Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes: 109-110

NAZAR

Arnav:
Rukh se tumhari nazar nahin hat ti
Tumhe nihaaroon, ye tamanna nahin ghat ti
Tabassum hai ya chamakti huyi bijli
Andhere se ujale mein mujhko hai kheench ti

Gazab sa jajta hai tumpe, rang iss libaas ka
Udgaye hosh mere, hai ye asar tumhare andaaz ka 
Chiraagon ke chaman mein tum lagti ho apsara  
Jaise  naazon se taraasha hua koyi heera

Paas aaoon,  thaamloon, sambhaloon tumhe
Mere kadam se kadam tumne hai rakhdi

Khushi: 
Aapki nazarein humko pukaare is tarah
Ansuna un nazaron ko karein kis tarah
 Ek tarannum si dil mein hai bajne lagi
Aap par bhi nazar  humari nahin hat ti

Translation:

Arnav:
Can't take away my eyes from your face
The wish to behold your face does not decrease
Is that a smile or a shining lightning
It pulls me out of darkness, into the light

The colour of your outfit suits you well
I have lost my senses, because of your style
You look like an angel in this garden of lights   
Like a diamond that has been cut delicately

I come close, hold you, take care of you
You have matched your step with my step

Khushi: 
Your eyes are calling me out like this
How can I let those eyes be unheard
 A melody has started playing in my heart
Even I cannot take away my eyes on you

hum dono to nazar hatana nahi cahate Durga very nice poem  how can they take away their eyes from each otherπŸ˜‰
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey friends,

Thankyou so much for keeping the smile plastered on my face!😊 Its getting biggerπŸ˜ƒ as Thread 10 unfolds the mysteries behind the Almost KissThere are tears in my eyes too😭 But thats because I am so happy to be with such a great team!
I wish you guys were there with me when i was watching the original telecast of the episodes leading to 111. (Love Horizon's post on that!) I used to start watching, lying on my bed at 8pm but by 8.30 I would be sitting at the edge of the bed or trying to drill my way into the TV! I had wanted to share my dhak dhaks with someone who would understand why I was dhak dhak-ing but there was no one around and i hadnt yet discovered the forum. What a great feeling it is now to be in the midst of so many dhak dhaks! Oooh! I am hugging you all!πŸ€—

Oh wiwy I so know how you feel  That was the first time I saw IPK and I nearly jumped off my bed and hugged the tv for finding this series!  Just think there is noone in my home or town or anyone nearby who would understand this Italian girl loving this Indian series.  Now my whole family knows, they still think I am crazy but they totally understand my dhak dhaks when I showed them the pictures of these two characters.  It is going to take me time just to write about 111.  My heart truly breaks for Kushi watching this episode .😭
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 109

Did he walks down the stairs or was is glimpse into heaven? There she sits in the center, surrounding her self with dozens of diyas (candles), the gentle flickering from the dozens of  diyas gleefully dance on her face.  Best of all, she in the color that appeals to him most, red, the color of passions and desires and of love..The first time he saw her in  red, he lost a part of himself that he hasn't been able to recover since. This second time her pull is just as magnetic. He is mesmerized the same way and just like that day, his feet move towards her as if hypnotized.

The wind blows while she lights another candle, she feels his presence and looks up to his admiring eyes. She stands up. A slights smile appears on his face as his heart fills with her beauty.

Even La's entrance wasn't enough to divert his attention off of Khushi, till she talks "what did you do? you've surrounded yourself between candles" she tries to get out, but has a tough time. La asks ASR to give her a hand, well he wouldn't say no to that!
 He slowly makes his way into the circle,  taking a closer look, he gulps down his attraction. By reaching her, symbolically he has completely made it into her heart, maybe at this moment she knows it's not acidity, or black magic, it's something else, its pyaar. 

She has come a long way in understanding this Rakshas, she knows he's anything but. Today she willing to hold his hand and follow his lead. She will be ready to confess her feelings by that poolside later. He continues to walk her out, still mesmerized by her beauty, he can't take his eyes off of her. 

Not used to high heels, she would trip and he would catch her...hamesha. 

The way her hand fits into his,  he's loving it, even looks at her to see how she feels. The beautiful journey comes to an end, but their hands linger in each others. 

Actually things have felt just right with each other for some time, just like the red saari...another loud and clear message sent by DM.  As soon as Khushi had opened the box, he had immediately fell in love  "kitni sundar hai!"...like any girl would do, she walks to the mirror and drapes it across her shoulder with a big smile on her face. It was just a new sari and but i felt her smiling a bit wider. 

It wasn't the saari Anjali had intended on giving her, but the it seemed to have chosen Khushi. Its customary that the in-laws would gift the daughter in-laws a new saari for Diwali, but what made Anjali decide to give Khushi one, the girl who she hired to train  La? does the fact that it is from Anjaliji, Arnavji's sister, have her grinning from side to side?  there was something special about this saari in the auspicious red.
 When Khushi learns that the it was accidentally switched, she feels terrible,
"maaf kijiye Lavanya ji woh...hame pata nahi tha"
"i'm sorry Lavanya ji, i didn't know"

Beautiful the way CVs show how Khushi never intended to steal the red Sari, it was planned by some unknown forces...just like the man they both have in common, La's response is also telling of the future  "Don't be so silly! it looks great on you" as that will be her reaction when she finally  sees where Arnav's heart, also red, truly lies.

