Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update pritt...
nw RK s first scene hope everything wl b best...
according to spoiler  i think madhu wl come to know about RK...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RK GOT HIS CHANCE AT BEING AN ACTOR
IT IS HIS FIRST SCENE AND TOO AN INTIMATE SCENE WITH MADHU
WILL HE BE ABLE TO DO IT
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahaha.. Prituu i just louuu both of them.. How she pretends she don't care abt him and their Convo's..! <3
I was waitng soo eagerly for this FF to be updated.. :)
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
What a gossip nurse LOL
I'm waiting for the next update 😉 😳
seetu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
madhu is loyal to her first love
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter Fourteen - Accidental Revelation

"Priya…I think it's time I show you how I feel about you."

"Show me? But Raj…shouldn't you tell me first?"

"I don't have much time left."

"What do you mean Raj…"

"I'm dying Priya. The doctors have given me a month."

"But…"

"Let's make this night a memorable one."

I took my shirt off over my head and bent to pick her up in my arms. She was as light as a feather. I gently placed her down onto the bed and stared into her eyes, forgetting everything and everyone around me. In that moment it was just her and I. No crewmembers were in my thoughts. I smiled down at her as I gently went to lie on top of her. I could feel her body beneath mine and I felt her heart racing. Being an actress, I didn't know she'd also have to fake a racing heart…unless she wasn't faking. I smirked, knowing I was having an effect on her. I slowly began closing in on her. She closed her eyes and I looked down at her quivering lips as she awaited mine. I brushed my lips against hers, teasing her, making her want more. I noticed her face come up a bit as she attempted to find my lips. I smiled and placed my lips on top of hers. I felt her hands running up my back as I kissed her gently. Unfortunately the director had asked for it not to become too intense. I was having trouble control myself, I wanted her. But becoming an actor came before winning her over, so I continued to kiss her gently. That was until she ran her hands into my hair and pulled me into the kiss even more. I heard her moan beneath the kiss and that was it. I pulled away from the kiss and planted my lips on her neck. I began sucking on her neck gently until I heard the director speak quietly behind me.

"Don't leave a love mark. Move down slowly."

I came back to reality as I remembered this was all for a film. I slowly moved my lips down towards her chest as she arched her back. Was she actually being affected or was she just an amazing actress? I moved back up and came face to face with her. I planted my lips on top of hers again. Then just as the script said, I pulled the covers up and over us. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her as we caught our breath. She kept her eyes closed.

"I love you Midhi."

I whispered, not for anyone else to hear but her. It wasn't until her eyes shot open that I realized what I had just done. She began to speak.

"W…wha…what did you just s…"

"CUT! PERFECT SHOT!"

I quickly pulled the covers off of us and got off the bed. I avoided looking back in her direction as Mr. Chopra walked towards me.

"Good job kid! I didn't think you'd be able to give one good shot in your first try. That too an intimate one."

"Thank you."

I noticed his eyes look over my shoulder at Madhu as he continued.

"MONA! That was one of the best, one of the most realistic love scenes I have ever received from you. You just get better and better. Keep it up! Well done both of you."

He smiled, satisfied, and turned back to his work. I turned around slowly to look at Madhu and found her eyes on me. I quickly looked away, put on my shirt, and rushed out of the studio. Not even a minute passed when I heard her voice behind me.

"RK?"

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay!!!me first🥳🥳.
Loved it!! Gosh!! Did he just blurt out Midhi in middle of his dialogues...now am  really curious to know how would he be covering that up😆.. They were clearly affected by each other😳..wasn't that just a little hot😳☺️..hmm yup it was a lil... Lol!!
Edited by sweetdear - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Dreamy Update

RK couldn't help but blurt out his true feelings !!☺️

Loved the updateee!Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
Really a nyc update now madhu must know he is rk but she will let him hide the so called secret bcoz she want him to fulfil his promisesEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Yay!!!me first🥳🥳.

Loved it!! Gosh!! Did he just blurt out Midhi in middle of his dialogues...now am  really curious to know how would he be covering that up😆.. They were clearly affected by each other😳..wasn't that just a little hot😳☺️..hmm yup it was a lil... Lol!!

Yay! Good job! 
And aw thanks, so glad you loved it!
Ahaha yeah he did. 😆 I wonder what he'll do too! (I haven't written the next update yet, so I don't know what he plans to do ahaha!)
And yes, they were. 😳