Yesss...😃But where is everybody today,Buddy??😕AT completeee...now lets attack the next one RDians
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yesss...😃But where is everybody today,Buddy??😕AT completeee...now lets attack the next one RDians
Originally posted by: RDlover1
Yesss...😃But where is everybody today,Buddy??😕
Okk Buddy..Chal chalte hain...😛Next AT,here we come...😃
Pata nahi buddy kaha hain sab ke sab😕😕...chal next AT mein😛
Originally posted by: RDlover1
Bharu,Bharu,Bharu...Buddy,Buddy,Buddy...Where,Where,Where...Are,Are,Are...You,You,You..**In SERIAL Style 3 Times**...😉😆
**Dhoom tana na na na**😆😆😆**Dhoom Tana na na na**.
I,I,I,I...waiting ting ting ting,for for for for,u u u u,in in in in next,AT AT AT AT,buddy dy dy dy dy😆😆😆
as they know majority have stopped watching PR, this is the only way they can make us watch as they know the show puller is Arjun and his dear Pari😛what to slap Zee.. using RD again
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV1hWhat will Arjun aka @rithvik_RD do to find his daughter, Pari? To know watch #PavitraRishta #Nowshowing