suha manju becomes angel now by helping sw team 🤣.so nama manju with sales team thollaiya we have to experiance it.
next week yena agum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daffodilee
when sushan hugged karthik's reaction and the look to raji was superb. but raji why giving such a disgusting look 😡 .poor karthik ithuku than sushan kita over care eduka koodathunu solrathu.
suha manju becomes angel now by helping sw team 🤣.so nama manju with sales team thollaiya we have to experiance it.
next week yena agum
anu next week yenna aguma ,next week yen kathai kandhal agum.😆.😆...Manju may be the angel...I would be happy to update if there is scenes with Manju and software team...😉I accept the fact that karthik din't hug Susan ,only Susan hugged karthik nu...but why does karthik give false hope to Susan ...as if is caring for her a lot...That is why I am irritated...😡Karthik can't look at raji's face...
Friends both Raji and karthik are wearing same colour dress for past three episodes know...
But yenna panrathu...intha karthik than ore Kallula rendu manga adika paguran...really disappointed with karthik's act...Vishnuva kooda nambalam...ana karthik is a silent fellow...I think Raji will maintain a distance from now on...She actually shattered into pieces when Susan hugged karthik...I think she won't be normal to karthik anymore...What do you say friends ????,Friday update posted...😉