Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Off to bed after watching 109 and 110...all i can say is BRING IT ON INDI!
The Jaadu  * the Nasha  * the Red * the Haircut 
the Ears (thanks to the haricut)... 

The Blasters are ready for ALL of it!!! 
off to dreamland, see you tomorrow!

Oh, my Ami. This is so good. I first thought it was a pic and that I hadn't seen it from this angle. Then realised that the water is moving (my net is still slow, took time to load the page fully) . So, came to know that you did these special effects. Wow, I love it. Thank you. 😃 
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Wiwy - some more answers to the riddle

My earlier attempts - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81940805 

Answer No. 3: When you throw something hot on someone hot, it becomes red.

Answer No. 4: When someone accuses a person of doing something which he did not do, then that mango boy turns into an apple boy.

Indi, I like your genuine answer, was thinking of mentioning the same.

Horizon, I like your first answer. Currently, that's my favourite one.

Durgey, i had seen your first two answers and ROFLed on them on pg 13. The first answer is so true. I totally agree. Inexperienced makeup man. Too red a chest!😆 The second answer, is our Durgey at her logical best! You are the inheritor of ASR's shatir brainwa, my friend!⭐️
The third one I really really likes, you gandi bachchi! ☺️The fourth one is brilliant and contemporary! 
Hats off! 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 103 Fairy lights

the episode showed us love and passion between Khushi and Arnav slowly raising to awareness level with the help of silver coins and fairy lights

Badan Pe Sitaare Lapate Huye
Clad with shiny glitters on your body

O jaane tamanna kidhar ja rahi ho
oh sweetheart, where are you going

Zara paas aayo, to chain aa jaaye
Come close to me and I will be relieved

Zara Paas Aayo to chain aa jaaye

Hameiin Jab na honge to aye dil rubaan
If I am not there my darling

Kise dekh kar haaye sharmaayo gi
Who will you shy away from

Na dekhogi phir tum kabhi aaina
Never again will you look into the mirror

Hamare bina roz ghabraayo gi
You will feel uneasy without me

Badan Pe Sitaare Lapate Huye...

Hai ban ne sawar ne ka jab hi maza
To adorn oneself in beauty is a glory when

Koyi dekhne wala aashiq to ho
There is an admirer to take pleasure from it

Nahi to yeh jalwe hain bhujte diye
Otherwise all this glamour is useless

Koyi mitne wala ek aashiq to ho
there should be an admirer to die for you

Badan Pe Sitaare Lapate huye...

Mohabbat ki yeh intaha ho gayi
The love is now at a test

Ke Masti mein tumko khuda keh gaya
That playfully I called you Khuda

Zamana yeh insaaf karta raha
The world tried to do justice

Bura keh gaya yah bbhala keh gaya
whether I did good or bad

Badan pe sitaare lapate huye
clad in the shiny sari

O jaane tamanna kidhar jaa rahi ho
Oh sweetheart where are you going

Zara paas aayo, to chain aa jaye

Perfect song, Chalhov. 👏 I am shaking along as I am singing it. I love these Shammi Kapoor songs. 😃 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Durgey, i had seen your first two answers and ROFLed on them on pg 13. The first answer is so true. I totally agree. Inexperienced makeup man. Too red a chest!😆 The second answer, is our Durgey at her logical best! You are the inheritor of ASR's shatir brainwa, my friend!⭐️
The third one I really really likes, you gandi bachchi! ☺️The fourth one is brilliant and contemporary! 
Hats off! 