In this little journey of theirs was so much promise, everything was the way it was meant to be, everything was right, felt right.

For Khushi, within the last few days in the midst of her confusion, the sense of belonging with him never left. Taking care of him when he fainted, stopping his from leaving on a hungry stomach without a car in Nainital, running to his strong shoulders when life became too much to handle. "Arnavji" just like she pulled out of the oil when she stress made jilebi again, all of her being giving her sign, she felt close to him, somewhere he became special, special enough to sweetly wrap his sugar-free sukha halwa that she specially made for him. And when Payal asks "What's this?" she almost gives herself away "yeh Arnav ji ke ...unhe meetha mana hai na" she quickly changes her tone from caring to passive. Even when she handed the meethai to OP after reaching the RM, she makes sure to stress ""yeh dabba Arnavji ke liye, isme bina shakkar ki mittai"...i have a feeling she put some extra love and care into  making that sugar-fre halwa.
 Arnav also continues to stay lost in her essence, under her "jaadu tona" (spell). He has ebraced these feeling with open arms undlike the frustrated ones he used to have. He has completely let his guard down and now that he's has a strong sense of Khushi's "ulaj (tanglement)" the meaning behind that lone tear when he hugged La is clear  allows him perhaps to go even more deeper. Not to mention he can also hear her "dhak dhaks."

Their oneness is surfacing within both of them, a sense of belonging to each other. The proof is in the diya(candle) that she made for his home, which he allowed her to use clay from this beloved garden ... 'whats mine is yours" right?...and when one of the diyas accidentally slips from La, he catches it, remembering that Khush made it he softly grazes over it with his thumb demonstrating once again his desire to feel her and to breathe her in. 

They came a long way in just a few days, by the time this Diwali arrived, both have brought  light in each other in the truest sense. Both seem to be on the same page now, longing and wanting only eachother. But then again its never easy with these two, A crossroads is upon them. With the help of a lost and found payal some jaadu (magic) and  nasha (high) let us do a walk backwards till the crossroad arrives... in between some madhoshiyan as well

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys, bed is calling my very loudly, didn' get chance to read  and comment today, shall be back...Aaschi :)
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya's Interview with Team Sarun

Credit : Team Sarun

She does talk abt her chemistry with Barun nd why it was easy workin with him 😊😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7c0qeq0TmQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Loved the train story...🀣
My obsession with IPK and Mr. Sobti has reached Pathological stage ( not normal anymore).  My husband and daughter are well aware of it.  I gave my daughter a summer haircut ( mushroom cut) that is coincidentally similar to Sobti's recent haircut ( and I had mentioned that to my daughter too).

The other day I was cooking and my husband and daughter were calling me ( for absolutely unnecessary things... Like where is the eraser or where is my phone πŸ˜‘) .  I  stopped  answering them, totally annoyed. After her 10th "mamma" ...she realized I wasn't coming. She came to the kitchen door, ruffled her hair, extended her arms  and said ( in her Hypnotizer voice)... " come to Brawn ChopTea"  (yes, that's her pronunciation  for BS) and I immediately followed her command and gave her a hug😳... Sigh ...

Sabrina  How cute that story!!! Mu husband also thinks I am obsessed and I do agree.  this is the most wonderful show and characters so why not watch it over and over and keep it alive in our hearts. I say ignore them!!!  Tell your baby girl one day she may watch him too and join us crazy phan gurlz!!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Blasters Thank you all for likin nd commentin on my previous collage πŸ€—

Episode 108

Title Credit : Cynthia (you reminded me of Harry Potter 😊)

Episode 109

Title Credit : Indi

I can so feel the Diwali Happiness around the thread 😊

Title Credit : Cynthia

Sup love the collages and yes it did remind me too of HP!!!  I sent the title for 111 to you via PM it will take me a little while to write it
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Indi

A few quick comments

episode 106 what rubbish

Lovely conversation between the siblings. ASR is totally lost. πŸ˜† Loved all the pics.

episode 107 eternity in a speck

Loved this fairy tale with an innocent princess, an ogre and a gargoyle. How do you get such ideas? Oh, those pics are too good.

episode 108 a little magic

they've sneezed together, now this coughing together, wherever you go i'll go with you... from sneezes to cough, what a connection.
Very nice description of the man.  
just thoughts of a girl. her huge startled, stirredeyes, so close, so close, he wants to play with that strand of hair... instead he lets his thumb slide across the diya. it's made by her. a stunning sensuality in the shot. Wow, lovely.

episode 109 part 1 happy diwali

Loved the description of Aarti in both the homes. Beautiful description of Khushi's excitement as she's packing the sweets for the Raizadas including her Arnavji. 😳 La, the hero of this part - what a girl she's turned out to be, a suljhi huyi ladki. Loved the first and last pics most.

