.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
part 23

sorry all my readers for late and delayed updt
hope u all enjoy this part
thank u for spending ur precious time for reading my updt

thank u all of u 🤗🤗🤗

part 1  ❤️     part 2 ❤️     part 3 ❤️    part 4 ❤️     part 5 ❤️     part 6❤️    part 7❤️    part 8❤️

part 9
❤️     part 10❤️     part 11❤️   part 12❤️   part 13❤️   part 14❤️  part 15❤️  part 16❤️

part 17
❤️   part 18❤️    part 19❤️    part 20❤️  part 21❤️    part 22❤️ part 23 ❤️

baby girl name is priyu and boy name is ryan in this way raya take care of three children properly and after 2 months baby girl tilts to a side when priya was changing nappy of baby boy and ram was changing swiftly priya calls ram and both are delighted that they saw the priyu tilting to other side and now raya enjoy the moment ram keeps her hand on priya shoulder and adore the moment after  some time raya combat with each other  ram will tell dekha meri beti smart hai isliye itni jaldi woh tilt kar diye priya frowns and tells keeping her hand on her heap nahi mera beta bhi smart hai baas thoda dhin aur lagegey bas ram was telling wahi tho main bolra hu ki tumhara beta meri beti se weak hain dekho meri bachi ko kitna jaldi tilt kar diye ram will scoop her in his hands and kiss her on forehead and cheeks and this baby girl gives a grin when ram picks her up but atlast priya tells sab tho humarey hi bachey hain ram smiles and tells haa sab humarey bachey hi hain and ram slowly lays the cutiepie down and take his baby boy and kiss him but ryan is very naughty he kicks ram tummy with his hands and legs when ram says ouch he giggles a lot looking at his papa golu face ram tells saach main yaar priya ye tumhara beta hain jho hamesha papa ko tease karkey giggle karthey hain ram agains wants to see her priyu tilting to other side and make her lay straight again she tilt to other side ram takes scoops her and kiss her but it was getting late to office so hesitatingly he left to office after cuddling the priyu to sleep and cover her with a blanket

after few days the baby boy tilts raya capture the moments by taking photos for priyu and ryan tilting photos ram also want to see ryan tilting to other side but ryan is so naughty he will not tilt and giggle looking at ram.when priya pleads ryan plz bachey kardo naa mumaa ke kahteer he grins and tilts to other sides priya grins sarcastically and ram sees priya angrily and look at ryan making small face tumhara beta haina koi baat nahi mera team bada hain dekho papaa pihu and priyu aur thu aur teri mumaa and smiles and go away. raya make big frames of those photos and after that they enjoy this moment by eating many kulfis sharing with each other.

after few day the babies start to crawl in the complete house and raya get walker for both the babies and they pull all the glass ware like flower vase and move it down in this way they do many mischevious things in the house.once priya lay down both priyu and ryan on bed they were sleeping pihu kept her home work there they got up and kept those books and throwed it down when pihu came and searched they were not there on bed she asked pihu abt her home work books priya told that she should be careful becoz these 2 babies will tear them if she will leave them any where pihu agrees by priya understanding and priya searches it for pihu and finally pihu takes her book and goes away samething but ryan and priyu will  tore ram file 1 important paper poor ram had to again type them so everyone in home are very careful about their things becoz these naughty babies have become very mischevious

after few months the baby girl stands for the first time on her own ram was checking some office papers baby boy was sleeping and priya was making pihu home work and suddenly ram eyes suddenly noticed her he was just seeing her priyu just like that how she stood up suddenly she was abt to fall becoz she was loosing her balance ram run from his place to baby girl to catch hold her safely so that she will not get hurt pihu looks at this scene and cries that she missed all this moments with her papa ram feels bad priya cries and goes to pihu and apologise her that it happened becoz of her pihu cries aapki sorry sey ye sab kuch jho mainey miss kiya who wapas nahi asakthi naa mumaa and cries priya tears flow from her eyes and she don't have any answers for pihu questions priya tells sorry and promise her that she would never ever do any mistake and take any decision foolishly and impose on their kids future priya weeps a lot becoz wt all pihu told are real facts all those poke her heart tears flow continuosly but pihu sees her mumma crying and wipe her tears with her cute little fingers and then ask her not to cry and apologise her telling that I will not hurt u any time mumma plz don't cry priya regrets all these things pihu lost just becoz of me but I cannot get it back but atleast make sure that she will not loose anything in the near by future ram hugs peehu who embraced priya so a rayapi hug took place

baby boy also got up stood on his own support raya clicked many photos of him and also the priyu photos ram is so excited he is on cloud 9 after seeing his priyu and ryan stood up on their own and was going to his office.kamolika a twin sister of niharika who looks similar to niharika enters the Mumbai from usa she is reaching to jail to pick his son from the jail while reaching jail in a cab kamolika decides to take revenge on priya and ram for doing this deed I will punish u both for what all things u did to damage my reputation and my life I came to Mumbai only to take revenge on u ppl she goes from front of lalaji kothi and says now u all are happy in ur house but I will not let this happiness continue in ur home for long time and leaves from that place and reach jail where her son karan is released from jail they both hug each other and karan tells that mom we should show them all those pain which they caused me and u they want to attack ram professionally so they appoint 1 guy in ram office and ask them to give all the details of their company in this way that guy some how managed to join the office and try to win good will and be in good books of ram.

after few months both the babies start their first walk on their own ram is so excited the baby girl walks first suddenly she stood up and start walking towards papa then she was about to fall ram runs and catch her seeing them priya and family get emotional and ram tightly hugs the little baby and kisses her and he will take her in his hands and lifts her up in air very up then after that the baby girl starts walking on the ram with her tiny legs and all the family of raya and 3 kids take photos at that time next after 1 month the baby boy starts walking priya is so excited and enjoy the each and every moment of her child but ram was in office when the baby boy put his first step then priya calls him and asks him to come fast then ram cancels his meeting and then reach the house and enjoy the baby boy keeping the steps when he was falling pihu catches him.

plz dont forget to hit like button😛
Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...yaaay
Wow lovely description of each n every moments of the kids...👏
Loved the sweet chit chat of raya...😃
Pihu is a darling...Muahhh
Thanks fr the pm

Edited by 123fiza1 - 11 years ago
Raya_some thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me 2nd ...very beautifully described Ram Priya are enjoying awesomeness together best part ... continue soon :)Edited by Raya_some - 11 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update continue soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very sweet update...
Thanx for pm
viny_queen thumbnail
 me super happy
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute update the pic is nice too 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 19

awww awesome hero reach at right time... awww Ram is with Priya all the time... finally they reched at hospital but was really thouchy & emotinal... so Priya delivered RaYa's twins... baby girl is copy of Ram & boy is copy of Priya awww but what happen to Priya now moving to next read... but loved how u expressed Ram's fellings for babies... ...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 20

awww awesome so happy to see Priya aal right in all manner awww awesome update it is... loved how Ram carrieses bothe the babies & enjoyed his moments with Priya Pihu & new borns... awww both kiddo have showring lots of love on Papa awesome scene it was sweet simple yet very true... so loved it a lot... its an awesome update ... now moving to read next...