiled, he always told me that I smelled good. I grabbed the vanilla scented soap and decided to shower. After thoroughly washing my hair and shaving I left the bathroom. On my bed was another pink rose and another note. I ran towards it picking the note up.

'I know you love pink roses, and they play an important part in our lives. There are 12 roses around the house, I hope you find them all.'

Aw, my husband is the cutest. It is only 10 in the morning and I am already smiling like an idiot. A dozen pink roses. Pink roses. This was all too familiar to how he proposed.

Flashback

New Message

To: Asad Ahmed Khan

I love you. I typed and hit sent. I heard is phone beep across the room and smiled watching him pick up the phone, waiting for his reply.

"I love you too?" He said out loud looking confused, more like a question than a statement.

"Allah Miaa, what's wrong with you Asad?! You are supposed to text back!" I pouted.

"But you are sitting right there..." he said confused.

"Yeah, but I texted you, so you are suppose to text me back!"

"But why? You are in the same room, I could just talk to you."

"Fine, I'll go to the other room then!" I screamed.

"But why, it is just the other room, I can come talk to you there too. Why do I need to text you?" he asked confused.

"Ya Allah, why me? It's more romantic this way." I explained. "It's like a love letter..."

"So you want me to write you a love letter?" He asked.

"NO! Just text me..." I said annoyed.

"Okay, so you want me to text you instead of talking to you, when you are literally sitting across from me, because that is somehow more romantic than talking to you?"

I nodded smiling.

"Pagal ladki." He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that!" I screamed. "You are so unromantic." I pouted leaving the living room to go to my room.

"Zoya...Zoyaa!" He yelled after me. For someone so smart he sure is stupid. Would it have killed him to text back? Even though he had finally admitted that he loved me two days ago at the hospital, he was still a total unromantic man. But that is how he is, why would he change? It's only been two days.  Despite, his total un-romantic-ness I still loved him, I think the whole quiet mysterious thing is one of the things I love about him. But he was being weird all day today, I think he is trying to ignore me.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled, it is probably Asad coming to apologize in his 'woh actually' fashion. But no one came in. Well, that is weird. I got up and opened the door, but no one was there. I was about to close it when I noticed a pink basket on the floor. I sat down and noticed that there was a cute stuffed dog in the basket, with a note stuck in its collar. I pulled it out and unravelled it.

'Zoya, since you love to play games, I thought we'd try this. There are 6 clues around the house, and each one will lead you to the next. For clue # 1 look in the basket.'

I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. Akdu Ahmed Khan was doing this...what alternate universe am I in?  In the basket were two pink roses, my favourite! He remembered. And with it was another note.

'Clue 1: This is where you barge in without knocking.

Although it bothered me before

I don't think it will anymore.'

Haha, did he try to rhyme the clue? Where do I barge in without knocking? HIS ROOM! So easy. I walked across the hall and moved into his room. And there on the bed were two more pink roses, beside them was a small box. I ran over to it and picked up the note.

'It seems that you have found your first clue. Open the box that is blue.'

I laughed at his attempt to rhyme again and grabbed the box. Inside it was a tikka, it was studded with diamond with a big green emerald in the middle. It was absolutely beautiful. Underneath it was another note.

'Clue 2: The next place is where you were forbidden to enter

but you never listened until we had an encounter.'

Forbidden to enter, where was I not allowed to go? Encounter, what is this man talking about? His room? He told me to stay out. I looked around the room but there was nothing else around. Wait, the bathroom! When I walked in on him! I smiled and ran towards the bathroom opening the door. On the sink were two pink roses with another blue box.

'I am glad you found clue #2, I hope you liked the tikka I got for you. Open the box for the next clue.'

Okay, this has to be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Who would have ever thought that Asad Ahmed Khan was a closet romantic. I opened the box to find a hairclip that matched the tikka. I smiled picking up the note.

'This would look perfect in that beautiful silky hair that I love so much. Turn this over for your next clue.'

'Clue 3: Even though there are many places you've fallen, I'd like to know how you fell through the window.'

I laughed recalling the night I fell through his window trying to put his phone back. I ran outside into his room and opened the window. On the ledge sat two flowers and another box. Damn, how many presents is this man going to give me?

I opened the box to see matching earrings. They were beautiful, I had always loved emeralds, leave it Asad Ahmed Khan to find that out somehow. Or maybe he liked them too? Maybe that can be one thing we both agree on.  I picked up the note stuck to the top of the box.

'This earrings will look amazing on those cute little ears of yours that turn red when you blush. Turn this over for clue #3'

'Clue 3: This is where we had our first dance.'

THE LIVING ROOM! I smiled picking up my six roses and my presents and put them all on the bed in my room before going to the living room. There on the table lay another two roses and a blue box. I opened the box and found a matching necklace. It was beautiful. I smiled touching it. There was another note stuck to the inside of the lid. I pulled it off.

'This necklace will adorn that delicate swan-like neck of yours that I love so much.'

I smiled turning the note over.

'Clue 4: This is where we have the most fights, be it day or night.'

Most fights...well we fight in his room, the car, the kitchen...THE KITCHEN. I walked towards the table to find two pink roses. There was a large box beside it, wrapped in blue paper. I unwrapped it quickly and opened the box. I gasped at what I saw. Inside the box was a beautiful emerald green saree with silver borders. It was absolutely beautiful.

'Seeing you in a saree does something to me, even though you always look beautiful, in a saree you become absolutely breath taking.'

I think I had the biggest smile on my face right about now. I turned the note over for the next clue.

'Clue 5: Gather all your presents and go to your room, there is someone waiting there for you.'

Eeek! He is in my room! I gathered all the presents and walked as fast as I could without dropping anything. I walked into my room expecting to see him but saw Najma instead. I am guessing she saw my face fall.

"Expecting someone else Zoya?" Najma teased.

"No, why would I be expecting anyone?"

She just smiled and looked at the presents on my hand, then on my bed.

"You know, I never knew bhaijaan could be so romantic!"

"Wait, do you know what he's doing?" I gasped.

"Kind of. All I've been told is to make sure you wear all your presents! Lets see them! Bhaijaan wouldn't let me look at them." she pouted.

I smiled and put everything on my bed, then gathered all my roses.

"Aw, a dozen pink roses." Najma smiled. "Open the boxes!"

I laughed and showed her the tikka, the hairclip, the earrings, the necklace and the saree.

"Oh my God! They are so pretty! I never knew Bhaijaan had such good taste. That colour is going to look so good on you!" She said pointing to the emerald green saree. "Go put it on while I grab my make-up bag!" Najma said pushing me towards the bathroom.

I smiled looking at the saree, it was so beautiful. The blouse was silver with sheer arms and a low back, at the top was a silver dori with little bells. And surprisingly, the blouse fit perfectly! Najma was right, the colour did look good on me. I stepped out the bathroom with the saree on to see Najma holding a huge box, it was almost as big as her. Okay, I exaggerate, it was pretty big though.

"Eee! Zoyaaa! You look so pretty! Come sit so I can curl your hair!" She said jumping up and down with a huge smile. Tamatar added loose curls to my hair, giving it a natural flowy look.

"I think we should pin it half up and half down so we can use the clip?" She asked.

"That'd be perfect Tamatar!"

"Okay! On to the make-up." she said staring at my face. "You know what, I don't think you need any. Just a little bit of mascara and lip gloss and you're done." She smiled.

I sat still as I could as she applied a clear coat of lip gloss and mascara.

"Now, for the rest of your presents! Let me put the tikka in so you don't ruin my masterpiece!" She said excitedly. She took it out of its box and placed in the middle of my head then clipped it in. She handed me the earrings and the necklace. They were absolutely beautiful. The colour of the saree matched the emeralds perfectly.

"Bhaijaan is going to die when he sees you." Najma smiled as I blushed. I had to admit that I did look good, a bit over the top but good.

"Are you sure you don't know what all this is?" I questioned again.

"Nopppe!" she said popping the p. "I've been told to give you your last clue and disappear." She handed a piece of paper to me. "Good Luck!" She said walking out of the room.

I unrolled the paper.

'Clue 6: This is where we became friends, maybe more. This is the place where we both go when something is bothering us. Somewhere between our late night talks, fights and coffee I found someone who I could share everything with. This is where you'll find me.'

I felt my eyes tear up as I read the last clue. The garden. The place where I'd sit when I was upset and he'd show up with a cup of his horrible coffee. I knew it wasn't the coffee, but him that made me forget all my troubles and smile.

I slipped on some silver heels and carefully walked out into the garden. I gasped at the scene in front of me. There were lights everywhere. Old fashioned torches lined the path, while tea lights lined every available surface. Pink rose petals led from the back door to a table in the middle of the garden where the bench used to be. The round table was covered with a white table cloth, with a small vase of pink flowers and a candle as the centerpiece. Cool wind blew and the lights occasionally flickered causing a glowing effect.

Beside the table was a handsome man, staring at me like I was the only person in the world. He smiled and held out his hand as I walked towards him. Asad Ahmed Khan in a tux. Dear Lord, don't let me faint. Why is this man so fine?

"Hi." I whispered standing in front of him.

"Hi." He whispered back gazing at me adoringly. His eyes moved from my head all the way to my feet as I blushed. "You are absolutely beautiful, it should be illegal to be that stunning."

I blushed not knowing what to say. We just stood there staring at each other.

"So, what is all this?" I finally asked.

"Well, I've been accused of being unromantic, so I thought I'd prove you wrong." He smirked.

"Thank you for the presents, and the roses. They are all so beautiful!" I smiled.

"Well, they are only half as beautiful as the woman wearing them." He whispered holding my hand in his. He pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit.

"Thank you." I said calmly, even though I was freaking out on the inside. What is all this? If someone had told me that Asad Ahmed Khan would do all this for me a few days ago I would have died of laughter and labelled them delusional. But here I was sitting in front of him, adorned in his presents, surrounded by lights and candles.

"Dinner?" He asked as I nodded.

He grabbed a plate from behind him and pulled off the lid. One would think that there would be some fancy-shmancy food but my two favourite foods were on the plate.

"OH MY GOD! Pizza and Kachoriyaaa! Woh bhi ek saath!" I smiled looking at him. The smile on his face just got larger at my reaction.

"I know how much you love both." He said.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is amazing!" I laughed.

"You are amazing, you know that? Any other girl would probably turn up her nose at something like this and you act like it is the best thing in the world." he smiled.

"It is the best thing in the world because you somehow remembered my two favourite things and turned them into one!"

Nothing would have made me happier, not even a seven course meal. This proved how much he knew me, and how much attention he paid to me.

"Where's your food?" I asked. He just smiled and grabbed another plate revealing the same food.

"Haaaw. Asad Ahmed Khan is going to eat totally unhealthy pizza and kachoriyaaas! Who are you and what have you done to my fiancee?" I laughed.

"I thought since I am so 'fit' according to some people, I could eat unhealthy for one day right?" he asked emphasizing the word fit. I blushed recalling the bathroom incident. His body! His glistening pectorals, and strong arms. Those drops of water sliding down his abs, teasing and taunting me leading into his towel.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered causing him to smile more. Damn it, he knew what he was doing to me! The cool wind was doing nothing for my burning body right about now.

"You're blushing. What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said abruptly. "We should eat!" I grabbed a pizza slice and stuffed it in my mouth, avoiding the need to talk.

"It's sho goood." I said with my mouth full as he just shook his head at me and took a bite out of his own slice. "You know what? Just when I think I have you figured out you go along and do something like this." I finally said.

"Wait, you don't like it?" He asked his face falling.

"NO! I LOVE IT! But I am just wondering how someone who doesn't understand how texting each other is cute can go along and do something as amazing as this." I smiled.

"I still don't get the texting thing." He said between bites.

"Allah Miaaa! What's wrong with you Asad? It's cute! They are like little love letters."

"But wouldn't you rather I talk to you?" He asked confused.

"Actually, yeah. Since you've learned to talk and express your feelings now. Somewhat. It'd be better to hear you talk." I teased as he blushed.

"So I am not emotionally challenged anymore?" he asked.

"I wouldn't go THAT far." I teased. "But you're well on your way. Oh my god, this kachori is heavenly!" I said biting into it. It was crunchy yet soft, spicy yet sweet. It was perfect.

I looked up to see Asad staring at me with wide eyes.

"It is not polite to stare." I said blushing.

"Yeah, well those sounds coming out of your mouth should be illegal." He said huskily, and then blushed realizing what he had just said. I blushed and ate my kachori quietly.

"Best dinner ever!" I declared smiling. He had that little smug smile on his face, but he deserved to be smug today. This was absolutely perfect. He got up and held his hand out.

"Walk with me?" He asked.

"Sure, let me take off my heels though!" I said slipping out of them as he laughed.

"Those cannot be comfortable." he pointed out.

I was going to argue but realized there was no point. "They aren't!" I laughed.

I grabbed his hand slipping my fingers in between his. They fit perfectly, like that is how they were meant to be. Of course my body started tingling, my heart started racing and my breath shallower as soon as I touched him. I should get this checked out, it can't be normal. I looked up at his smiling face, but there was another emotion in his eyes. Almost like he was nervous. I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. He pulled me along as we walked around the garden. He stopped after a while, I was too busy looking at him to notice what we'd stopped in front of.

On the ground was a huge heart, made of pink rose petals and in the middle was a glass bottle with a cork.

"What is that?" I gasped.

"Uh, why don't you check?" Asad said hesitantly.

"Okay." I said confused letting go of his hand and walking towards the bottle. I picked it up. "There's a note inside!" The cork took forever to open but once it did, I slid the note out easily. I unrolled the little scroll.

'Turn Around'  It said. What? I turned around to ask Asad what this was but stopped short at the sight in front of me. Asad was on his knees holding the ring, the same ring he put on me at the airport. Wait, how does he have it? I looked down to my finger to see that it was in fact not there. They probably took it off at the hospital!

Asad cleared his throat as the bottle dropped from my hand. My hands flew to my face as I felt my eyes get wet.

"Zoya, I love you, a lot. I never thought I'd fall in love but it happened. With you. I don't know what it is about you that draws me in but I think I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. You were wearing a wedding dress, your hair blowing and tears streaming down your face, and I couldn't stop staring at you. I know I've took forever to realize it and admit it, but I love you. And I can't imagine my life without you. Will you make me the happiest main in this universe? Will you marry me Zoya?"

Hot damn. I felt tears streaming down my face as he spoke. This couldn't be real, this had to be a dream. I stared at him in shock. Never, never did I expect him to propose to me like this. I was happy with his proposal at the airport, those eyes asked the question that say. But this, this was even better.

I stared down at him in disbelief. Who was this man?

"Zoya?" He whispered nervously.

"Yes." I whispered. "YES! OF course I'll marry you. Well I am marrying you in a few days anyways right. We are already engaged and stuff- yeah, so I guess that means-" I started nervously but his hand covered my mouth as he smiled.

"You are talking too much again." he whispered removing his hand.

"You could always shut me up." I whispered.

"Gladly." he said pulling me closer, his hand going around my bare waist as he leaned in closer. His lips touched mine and fire ignited between us. I gasped as he clutched me to him, his hand moved on up and down my bare back causing my body to heat up. His hands on my bare skin were bliss, I could feel the heat radiating between us. He groaned softly as he pulled me even closer. My soft body pressed up completely against his rock hard one as his lips caressed mine slowly. I grasped his shoulder moaning.

"Zoya." he whispered moving away from my mouth. His lips didn't leave my body though. His lips made a trail from the corner of my mouth, up to my ear, and back down again. He continued the path down to my neck.

"Please!" I moaned not knowing what I was begging for. But he understood. He moaned as his lips closed over mine again. I whimpered against his mouth ' this was nothing like the previous kiss. All the sweetness and innocence was gone and replaced with passion.

My lips parted and his tongue slid against mine, a battle of dominance and lust that had been raging between us for quite some time now.  When we broke for air, his mouth again traveled to my neck, passionately kissing and sucking on the skin until I was sure I was going to explode from the pleasure that was building inside. His hands were wrapped around my bare back, sliding and caressing and pulling me tighter. His mouth found mine again, and we swallowed each other's breathless moans until we were forced to come up for air.

We were both breathing hard as we stared at each other, he put his forehead against mine as one of his hands moved from my waist to caress my face.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled back.

End Flashback

That was the best day of my life, until our wedding day. Which was exactly a year ago! I got dressed and decided to leave my room and hunt all my roses down. I found one taped to the wall.

'I love your smile.' said the note along with the rose.

The fourth one was on the kitchen table.

'I love your hair.'

The fifth one was taped on the fridge.

'I absolutely adore your killer dimples'

The sixth one was on the living room table.

'I love your eyes, they are so expressive and so deep. I could get lost in them forever.'

The seventh one was at the bottom of the stairs.

'I love your random thoughts. I never know what you will say next.'

The eight one was outside Ammi's room.

'I could listen to your voice all day, it soothes me, excites me and makes me feel whole.'

The ninth one was on the terrace door.

'I love your hair. I could play with it all day.'

The tenth one was on the terrace and made me blush.

'You are the most beautiful woman in this world. Your body is absolutely amazing, you look good in absolutely everything. Or without anything ;)'

The eleventh one was on the back door.

'Your lips are perfect. I could kiss them all day.'

The 12th one was on the front door.

'I love your heart, you are the kindest, most caring person I know.'

I smiled holding my 12 pink roses and notes. I walked back into our room and placed the roses in water. And put my notes inside my special box. Along with these notes, all the notes Asad had ever written to me filled the box. I put the box away in my closet as the front door bell rang.

I ran to open the door to find my husband standing there.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hi."

"So, did you like my notes?" He said closing the door behind him and pulling me into his arms.

"Mhmmm." I nodded putting my arms around his neck. "It'd only be better if I could have actually heard you say them." I smiled.

"Well, then. I can't deny my wife now can I?" he said pecking my lips and moving his lips from my lips along my cheek and to my ear.

"I love the way you smell, it calms me and excites me at the same time." He whispered into my ear. "I love your smile. I love your hair. I adore your killer dimples. I love your eyes, they are so expressive and so deep. I could get lost in them forever. I love your random thoughts. I love your voice. I love your hair. I love your lips. I love your heart. I love you."

I smiled as he moved away from my ear to look at me again.

"I don't think I could come up with such a long list of things I love about you." I teased. "It's really hard."

"Oh really?" He pouted.

"Mhmm." I nodded. "You are absolutely horrible." I teased.

"You know you are really mean sometimes."

"But you love me."

"That I do, Mrs. Khan. That I do. By the way, where's my present?" He asked excitedly.

"Wait right here!" I said pushing him down on the living room sofa and running into our room and grabbing the small blue box I had put his present in. He was sitting as still as a statue with a smile on his face.

"Here." I said handing him the present, suddenly nervous.

He opened the box slowly and a crease appeared between his eyebrows.

"What is this?" He asked confused taking the white contraption out. He inspected it like it was an alien object, which it probably was to him.

"A pregnancy test." I whispered standing in front of him.

His eyes grew wide. "There's a plus sign..." He said looking at the little screen. He looked up at me and I noticed his eyes watering. "Does...are you?"

I nodded smiling. "You're going to be a daddy." I smiled playing with his hair. He didn't say anything but sat there stunned.

"Oh my god." He finally said. "I am going to be a dad." He placed his hand on my stomach and looked at it almost as if he could already see the baby. He lifted my shirt and placed a kiss on my stomach.

"Hey there." He whispered. "I am you dad and I love you little one."

I smiled tears streaming down my face. He finally looked up and smiled, the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you." He said. "For the two best presents in the world. Your love and our baby."

"I love you." I smiled leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"I love you too, so much. More than I could ever imagine to love anyone."

and that's a wrap folks! Lemme know what you think! I am probably going to make my one-shot Jahapana, Jahapana Bond into a short story after this, but I need to change the story a bit to give it some substance and background. Sooo look out for that next week or this weekend sometime! As much as I would love to write it nowww, work calls :( Bye Bye Folksss! ⭐️ 

Update:

I have finally started writing the fanfiction based on the OS: Jahapana, Jahapana Bond and have made it an AsYa and ArShi story! So please check it out here:

FF: |AsYa & ArShi|-Classified Love

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res!

OMG!! It finished? *cries*
This was so beautiful, I got damn emotional reading this. Everything was so perfect and dreamy, I got lost in another dream world! *sighs*
This was romantic, the flashback was was just phenomenal! It was such an unique proposal and you have penned it down beautifully, hats offf!! Damn it was so goood, I was wishing for a proposal like that, *sigh* *forever alone* loool!
The roses, the messages, the good news! Everything was so prefect! You my girl, are an amazing writer! I'm speechless despite saying all of above!! Loool beeen impatiently waiting for your update but never knew it would end, i'm so upset! I LOVE THIS SS!! Thank you soo sooo much beautiful, keeep up the amazing work, hoping to see you come back with another SS/FF!! Sooon!

Love this and love you!!! Thank you soo soo much for the PM girlll!! Edited by MrMrsAsyaKhan - 10 years ago