episode 109 part 2 red saree night

Loved the whole thing completely, so mesmerising. The pics too, loved them all. So, true - can't have enough of this.

thanks so much, durga.

you read them all? me touched. have decided to write 110 and 111 without any visuals first. felt, we all have the pics embedded in our dimags and dils, so would rather you thought of those as you read, also, want to write first then expend energy on edits. there was a dimension to their wild pull toward each other that i hope my words will do justice to.

i loved your poem on first read. but want to read later in the evening and then comment. πŸ˜³
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Samin... Thanks for the interesting post... Everyone has their own story with IPK. I have never seen any Hindi serial in my whole life. I am  a Lost, Grim, Big Bang Theory ( science fiction) junkie. I was very sick and going out of my mind  with worry when a friend suggested I watch IPK to keep my mind off. I watched 375 episodes in 2 weeks last October. I have never seen ASR on TV screen. Since October I have seen the entire serial atleast 3-4 times and now rewatching again with you guys. Some episodes I have seen 10- 20 times. So my viewing experience is free from any affect of spoilers/SBS/ promos. I couldn't discuss with anyone either as IF was too busy with the controversies abt BS leaving ( thank God he did what he did and help turn IPK into a Classic and/or a Cult).

Since I watched alone, this was my perverted explanation of what I watched. I am not artsy, intellectual person ( that's why I read all of you to understand the Artistic side of IPK). " khushi ulajh Gaya" started Arnav's realization that he has tremendous physical effect on Khushi. Previously , he noticed the Lone Tear, jealousy at Teej ( couldn't light the diya), shared experience ( parents death), surrender with complete vulnerability ( hospital hug)...all these showed a Mental Connection. Now we see the physical sparks... While taking the fairy lights off of Khushi, I thought he was ( ahem, apologies again) undressing her.  Khushi's reaction made me believe that too. Someone also wrote it was similar to taking jewelry off during SR. ... And after several encounters ( with mutual Dhak Dhak) comes the Payal scene... Just before he puts the Payal on her, he fixes her sprained ankle... I ( me, myself and my gutter mind) sat up straight when I heard him say "thora Dard hoga"... Khushi's reaction ( a moan and flinch) ... His eyes steadily on her face searching for reactions and then  a deep husky voice saying "ab thik hai"?...  I remember being flushed upto my ears and then scolding myself for my dirty mind... Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ( maybe he is  just good at fixing sprains) or is it? 
Then comes the scene you are talking about ( kiss miss). ... After he put the Pyal on, he was ready to leave but he turned back and saw a flustered khushi ... khushi has a way of biting her lower lip, take short breaths through her mouth ( as if she is mumbling) when she is confused/angry/frustrated. ... I believe this action ( quivering mouth,  heaving chest)  turned Arnav on & then he started walking towards her. I have noticed him burning his eyes into her when khushi did this Silent Mumbling/ quivering thing during Teej and also one night during Mrs. India (the last time we see him carrying her to bed ( Nov 2012). I guess, I am gathering supporting evidence that this action turns him on.
Rest of the attempted kiss scene was for me a confirmation that "thora Dard hoga" was indeed what I thought it was...  The cigar was NOT just a cigar πŸ˜†... The actual almost kiss was so beautifully picturised ... No double meaning...no innuendos... Just a man and woman in love , who are physically, mentally, spiritually supposed to be together.
The phone call, Arnav's reaction to losing control, khushi pestering for answers and his declaration that  Lavanya will be his wife left me in a confused , catatonic stage... My pea-brain couldn't figure out what just happened... I am still not sure about all the emotions that went through their heads... That's why I am eagerly waiting to read all of you... BD, Indiie, Arshihamesha, Sohara, Cynthia, chalhov( sorry if I missed any)... I can't wait till I read your explanations of what followed the missed kiss.

OMG Sabrina simply brilliant writing,  My heart is in a flutter!  It is going to take time to write this  epi 111 for me.  Alot to think about and absorb.  My title will be Please let me know my dear God

Samin, I can say I felt the same way as sabrina when I watched it.  I was totally shocked at the scene and the sensuousnesss of it and kept saying to myself "Oh My God he's going to kiss her.  OMG< OMG OMG " and then when the phone rang I was like "CRAP!"  excuse my French.  By that time my heart was in my throat and besides myself.  Then I became saddened by the events that happened after.  I said to myself this show is worth watching and just taped it all the time.  watched it 3x aday.  When it first came on on the computer then again with english subtitles on the computer in the afternoon and then again on TV at night.  I was hooked from the very first time which was Diwali.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a thank you to all silent readers, and those who leave a like once in a while.

hi everyone,

received a very sweet pm from dsnair, who comes here sometimes. she'd read we were finding it tough to locate high res links, so she passed me a link for 111 which she'd found, hopefully it would work. it didn't, but made me realise there are people out there whom we rarely see, who do care about the thread. wanted you all on the thread to know. dsnair also thanked us for the ipk love we show.

huge thanks to everyone who comes here and helps us keep ipk rockin' and rollin'. somewhere silent readers leave good energies behind. me convinced. πŸ˜³
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago