TSPLS (new) getting worser

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am so sorry for Binny Sharma  that she is doing such a crap show like TSPLS!!!1st  the lead actor is neither goood looking nor can he act (Susheel Hinduja)! And thats the worst thing about this serial!
By bringing  Aksshat Gupta in , they did a good job and from there on some started to watch the serial. But after Susheel getting back and Aksshat Being killed????   the show is getting worser!😡😡😡😡
I am so pissed with the ph and sahara one to bring Aksshat Gupta aka Sidhaanth Singhania and killing? him off in  todays episode!😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iswatisingh thumbnail
I Agree with you.. susheel is neither good looking nor can act well. If sahara one is really interested in the show and wana make it a huge success they have to replace him at any cost. Bring in the actors who deserve to be there rather than those who only show there expression less faces. I have had enough and WILL QUIT WATCHING THE SHOW IF THIS TRACK WITH SUSHEEL CONTINUES.. 

I truly like the Meera's Character but Mr Susheel's re-entry is very disappointing. 
AmritpalK678 thumbnail

I just want to say that Susheel Hinduja must be replaced. Neither  he looks good with Binny Sharma nor he can act properly. An expressionless face. I know that no one is perfect in the but he has not improved a little bit. I feel very bad for Binny Sharma. I just don't understand how she is comfortable with him while shooting. Please replace him. He don't deserve to be male lead. Please bring the deserving one.