Ha, ha. thanks Wiwy. I saw your comments for the first set of answers. I just put the link to keep all my answers together. My next attempt again will have link to this post. The third answer was inspired from your coffee answer. 😆 

Ok, Wiwy, need to know. Is the answer something like the coffee answer or is it different this time. If yes, then how?
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

You are so right, Wiwy. I was thinking similarly. This is the closest scene we could get for pheras. Down south, during the wedding, we have a ritual called Saptapadi, meaning seven steps, where the couple walk seven steps hand in hand. This scene reminds me of that. There are six circles of diyas, but maybe they did take seven steps between them, have to watch that scene again. BTW, lovely collage. 😊 

Kya! They did took seven steps did they! Awesome! Please, please watch that scene and let me know. I just assumed😳 they would have to take six steps together to cross the six circles of diyaas! I too will watch the scene again as I was too sleepy🥱 when I posted this. And don't pull my leg, my friend😃 The collage is just about okay. I have so much to learn from our grandmasters on the thread!
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Kya! They did took seven steps did they! Awesome! Please, please watch that scene and let me know. I just assumed😳 they would have to take six steps together to cross the six circles of diyaas! I too will watch the scene again as I was too sleepy🥱 when I posted this. And don't pull my leg, my friend😃 The collage is just about okay. I have so much to learn from our grandmasters on the thread!

Ya, what a discovery it will be, if they did take seven steps. Will watch and check later. And, I am not pulling your leg, I don't know the technicalities of a collage. But, when I like what I see, I say so. I know a lot of special effects can be added, but some pictures are themselves so lovely, just putting them together works wonders. 😊  
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Episode-109

An incandescent beauty surrounded by luminous dias,takes a handsome man breath away.She is looking like an apsara in that red attire,her face is a deep shade of crimson,a fairy from heaven just landed in the world only for him. some errant locks has fallen on her forehead,makes her more attractive.His eyes are shining with tenderness,gleaming with desire,flickering with emotions.He is watching the red fairy with billow of love.She also feels the breeze, his presence.She can't even looks in his eyes.she is feeling shy like a newly wed bride in that red saree. she may is thinking if she looks in his eyes she will be caught that she is in love with him.the romantic note of rabba vey,the cool breeze,Arnav's mesmerizing gaze,Khushi's shy look,all are the reprimands of their attraction and their love.
pause: Sanaya was mentioning in an SBS segment that arnav thinks she looks like an angel, pari. Though he never said it by his words, but his mesmerizing looks to Khushi proved it several times that he really thinks she is a pari.

There is an auspicious moment in both the house. Both of the family are doing pooja  in their respective house. In GH Babuji seems convalescing gradually.he also participates in the arti. Khushi is looking like a barbie doll in red. She is all ready to go to RM to show her beautiful face to her love, her Arnavji. But Payal admonishes,'is it necessary to go?'. Khushi gives her the excuse of Anjali, "she did so much for me, gave me so many gifts and did pooja with the DM idol for our family's welfare. So I must go with the sweets." Babuji is looked a bit tensed when he heard the name of raizada. Khushi prays to DM for her babuji's quick recovery and for their family's happiness. She takes her babuji's hand to touch the DM idol for blessings.she bids bye to her dad and feels happy that she is learning english!
Khushi takes plenty of sweets with her for the raizada family.and of course a separately wrapped sugar free sweets for her Arnavji.Payal looked a little surprised to see it. Payal should guessed by now that her sis gotta a weakness for her laad Governor.

In RM la's mean friends visit her. One of them is the meanest girl who trapped Khushi in fur coat incident in AR office. I hate that girl so much! It's still irks me that Khushi never proved innocent in that incident.So many loops of IPK never solved.the red dress girl is actually Khushi's BD, lucky girl hugged Barun several times.😡 They are all flabbergasted to see La in saree and with dia. mami and Anjali are laughing to see their fakeness. when La introduced them mami asks why they are saying OMG in every sentence? are they scared? La tells that they are surprised to see her in saree. Mami made another funny comment, How will it be if we greet our satsang friends by saying OMG, OMG! mami's sense of humor is awesome!

Anjali instructs OP not to add pineapple in suji halva.We will see later why she mentioned that. the door bell rings, anjali get excited,"I think Khushiji came." shyam who was sitting there gets frightened to hear her name. He thought it's holiday, so Khushi will not came. But God never supports the evil in the long run. Arshihamesha once mentioned in her post that Shyam was always absent from their auspicious occassions. cause God doesn't want the evil's presence there. so it happened on the diwali day too. As Khushi has arrived in RM, he needs to escape from the place.When Khushi takes longer time to hand over the sweets to OP,the snake plays a trick. He drops a gift box,what makes Anjali to lean down to pick it and the snake flees from the place. Anjali who was eagerly waiting to meet Khushi with her mysterious hubby gets sad that she couldn't introduce him with khushi. Khushi assures her that she just came, so she will meet him eventually.I have to say our barbie doll is looking ethereal. Gosh I'm having a girl crush, how will our sexy boy resist himself when he will see her like this!

Sly shyam rushes to the kitchen,thinking what to do. OP gives him the suji halva what doesn't have pineapple. Shyam thinks it's the best idea to eat pineapple and get sick, he mutters himself,"for the sake of love I can compromise my health." He eats the pineapple suji halva and starts sneezing.He yells at the poor OP not to warn him before. Gosh what a liar! OP warned him just a while ago. And the pineapple was so visible on the top! Anjali gets panicked to see him sneezing. She holds him on his shoulder and takes him to their room. When passing through the hallway Khushi also sees his back. she looked a little suspicious.(pause: I think Anjali coax Shyam too much.I don't know why she held him as he was hurt. he just had an allergic reaction. so he was sneezing. that's it.Anjali is too much!)

In the house mandir La brings her friends. she tells them after finishing to light up dias,they will have a chat together. By this time ASR will finish his conference call.(Pause; by the way ASR will have a chat with this cheap girls! sounds weird!)La tells them to take of their shoes. but they deny.She tells them as God stays here and it's nani's sacred place they need to show respect by taking of shoes.They are surprised to see La's changed behavior.They mention it as her split personality. When they see again La scoops Laxmi in her lap, they gets more irritated. La tells them, she is Laxmi and a very lovable member of their family.They laughs to hear that a goat has a name also. La again reminds them to take off their shoes as it is a sanctuary of the house and she doesn't want to hurt naniji's feelings by getting inside with shoes. They starts to deride nani now,"that old lady who has wrinkle more than expression on her face! she was starring at us as if we are some aliens."La really gets upset when they talked ill about naniji. they ask La what's wrong with her, why she is talking like behenji? La emulates them that, to respect elders is not unfashionable and behaving like them is not modern. She also took time to realise it, but it's not bad to learn tradition,culture.She continues," If you don't agree with something with your elders,then what's wrong to accept it to make them happy." Khushi and Nani watch the whole scene standing a little away. both of them seem really happy to see a changed La. nani gives the whole credit to Khushi,that she is the one who changed lavanya.
pause:this whole scene of these three morons looked hilarious to me.did the girl forget they came to their boss ASR's house and those disrespectful comments they made for ASR's nani! first of all how dare they came to ASR's house! so far I remember they always remain tremulous in fear to see ASR. It really looked so impractical to me.we know the CVs created the scene to show changed La. but the scene was so silly!

Khushi comes to La to greet her diwali. La wanted to shake hands, but khushi takes her in embrace.It's so wonderful to see that a beautiful friendships has developed between this girls.La tells Khushi about the saree switched thing. Khushi looked a little sad that La couldn't wear ASR's favorite saree. La consoles her, it's fine and she is looking pretty in the saree.La is getting so affable to Khushi!

Khushi is lighting up lots of dias in the hall. La comes with bucket of firecrackers. Khushi tells him not to use those, as diwali is the festival of lights not noise.She again reminds her we shouldn't encourage firecrackers,as small children work in those factories risking their lives.
pause:it's so weird next year Khushi brought firecrackers and Arnav warned her not to use it for the same reason.funny isn't it?

Finally her prince charming descends down and sees the angel,surrounded by dias. He gets speechless to see the resplendent beauty.She feels the breeze,an alarming sign of his arrival.she lifts her head slowly and stands up. they look at each other with yearning eyes. Arnav can't take his eyes off from the luminous beauty.He keeps starring at her with amusing glint on his face.She is quivering at his heated gaze.La intervenes and gets flummoxed,"chamkili you surrounded yourself with dia!" Khushi notices it too and agrees.She tries to come out from the circle of dias, but can't. La tells Arnav to help her as she needs to go to pour oil in other lamps.

Arnav moves to Khushi, he enters in the center. Both of them now are standing face to face, close to each other, may be feeling each other's hearbeat.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xr26BUG7_Dg[/YOUTUBE]
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 109  part 1

something nice about a grandmother starting the diwali episodes with an arati and a happy smiling face. felt auspicious. naniji was lovely as her smile of content spread and she seemed to look with genuine devotion and gratitude at " the god" as la would call devi maiyya later. a sense of "mangal," good fortune in the air. for some reason the only male member of family attending the diwali prayers is the malevolent one.

but not even his filthiest plan could somehow taint the moment. one noticed, however, how again anjali read her husband the way she chose to, refusing to acknowledge something felt decidedly off. which is why perhaps it never occurred to ask her shyam ji why he had to go and grab some pineapple suji halwa just when she'd asked him to stay back and meet khushiji. yes, shyam is slimy, but he's not all that clever, around him roams a battalion of people willing to suspend disbelief, each one in their own way affected by a traumatic death years ago, and just happy to see anjali happy. and so shyam takes advantage of their weakness and plans on.

meri aankon mein tu muskaraaye... meri dhadkan pe hai teri saaye...

a beautiful woman in red, bindi glittering between lovely arched eyebrows, smiles happily like naniji and does the arati before their simpler little mandir at gupta house. she and her sister, their mother and buaji, and their beloved babuji, recently struck by paralysis. the girls are not mopers, they find solutions, together they help babuji be part of the arati.

it's the festival of lights, a time to remember that in the end bad didn't hold sway... however dark it all might seem, the soul seeks light and finds it... that is perhaps the lesson of life itself. a beautifully lit night, when you will believe anew in all that is good. khushi's diwali is special because her parents are here, even if they are not in their home in lucknow. despite her sadness at babuji's state, and her own dilemma... that decision about shyam, she is aglow with positive energy, touching everyone with it. if babuji could smile at this moment, i'm sure he would.

she puts a tilak on her father's forehead, a tender, sad look on her face, she will take care of this man with all she has.

payal can't understand why khushi needs to go to her workplace tonight of all nights. but she has to, after all anjaliji has given her a beautiful dm which she had done a puja for, and all these lovely things, she had to go and give them sweets at least. as she packs the packets of sweets, a question from payal, so what's in this pack?

"sukhe meve ka halwa, arnavji ke..." stop. there's dry mewa halwa in it for arnavji... the eagerness in her voice, the sense of right, the brightness in her eyes, that air of she is accustomed to taking care of his specific needs, what does it all say? "na woh hume... na hum..." this is why a certain decision cannot be taken, yet tonight is deadline.

payal looks at her askance. since when is khushi so concerned about the man she calls rakshas, laad governor... arnavji?

"uh, unhe shakkar mana hai na..." again she can't contain her khushiness and blurts happily... this is a girl in love. no doubt about it. she is showing love her way, just look at her face, she's just realised she amy have given away too much... awkward... thsi specail mithai making for a man she dislikes, abhors, despises, ahem.

"bye babuji..." chimes the sparkler in red, not the usual "chalte hain," she is already picking up things from her exposure to a more westernised set up... sorry, man. her arnavji says "bye" when he's not saying "get out" or "shut up" that is. see i learn something new every day, she quickly takes some credit for her own smartness and runs off.

enter pam, neetu, ritu, in really badly tailored dresses. la's friends, well at least for now. mamiji is supremely intrigued by the air kissing, the architecture of this salutation, "gaal chhorke hawa mein papi," why would anyone ignore the cheek to kiss the invisible air all around? you got a point mamiji. but your "hi bye bye" to the three idiots' "hello" was my favourite.

a lovely episode design, all central characters arrayed in a well knit screenplay. there's festival in the air, tension, beauty, realisation, and more.

khushi is at the door, op in full diwali deck up (cute) is taking the sweets from her. this packet is without sugar for arnavji, she is very particular about that. anjali wants shyam to meet khushi at last. shyam needs to escape detection now. we have been informed along the way that he is allergic to pineapple, so not to put it in his suji halwa. ah, lots of desserts for the occasion... nice. tension mounts beautifully. khushi is done with op and gracefully moving toward the living room, shyam is desperate.

he drops a gift and as anjali's attention is diverted, walks swiftly away to the kitchen. and there he decides, to avoid being seen by the woman he is trapping, he will inflict injury on himself. pineapple is consumed rapidly, and the allergic sneezes start. i think of a young girl much in love... a little brash, forward, dressed in short skirt, seemingly out to get all she can, who ate eggs, which she was allergic to, so as not to deprive the man she loved. she was willing to hurt herself for her love. shyam, for his lust.

just as this episode's darkest note was to come from shyam, it's brightest from that girl who ate eggs... lavanya.

pam and co., were too flat and campy to be taken note of really. conceived without care, i felt, but they were exactly what was needed to make la speak her mind. her friends made fun of her clothes but she didn't mind, they said silly hellos to people who obviously greet differently, she let it pass, but when they made fun of lakshmi, she set them straight, and when they decided to traipse into the mandir wearing shoes, she intervened with no uncertainty. girls! stop, stop, take off shoes... yes, pam, the god is here na, and this place is very sacred for naniji...

and when they showed no signs of abiding...

"guys, main ne kaha na, yeh mandir hai aur yahan bhagwanji hain..." i told you, god is here this is a temple... authoritative, insistent.

when they made fun of naniji, calling her a bag of wrinkles,

"enough guys, it's not funny ok... naniji ke baare mein aise baat mat karo... woh hamse badi hai, aur hume unki respect karni chahiye... ok?" i don't want to hear such things about naniji... naniji is older than us and we must show her respect... ok?

"stop acting like a behenji," retorted pam, behenji... dowdy silly woman, erm no real translation i can think of, basically an unfashionable bucolic woman. when you're cool, you certainly don't wish to be called that.

but la doesn't back down.

to care for my family... to not do what upsets them doesn't make me a behenji... and wearing all that stuff and behaving the way you do, doesn't make you modern.

whew.

but la is not done.

"agar tum koi baat ko nahin maante lekin usse hi humare kissi bade ko khushi milti hai... toh usey karne mein problem kya hai, guys?" if you don't believe in something but your doing it makes some elders happy, what's the harm in doing it, guys.

that is evolved thinking, to my mind. way above what has come to be understood as liberal in our times. there is a give in it, a love, a respect for other human beings, especially our elders. i would include all those we love actually. doesn't mean you do something that harms you, doesn't mean you agree to marry the one you don't want to, but the little things, that are not such a big deal to you but give immense peace and joy to others, why not do them? any answers pam, and the me toos? apparently not, and off they go.

but naniji, the astute one, is moved, at last she sees the change she'd hoped for. this girl can be chhotey's bahu, she has started understanding how to live with others, she has grown deeper in her thinking, and yes, she has just shown love and respect for naniji. she thanks khushi, still not ready to give maximum credit to la. but some day she will.

across ipk, writers gave us their many thoughts on love and what it asks of you, not just the love between a man and a woman, but between people in different relationships. as la spoke, i was reminded of anjali saying, even if she didn't like the girl chhotey chose, she would still be on his side and let him do what he pleases. she didn't want to lose him, and she trusted his judgment somewhere. and naniji agreeing even if unhappily to let la live at rm, and asr quietlyy buying his loud, clownish mami the gaudy necklace she'd liked and was hurt by nani's barbs over it...

to the many pyaars of ipk... happy diwali.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 109 part 2

there was that rush of wind again, gathering, coming close, swirling. the man walked down the steps busy on his phone, stylish in his silver gray suit. he stopped dead in his tracks. there she sat surrounded by circles and circles, concentric and flowing, of tiny sparkling, oil lit lamps, their flames flickering in that gust of knowing breeze. their glow reflecting off her face, her little red bindi, her jhumka, her intricate gold necklace, her gold border and motifs, the gorgeous red, and her black hair fell straight to her waist, open, free, silken strands. piano notes trilled in, a natural entry for them as they well know. hey hey... he stands their looking at her, unable to look away, possibly unable to breathe. saansey ruk jaygi... breath will stop... when she comes, when you see her.

she is in red. fluttering, graceful, diaphanous chiffon in vermillion splendour, gold glittering on it today. but that day, there had been only red and more of that, and two dark accusing hurt eyes, ridiculously large danglers swaying on either side of an innocent face with a sensuousness it had no idea it possessed, making it even more erotic, he had come down the stairs with his phone then too, only to be struck, to be stunned, to not be able to look away. he'd stood there helpless, viscerally drawn to that woman in red. the first time the piano notes were heard. music had entered his being that day perhaps after a long long break.

so much had happened since then. as he stood looking at her today, there was a hint of pleasure at the corner of his lips, a willingness to be drawn, he walked toward her wanting her closer to him... a need to just linger and stare, and yes that helplessness. like it or not, he had to be here, looking at her face, inviting enchantment. jadoo. black magic... no just pure unadulterated chaotic mind altering magic.

seems she was not supposed to wear that saree. that was in his favourite colour, meant for his girl friend. when khushi heard this, she was awkward, uncomfortable, full of apologies. for unknown to all she had fallen for the sari, maybe his message was wrapped in its folds, i love red and i want to see you in it, please wear it for me. no, he hadn't written that, but could it just be chance that had the sarees switched? or was it a strong desire that made the mistake happen. not all things on heaven and earth are known to us, so no harm imagining, what it might have been, even though we know script writer wrote it so. there was that hint of magic in that switch too.

how many ages passed as he stood there we'll never know, but suddenly the wind decided to get her attention. as she blew out a match, she felt it and his presence, his eyes on her... she has made sugar free sweets for him, has she dressed up for him too? without knowing that that's what she did? she sees him across the rows of diya. she stands up slowly, so conscious of that stirring male gaze, chocolate brown, velvet like, fire within... a slight hint of smile softens his features, he looks at her rapt, mesmerised... not even a hint of resistance or embarrassment.

this is elemental attraction, born somewhere far away, growing every day from the moment they met, now wanting to express it self, undeniable, palpable desire. and it's enriched by subtle touches of other emotions, tenderness, care, concern, indulgence, irritation, ire, anger, a whole confusing bundle of things she makes him feel. it drowns him, it intoxicates him when she looks like this.

she is perturbed but a skein of excitement in her too. and those things he makes her feel... that don't allow her to take sensible decisions. 

an eternal moment between the two. it's diwali, and something is certainly lit.

"arre..." she's startled. it's la, "yeh kya kar diya tumne... tumne toh apne aap ko diyo mein gher liya..." what have you done, you've surrounded yourself with lamps.

row upon row of diyas around her. tricky to get out. his eyes on her feet as she lifts her saree and starts to make her way out of the lovely trap she has made for herself.

"asr, chamkili ki help toh karo, please..." it's la again, and she is telling asr to go help her friend. her friend who has taught her so much, and la doesn't mind she's wearing that saree meant for her. in asr's favourite colour. la has no idea yet what this red does to him. no, not the red, that woman in red.

he steps towards the circles to help her. but wasn't he already with her right there in the centre the moment he saw her, innocently lighting her diyas, smiling to herself, like a flame that gives light to the darkest night?

he's walking in. is this chakra vyuh, asks my mind. the strategic battle formation, you must know the way in and the way out...

but he doesn't care, because she is waiting for him, can't you see? and no matter how many times i see these episodes, the magic refuses to release me. and the intoxication.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Off to bed after watching 109 and 110...all i can say is BRING IT ON INDI!
The Jaadu  * the Nasha  * the Red * the Haircut 
the Ears (thanks to the haricut)... 

The Blasters are ready for ALL of it!!! 
off to dreamland, see you tomorrow!

Its Freakin Awesome⭐️...Love it ❤️❤️ nd thanks a lot for sharin the websites names with me 😊😊 nd Thank you soo much for likin my collage 😊
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago